Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 07-06-2010, 07:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Why should Steph be planning for Comic Con?
I am going.

I want the schedule already.
Glee and SW!
Old 07-06-2010, 07:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

What if there's only 2 interesting panels?
Old 07-07-2010, 02:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yea. next time you come you can see what YOU want to see and not feel rushed or obligated.
Exactly!
Actual Janet ~ Councillors Supporter #28 Let's call it hope
Old 07-07-2010, 03:07 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BehrItAll (View Post)
I am going.
Aha! Well, then. That makes total sense. Have fun!!!!

PS- I'm jealous.

You should go to the JJ Abrams/Joss Whedon panel. That's where I would go. Then again, that one could just be a rumor...
Old 07-07-2010, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I would LOVE to meet JJ Abrams.

I want to go to CC one year. I hope good people go the year I finally do.
Old 07-07-2010, 07:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainydreams (View Post)
Aha! Well, then. That makes total sense. Have fun!!!!

PS- I'm jealous.

You should go to the JJ Abrams/Joss Whedon panel. That's where I would go. Then again, that one could just be a rumor...
Thanks I am so excited.

I am waiting anxiously for the schedule.
Old 07-07-2010, 07:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I hope you get it before you're in Cali so we can discuss which panels you're going to.
Old 07-08-2010, 02:54 PM
Elite Fan

We had another earthquake yesterday. I was at work and my whole building was swaying, rattling and creaking. I didn't like it one bit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
I would LOVE to meet JJ Abrams.
Only JJ? Not Joss?
Old 07-08-2010, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Do you know as much enjoyment out of Jess's shows I'm still not his biggest fan? I always feel like I'm missing out on something when people start revering him.
Actual Janet ~ Councillors Supporter #28 Let's call it hope
Old 07-08-2010, 07:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I've never saw any of Joss' shows. I have seen all of JJ's though

Oh no Rach. I'm glad you're OK. Was there damage?
Old 07-08-2010, 08:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

I heard about the earthquake.
Everyone alright?

These caught my eye for Thursday:

Quote:
10:30-11:30 Danny Elfman— From Pee-Wee's Big Adventure to Alice in Wonderland, composer Danny Elfman discusses his 25-year collaboration with director Tim Burton. Their legendary partnership includes such films as Beetle Juice, Batman, Edward Scissorhands, Nightmare Before Christmas, and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Joining Mr. Elfman will be Warner Brothers Records executives to announce their plans to celebrate this quarter-century milestone. Room 6BCF

11:15-12:45 Walt Disney Pictures: TRON: Legacy— Returning for an unprecedented third year to the fans and convention that started it all, Walt Disney Pictures is pleased to present a special insider look at the upcoming TRON: Legacy. Panelists include filmmakers and talent from the film: director Joe Kosinski, producers Sean Bailey and Steven Lisberger, and cast members Jeff Bridges, Garrett Hedlund, Olivia Wilde, Michael Sheen, and Bruce Boxleitner. The discussion, moderated by Patton Oswalt, is set to include exclusive glimpses of the film, as well as a Q&A involving all panel participants, along with special surprise guests.Hall H

12:00-1:00 Caprica, Battlestar, and Beyond— Hosted by actor/author Richard Hatch (Tom Zarek, Capt. Apollo, So Say We All), this panel features composer Bear McCreary (Battlestar, Ureka, Caprica), producer/writer Michael Tayler (Battlestar, Caprica, Star Trek), science consultant Kevin Grazier (Battlestar, Ureka), and special guests. Richard and the panelists will proide reviews, discussion, and Q&A of Caprica, Battlestar Galactica, and the upcoming BSGmovie, including trailers. Room 6A

3:30-4:30 Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II Exclusive Live demo— LucasArts's executive producer Haden Blackman presents a thrilling look at the sequel to the fastest-selling Star Wars game of all time. Blackman will share the latest scoop on Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II and show attendees how to use the Force at a devastating level never seen before.Room 6BCF

3:30-4:30 Entertainment Weekly: The Visionaries— A discussion with geek gods J. J. Abrams (Star Trek) and Joss Whedon (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) on the future of pop culture.EW presents an in-depth conversation with these two creative geniuses about how technology, gaming, and global culture are reshaping how we tell and consume stories on television, film and the web. Plus: Is the superhero movie waning, or is it on the cusp of reinvention? And what do they think the pop culture universe will look like a decade from now? Moderated by Jeff "Doc" Jensen. Hall H
Old 07-09-2010, 06:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

You're going to have a really busy/tiring day.

Take lots of photos of Michael Sheen.
Old 07-09-2010, 08:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

I know.

That is if I go. If conflicts with Caprica/Battlestar and I rather see that.

We need a new thread:
http://www.fanforum.com/f96/scottish.../#post48502498
Closed Thread   Post New Thread