Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 07-13-2010, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I wonder if he will make another Star Trek?
Old 07-13-2010, 07:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Do you know I don't know if I've seen any of JJ's work? oh, I lie. I saw a few episodes of Fringe... and by "few" I mean "three at most". Oh and I did watch Felicity, a bit.
Actual Janet ~ Councillors Supporter #28 Let's call it hope
Old 07-14-2010, 10:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Ewan McGregor

I'm pretty sure he is making another Star Trek.

Janet - I couldn't get into Fringe. I wanted to like it because of JJ, but the main character bores me too much. She had no personality.
Old 07-14-2010, 01:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

IMDb says he is. I can't imagine them not making another Star Trek after the popularity of it last year.
Old 07-14-2010, 01:54 PM
Elite Fan

I love FRINGE, but it took some time to really get into it. And I didn't like Olivia at first, but now she's much more likable. It got really awesome at the end of S1 and kept getting better from there.

I only watched the first season of Felicity, because I was living a similar life as her at the time. But, I stopped watching sometime during the 2nd season. It just wasn't that good a show, and the characters all annoyed me after a while.

There is definitely going to be a STAR TREK sequel.
Old 07-15-2010, 05:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'll listen out for ST news at Comic Con

I won't get to post later or tomorrow so I'll miss you and talk to you when I get back.
Old 07-15-2010, 06:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Ewan McGregor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BehrItAll (View Post)
I'll listen out for ST news at Comic Con

I won't get to post later or tomorrow so I'll miss you and talk to you when I get back.
Have and fun and safe trip Steph

Rach - does Olivia have friends now?

I wonder what they can do for a ST sequel.
Old 07-16-2010, 04:20 PM
Elite Fan

hey...since Vic has so graciously promised to help out a bit at the Hayden board,I thought it only decent to pop by here and say hi so hi everyone! I'm Maria,Steph's co-mod from the previously mentioned board

I heard the new ST should be out 2011 or 2012 I loved the first one...i've been wondering about the plot too...
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 07-16-2010, 05:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi Maria, long time no see.
Old 07-16-2010, 10:35 PM
Elite Fan

Hi Maria. I'm Rachel. Thanks for pitching in here in Steph's absence.

I think the possibilities are endless for a ST sequel. The only thing I know for sure is that we won't see Leonard Nimoy again, since he has retired from acting.

Olivia doesn't really have any friends other than Peter, Walter & Astrid, but she does have a sister and a niece. Her scenes with her niece are very sweet. Perhaps, the entrance of the niece is when I started liking Olivia.
Old 07-17-2010, 01:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Ewan McGregor

Hi Maria So good to see you pop in here. I posted some on Hayden's games. I'll stop in the photo thread, too/

aw, I liked Leonard in the ST movie. I do not want to see William Shatner, though. Seeing him would take me out of the whole experience.

The niece humanizes Olivia a bit, huh?
Old 07-18-2010, 07:58 AM
Elite Fan

hey Janet....

hi Rachel...thanks I'll try to pop in

I totally loved Felicity,one of my all time faves,never seen Fringe though...

and Leonard Nimoy was really good in ST...

Vic~ thanks a lot you can check out the OT thread too if you like

man I'm tired today,I slept good last night but with the heat wave we've been having for a couple weeks now atleast haven't slept very good the previous nights I was just napping in my balcony lounge chair actually
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 07-18-2010, 10:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Ewan McGregor

I feel like everywhere is having a heat wave. Steph called last night and said it was 105 in California. In NY, it hasn't gone under 90. What's the temp in Finland?
During hot days, it's so much better to not go out. I like staying on the couch and relaxing.
Old 07-18-2010, 01:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well the U.S. National Weather Service called it the World's hottest summer on record. I know Montreal broke a record or two.
Old 07-19-2010, 10:24 AM
Elite Fan

I know we've broken a lot of records here too,I think one said it hasn't been this warm in 76 years or so...

we've gotten temps from 75 to over 90,but with the humidity it's felt like 105...and the problem is about staying inside here is we don't have AC in residential buildings because it's usually not that hot here...it's only in like workplaces,shops,movie theaters etc. so staying inside is like murder in my apartment because I can't open the front door since I live in an apartment building,I've had my balcony door and glasses open 24/7 and it's still been intolerable at worst...I have big windows...
icon credit
Hayden
Closed Thread   Post New Thread