Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2018, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I cannot believe this is Jonny Lee. Jude looks mostly the same. They also look like they are 12 years old.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bq0JqSZAzb9/
Old 12-05-2018, 10:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

I wouldn't have recognized them. I don't see either one there.
Old 12-06-2018, 08:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Really? Jude has that same profile.
Jonny's glasses and geek look are throwing me off.
Old 12-09-2018, 03:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Jude looks more like a mix of River Phoenix and Jonathan Brandis. RIP to both.
Old 12-10-2018, 06:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I do see the River similarity. If River was still alive, they could've played brothers.
Old 12-12-2018, 08:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Seen Joaquin as the Joker lately?
Old 12-13-2018, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

No. Is it frightening?
Old 12-15-2018, 06:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
jonnylmiller7 seasons. 154 episodes. So proud to have been a part of this family. Thank you. #elementary

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrZD3-bgA7Z/
Old 12-15-2018, 07:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Great pic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
No. Is it frightening?
No, just looks dirty.
Old 12-16-2018, 03:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Did you read the caption? It sounds like this is for sure their last season
Old 12-16-2018, 05:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.A.S.H.A. (View Post)
I wouldn't have recognized them. I don't see either one there.
Me either!

It sounds like Season 7 is the end. That so sounds like a goodbye. But I am glad it lasted as long as it did and hope it gets a proper send off.
Old 12-16-2018, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm pretty sure it's the last season. Seeing as we thought the show was going to be cancelled last year, I'm not surprised. Glad it got an extra year. Enough time to settle some things, perhaps.
Old 12-17-2018, 11:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

This allows them to have a proper ending, one where Gregson is not mad at them and we get something more out of Moriarty.

And it has enough seasons to by syndicated
Old 12-17-2018, 07:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

a longer article

Quote:
Deadline: Elementary To End After 7 Seasons On CBS

CBS’ modern-day Sherlock Holmes & Watson series Elementary will end its run on CBS with its upcoming 13-episode seventh season. The decision comes as the crime drama procedural, created by Rob Doherty and starring Jonny Lee Miller and Lucy Liu, wrapped production Friday on Season 7 with the final scene in the finale the last one to film.

One of the reasons for the decision to end the show is believed to be related to the fact that the contracts of stars Miller and Liu were coming up. With the story also winding down, everyone involved felt that this was a natural end where the series leaves on a high end creatively and everyone walks away happy and successful.

Doherty also teased an upcoming time jump. “Something that I knew I wanted to do was move forward in time a bit with the characters by the very end.” He took some inspiration from canon. “There was a period when Sherlock and Watson were not together, they went down very different paths, and their lives were very different from having been apart. We felt that would be appropriate for our show. A lot was Season 7 working towards that, how can we tell a larger story that would allow us to devise a finale that sets in not so distant future.”

The final season also will feature the great Holmes foe Odin Reichenbach. Played by James Frain, the character will first appear in Episode 5.

Not sure whether there would be a seventh season, Elementary creator/exec producer Doherty and exec producer Beverly actually decided heading into Season 6 to craft a final episode that could be a series finale. That is why Season 6 ended with Holmes (Miller) and Watson (Liu), moving from New York to Holmes’ iconic Baker Street address in London where they began to investigate cases and work with Scotland Yard.

While returning Holmes to his roots would’ve been a fitting finale, the series was renewed for a 13-episode seventh season.

“It was great news for us, we felt we had more stories to tell,” said Doherty who, along with his writers, started mapping out the last chapter and a true finale to the series.

Sherlock and Watson won’t stay in London for a long time. “We really wanted to go back to New York and Gregson (Aidan Quinn) and Bell (Jon Michael Hill), and we found what we felt was a satisfying way to bring them back,” Doherty said.

“A lot of parties came together and talked about their positions on the show — both in terms of business and in terms of creative — and we all decided that this was an opportune time to say goodbye to a show that has been very, very good to us,” CBS Entertainment President Kelly Kahl said.

Added executive producer Carl Beverly, “Rob set out to tell a story, and it feels like he has accomplished what he had set out to do. The actors, the crew and the cast feel that way, and we feel that. So are grateful and celebrating what we had and looking forward to the future.”

Doherty admits that filming Season 7 knowing that it is the final one has brought “a lot of colliding emotions. “Everyone is sad, we are scattering to the wind, and will miss each other, and because of that, there is a lot of sadness but at the same time there is a ton of pride in the seven years of hard work and devotion to this show and devotion to each other,” he said.

While CBS has not set a premiere date for Season 7 yet, “we are going to try to create some excitement around the finale for sure,” Kahl said. “Any show that does 150 episodes has served the network very well.”

There are no current plans for any followup or spinoff series, though Kahl is not ruling that out for the future.
https://elementarystan.tumblr.com/po...seasons-on-cbs
Old 12-18-2018, 12:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Nice.