Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 08-19-2019, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

You can use your tax-free Friends money.
Old 08-19-2019, 01:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm selfish. That money is being spent on me, not other people.
Old 08-20-2019, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

You can buy yourself a lot of good gifts or one great one.

Old 08-20-2019, 06:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks

and I'll take many good gifts.
Old 08-21-2019, 09:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 09-08-2019, 12:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2CFktPAzlC/

Quote:
beautiful blue waters of Melissani Lake
Old 09-09-2019, 09:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Very pretty.
Old 09-10-2019, 06:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

The myth behind it is frustrating. Melissani loved Pan, and he was a major **** who didn't want to be elusive with her, so grief made her throw herself into the lake and the water is her eye color.

She needed to find herself a better god.
Old 09-10-2019, 10:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Lame.

Quote:

Seriously! 🤣 This grammar Nazi doesn't date fathers. Some other things that make me swipe left:

1. No physical attraction. I've dated guys I wasn't attracted to before so I know it won't work. "Give him a chance. He's a great guy." Lies! And why do so many guys in their 30s & 40s look at least 20 years older? 🧓

2. Short or doesn't list height & only shows pics where height can't be determined. I'm already short so I want the children to have a chance of being at least average in height! LoL

3. Wears hats in every pic so is obviously hatfishing. 👴

4. Uneducated & lacking a career. Having "a job" isn't good enough now. Vaguely stating they're an "entrepreneur" or "self-employed" is a sure sign of being unemployed or an Uber driver.

5. Isn't just a "single, straight, monogamous, male" (who was born male). Have my settings to show me only straight men yet still get "heteroflexible", "two-spirit",... If I have to Google to find out what you are, then you're not for me. Best of luck, though! 😘

6. Wants different things (like no children or only wants sex). Please, no woman needs an app to get laid. LMAO You can feel like the ugliest female ever & guys will still jump at the chance to bone you.

7. Covered in tattoos from head to toe. Does no one have clear skin anymore?

8. Apparently a large amount of the agnostics/atheists were raised Jewish. I refuse to circumcise any sons of mine so seeing "Jewish" on an otherwise attractive guy's profile bums me out. 🎻 LoL

9. Supports that thing in the White House. Have only seen a few state this, but still, yuck.

10. Is a smoker, into drugs, drinks a lot or is sober. Wish the latter well on their sobriety but have no interest in being with someone that I'm going to be wondering when or if they're going to relapse. Saw that firsthand with my elderly neighbor recently. Pass. ✌

Mother says I'm too picky. That "en tiempos de guerra, cualquier trinchera es buena", but I'd rather die alone than settle for sh.it I'm not into. 🤷 I'm more the "mejor sola que mal acompañada" type.
Old 09-11-2019, 11:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
You can feel like the ugliest female ever & guys will still jump at the chance to bone you.

Someone is going to see your list and PM you for a date.
Old 09-11-2019, 11:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm sure they'll fail one of my criteria, so no luck for them.

This is true: The nation has seen a steady decline in marriages and a new study blames it on a shortage of "economically attractive" men for single women to marry.

Quote:
"Many young men today have little to bring to the marriage bargain, especially as young women's education levels on average now exceed their male suitors."
Old 09-12-2019, 06:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Where does the problem of men not being as educated / financially well off stem from?
Old 09-12-2019, 10:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

I keep avoiding lots of stupid/lazy single guys out there, though.
Old 09-13-2019, 11:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Maybe one day parents will be so desperate to marry off their sons that they'll supply a cow as incentive.
Old 09-14-2019, 07:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'll take the cow and give it a great life, and their son can sod off.