Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-22-2017, 02:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

I skimmed through them on my timeline, but didn't click on them, so I just saw their head shots. Must be nice!
Old 12-22-2017, 07:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'd marry a prince, however unattractive, to be set for life.
Old 12-24-2017, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Merry Christmas Eve
Old 12-24-2017, 11:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aww, you would? You don't want to end up like Princess Diana, though. RIP

Merry Xmas in your time zone now. 🎄
Old 12-26-2017, 07:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
You don't want to end up like Princess Diana, though. RIP
I don't have the charisma to garner pubic attention like her. I'll be fine.

Thanks. Merry (belated) Christmas to you.
Old 12-28-2017, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well, hopefully you won't be like her, either: Princess Michael apologizes for 'racist' brooch
Old 12-28-2017, 08:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Idk how Meghan is going to not go crazy living in a mostly racist family.
Old 12-29-2017, 02:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

10 European Kings, Queens and Noblemen Who Would Be Considered Black by the 'One Drop' Rule

Queen Elizabeth I... What a bitch.
Old 12-31-2017, 10:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I would be interested to see what the Queen's DNA says on ancestry.com. And, obviously, the rest of her family too.
Old 12-31-2017, 10:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ancient DNA sheds light on Irish origins

Irish DNA originated in Middle East and eastern Europe

I thought the DNA analysis of a 5,000 year old Irish woman was interesting.

Quote:
They confirm a picture that has been emerging for decades from archaeological studies. Migrant communities did not compete with the original Irish. They became the Irish.
Quote:
DNA analysis of the Neolithic woman from Ballynahatty, near Belfast, reveals that she was most similar to modern people from Spain and Sardinia. But her ancestors ultimately came to Europe from the Middle East, where agriculture was invented.

The males from Rathlin Island, who lived not long after metallurgy was introduced, showed a different pattern to the Neolithic woman. A third of their ancestry came from ancient sources in the Pontic Steppe - a region now spread across Russia and Ukraine.
I upload my family's DNA ages ago at myheritage.com and they analyze your DNA in a little more detail, I think. Turns out 13% of my DNA is Sardinian. Nice to know that my Italian DNA is not just from the mainland, but from Sardinia, too.
Old 01-01-2018, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Turns out 13% of my DNA is Sardinian.
I went to Sardinia and had a very nice time there. Beautiful place, good food. And really good cookies.

wouldn't all people have middle eastern and African DNA in them cause of migration patterns?
Old 01-01-2018, 08:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, but eventually fades away with each passing generation, evolution, and mixing of people. Funny how Piers Morgan found out he has 0 English blood and is like 1% Middle Eastern. "I'm more Arabic than I am English!?!"

My parents' African roots on that site were interesting. Mother's were from the west, typical slave trade countries. But father's were from the east, not west. These were the Africans that made their way to North Africa, the Middle East, and further north into Europe. Imagine if one of his ancestors were those that mingled with British royalty. He can be related to the queen.
Old 01-02-2018, 12:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Funny how Piers Morgan found out he has 0 English blood and is like 1% Middle Eastern. "I'm more Arabic than I am English!?!"
Did it turn out he was mostly Irish or Scottish?

Quote:
He can be related to the queen.
Your father is the 590th person in line for the British throne, right behind Courtney Cox. Where's his invite to Harry and Meghan's wedding?
Old 01-02-2018, 09:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, Irish.

Haha. For the America DNA, that website actually states how much blood one has from US natives, Central American natives, and Amazonians are labeled as South American. My mother had 0 US Native American DNA, but had 2% Amazonian, the rest of her American blood being Central American. She did have a little Eastern Asian which is Eskimo and Inuit. My father has 0 Amazonian and Eskimo/Inuit, but has US Native American and of course Central American. My father remarked after hearing all of this that mother is descended from slaves and savages due to the West African and Amazonian in her DNA. I inherited some of the Eskimo/Inuit, but none of the Amazonian.
Old 01-03-2018, 09:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I inherited some of the Eskimo/Inuit, but none of the Amazonian.
Next time you enroll in school, you can get a scholarship for having Inuit DNA.

One of my adopted cousins recently took the ancestry DNA test. She found out she has 62% Native American DNA in her. She does have Italian DNA too, but that percentage was only in the teens. I think it's cool she has so much Native American in her.