Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 08-03-2010, 05:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainydreams (View Post)
Aren't we all?

I was watching the news earlier today and a woman said her husband wanted to take her to Mexico for vacation, but she chose to go to the Jersey Shore instead. WTF is wrong with her?
Old 08-03-2010, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
at the Jersey Shore idea. He'd be mortified and confused, I think. He should do it.
Here's his profile:
YouTube - nerimon's Channel
He has a video about Lost and something about a Tardis noise.

Janet - Remember Me is the movie with Robert Pattinson and Emilie de Ravin. They play 2 college students who both suffered through family tragedies and manage to find each other, but secrets threaten to tear them apart.
Remember Me (2010)
Thanks!
Actual Janet ~ Councillors Supporter #28 Let's call it hope
Old 08-03-2010, 09:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:

I was watching the news earlier today and a woman said her husband wanted to take her to Mexico for vacation, but she chose to go to the Jersey Shore instead. WTF is wrong with her?
Even I would pick Mexico over the Jersey Shore.
Old 08-03-2010, 09:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:

I swore after Cozumel when you almost fainted I'd never go back to Mexico but even I would go back to Mexico rather than visit the Jersey Shore.

I think I'd go back to Mexico in the winter, not the height of summer.
Old 08-04-2010, 07:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BehrItAll (View Post)
I swore after Cozumel when you almost fainted I'd never go back to Mexico but even I would go back to Mexico rather than visit the Jersey Shore.

I think I'd go back to Mexico in the winter, not the height of summer.
There's places I want to see more than Mexico, but if Mexico & Jersey were the only choices, hell yea am I choosing Mexico. I'd just drink a lot of water and stay in the shade.
Old 08-04-2010, 12:39 PM
Elite Fan

There are a lot of different parts of Mexico, I'm sure most of them are preferable to Jersey. Although, I think Cancun might just be the Jersey of Mexico.

Honestly, having been to Seaside Heights, aka THE Jersey Shore as a tween, I can say I never ever EVER need to go back. Ever. And I thank my lucky stars that I was too young while I was there to notice what an absolute crap-hole it was.
Old 08-04-2010, 09:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Although, I think Cancun might just be the Jersey of Mexico.
Yea. Same crowd.

I went to Wildwood when I was 16. That was enough.

is pissing me off tonight
Old 08-05-2010, 08:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Going to Atlantic City makes me feel dirty.

Quote:
Although, I think Cancun might just be the Jersey of Mexico.
I laugh at people who party during Spring Break there. Remember Ross in Friends going with Elizabeth?
Old 08-05-2010, 01:54 PM
Elite Fan

I never wanted to go to Cancun. And, yes, AC is dirrrrty, too.

You girls like GLEE right? I was standing on line at the DMV today, and Quinn was standing in front of me. She was so cute. I know her ID photo is probably going to be adorable and mine will probably be scary/stupid.
Old 08-05-2010, 01:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yep, love Glee.
That's cool that Quinn was near you. Did you or anyone say anything to her?
Old 08-05-2010, 03:09 PM
Elite Fan

No, I was standing right behind her and her friend. They were chatting and stuff, and I didn't want to be a nuisance. After all, the DMV is annoying enough on its own.

I didn't see anyone approach her. But you know, here in LA there are a lot of times when you see celebs (some major, some minor) doing everyday things -- I think, most people around here are fairly used to it and therefore, leave them alone in these types of situations. It's the paparazzi they have to watch out for. I've seen the papz in action and they are just brutal!
Old 08-06-2010, 05:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I didn't see anyone approach her. But you know, here in LA there are a lot of times when you see celebs (some major, some minor) doing everyday things -- I think, most people around here are fairly used to it and therefore, leave them alone in these types of situations. It's the paparazzi they have to watch out for. I've seen the papz in action and they are just brutal!
Apparently Montrealers are cool with celebrities, too, or at least we pat ourselves on the back for that. Still it's awesome that people are so cool with celebrities.
That said, if I saw Harper in line buying a ticket to a movie I'd tell him to get his head out of the fictional world and recognize how bad an idea making the census long form voluntary is
Actual Janet ~ Councillors Supporter #28 Let's call it hope
Old 08-06-2010, 05:24 PM
Elite Fan

Well, Inception is a good movie, Janet!

I'm sure I would not be as cool as I would like to be if I was ever faced with, like, my ultimate celeb encounter, aka Ewan or Josh Jackson. And I might have to now tack Taylor Kitsch onto that list as well. If faced with any one of them I would probably melt into a puddle of 15 year old girl... &
Old 08-06-2010, 06:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I would've asked Dianna to sing something and told her how I'm a Puck/Quinn shipper.

I wouldn't be able to talk for days if I was anywhere near Ewan. I'm actually very surprised I could speak to Emilie, though I did babble. But Ewan is Ewan.
Old 08-06-2010, 07:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

That is so cool you saw Quinn! I'd probably say I love Glee and congrats on that success. And then leave her alone.

Quote:
It's the paparazzi they have to watch out for. I've seen the papz in action and they are just brutal!
They are vulture devils.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread