Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 06-05-2019, 07:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Did you watch Jeopardy at all in the last month?
Old 06-05-2019, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Nope. It bores me. But I did hear about the dude that won a ton of times and was recently beat.
Old 06-06-2019, 06:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yes, I was disappointed he lost because I enjoyed seeing him play and often wipe the floor with his opponents. I read that he technically answered more questions than the woman who beat him, but because she kept the Daily Doubles away from him in the second round, and got the answers correct, she got too much of a lead money-wise. All the other games, he was lucky to get all the Daily Doubles, bet huge amounts, got them right, and would therefore get an insurmountable lead.
Old 06-07-2019, 07:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ah. Smart lady.
Old 06-08-2019, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

She's gone now, only won three games.
I'm relieved she didn't win enough games to qualify for the Tournament of Champions, because Jeopardy sure as hell would've promoted the game between her and James as a rematch thing, and it would've made me nervous.
Old 06-08-2019, 10:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Why nervous?
Old 06-09-2019, 01:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Because I want him to win the Tournament, but then if he has to play against her it's not a guarantee and it'll make me nervous.

btw, I cannot believe MJF is 58 years old today. He's 2 years older than J Depp and looks SO MUCH better. Really shows you the difference between a man who drinks a lot and does drugs and a man who does not.
Lucky MJF to have a baby face.
Old 06-09-2019, 11:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

MJF was an alcoholic when he found out about his Parkinson's, pushed his family away and just drank, but snapped out of it upon seeing the look of indifference on the face of his wife as their baby son crawled around an alcoholic beverage.

Old 06-10-2019, 10:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 06-11-2019, 07:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Crazy that the wife (Tracey?) was indifferent. I'd be freaking out, screaming at the top of my lungs and sounding like a hyena. I'd probably be waving my arms in a panic too,

Will have to listen to the song later. Do you like it?
Old 06-11-2019, 07:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.A.S.H.A. (View Post)
Nope. It bores me. But I did hear about the dude that won a ton of times and was recently beat.
:shocked: How can it bore you? Is it just Jeopardy or all game shows?

I love trying to answer everything and looking like an insufferable know it all.
Yesterday I guess the Final Jeopard and I was right. I was throwing my hands in the air and dancing in my seat saying, "I am so smart even my guesses are right!"
Old 06-12-2019, 01:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

There's no excitement in the show. Very stale format. Answer to some random topic I don't care about. Question to said random topic. I don't watch any game shows as an adult. I used to as a child, though.

Quote:
Crazy that the wife (Tracey?) was indifferent. I'd be freaking out, screaming at the top of my lungs and sounding like a hyena. I'd probably be waving my arms in a panic too,

Will have to listen to the song later. Do you like it?
Had she been screaming, I don't think he would have changed. He'd just continue to rebel. But seeing her utter indifference to his existence, was shattering enough to make him fight for his family and himself.

Quote:
"the opposite of love is not hate, but indifference; for at a minimum, to love or hate someone is to have intense emotions toward them"
I tend to be quite indifferent to many people.

I wasn't expecting country music...

Your next vacation?
Old 06-12-2019, 03:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Sasha's blah-ness about Jeopardy would cause her to win 100 games straight and bank $20 million. Ken Jennings, who?

Quote:
Had she been screaming, I don't think he would have changed. He'd just continue to rebel. But seeing her utter indifference to his existence, was shattering enough to make him fight for his family and himself.
I get not caring about him, but the child? I'd be screaming for my child to get away from the alcohol.

Quote:
Your next vacation?
I'll wait for it to come to NYC
Old 06-13-2019, 01:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'll be a legend.

It didn't look like he was in danger of drinking from the can of beer. At his age, he would have just knocked it over and made a mess. And it struck me as she had analyzed the situation from all angles and didn't sense her son was in immediate danger with the beer. I bet she was apologizing in her mind to her son for giving him such a loser father. Not even being mad at Michael for his behavior or telling him to get help. She clearly had lost all hope and feelings at that point, and was utterly indifferent to him, just seemed more like calculating her next move as a single mom. That's gotta hurt to see someone give up on you. Glad he was smart enough to realize that and get the strength to fight back, though!

Probably by next year then.
Old 06-13-2019, 08:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I'll be a legend.
Only thing that can kick you off is the show being canceled

Glad Michael cleaned himself up. Other than that drinking period, he is a good guy. Has the son ever said anything about that story.

yea, I think it usually takes a year or so for things to come here. First it has to be a hit.