Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 07-28-2019, 07:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That sounds soooooo messed up. It can only come out of fan fiction, a poorly researched fan fic.

Was it boring?
Old 07-28-2019, 10:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

It was entertaining for the most part. There were some parts that had me laughing and/or rolling my eyes. Like her hairy legs were weird. I was like, "Girl! You are about to bang a hot billionaire. The least you can do is shave those chicken legs!" I googled and others posted about being distracted by her hairy legs, too.

This Elizabeth Bennett plays Anastasia Steele's mother. I didn't even recognize it was her until I saw her name in the credits and thought it sounded familiar.

Check out this list: 33 Highly-Rated Movies That People Actually Hated
Old 07-29-2019, 05:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Why didn't she shave her legs? Was that supposed to show that she didn't give a sh-- about him or something?

Elizabeth Bennett, you can do better!
I'm surprised you like the lake scene and don't say why know what the hell Mr. Darcy was catching in that lake.

I never heard of anyone hating on A Quiet Place.

How can anyone hate Clueless? That person needs to get her/himself some taste
Old 07-30-2019, 08:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Why didn't she shave her legs? Was that supposed to show that she didn't give a sh-- about him or something?
I think she's just one of those white girls that thinks because she has blonde baby hairs, that they aren't noticeable. But we all saw those hairs sticking straight up in the dark.

Reminded me of this:

You can't see them straight on, only from the sides. That's how it looked.
Old 07-31-2019, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh, so it's not like it was black hairs as if she had a rug on her legs. I would've judged her more for that. But also, the director should've told her to go to her trailer and shave her legs. The director / cinematographer / whoever must've seen it.

Peaky Blinders trailer. I cannot tell what the plot is.

https://youtu.be/SRE5pZwNyrw
Old 08-02-2019, 01:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Those are Celine Dion's legs, btw.

Oh, nice. That's a show that I would watch whilst doing other things, so I'm not all that invested in it. Did the same with GoT, so I'll have to focus when I rewatch one day.

I saw The Wandering Earth on Netflix. I liked it. China's first attempt at a mega sci-fi movie.
Old 08-02-2019, 10:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Celine is soooo skinny now. I'm concerned for her.

I saw so many people say that they like PB but can never remember what happened previous seasons. I remember last season annoyed me with Adrien Brody being a Sicilian.

A collision with Jupiter My heart is too afraid for that.
Old 08-03-2019, 05:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Did you like Elementary? I was happy to see his father return. I like him since he was in Fringe. Moriarty better make a final appearance and get Forney!
Old 08-04-2019, 02:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

RIP Morland. I was very upset that he was killed. And his last words being concern for his son... If he can be taken down, Moriarty is the only hope Sherlock has left of beating Forney. I could see her playing even dirtier than Morland did.

Come on, Anne Boleyn, get revenge against Cromwell.

*prayer circle* the Elementary producers kept her return super, super secret.
Old 08-04-2019, 09:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh, I saw the newest Men in Black. I liked it. And the 3rd John Wick. Cool flicks.
Old 08-05-2019, 06:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Are you going to see the latest Fast and Furious movie?
Old 08-05-2019, 10:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Eventually. I've only ever seen the first one, I think. I hear there are 8...
Old 08-06-2019, 06:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

8 is waaaaay too many to catch up on. 2 movies can be watched but anything above 2 is a lost cause.
Old 08-06-2019, 11:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

I saw JRM's new movie Awake. It was good! I liked it. You'll like that it's under one hour and 30 minutes. Short, full of action, drama, and suspense.
Old 08-07-2019, 05:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Ah, I remember you posting the trailer for this.
Glad he's getting work because he needs something to keep him away from alcohol.