Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2016, 07:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Ewan should attend Gregson's weeding as Sherlock's friend.
A friend who performs the ceremony and then there's some kind of crime centered around him that Sherlock and Joan have to figure out.

Old 11-06-2016, 10:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Love those animations.

I just saw Elementary. The $10,000,000 lawsuit woman must be related to Draco with that uber wrinkled forehead.
Old 11-07-2016, 09:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I am so ready for football to be over so Elementary can start at its normal 10pm time and not 10:50pm

Wonder what it was like for JLM to get back in the Sick Boy mind after being Sherlock for a while

Quote:
I just saw Elementary. The $10,000,000 lawsuit woman must be related to Draco with that uber wrinkled forehead.
I didn't even notice forehead wrinkles
Old 11-08-2016, 07:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Dang, that's late. I don't know how your coast can stay up so late for games. My brother remarked he would get home around midnight from work in Miami and would sometimes check to see what the final score was in a playoff game, and he'd be shocked that sometimes the game would still be on.

What?! Stevie Wonder could see them. Even had a bulging vein in the shape of a V.

This better not be true: ‘Elementary’ Season 5 Cancellation News: CBS Axes Show Due To Low Ratings? [SPOILERS]
Old 11-09-2016, 08:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Dang, that's late. I don't know how your coast can stay up so late for games. My brother remarked he would get home around midnight from work in Miami and would sometimes check to see what the final score was in a playoff game, and he'd be shocked that sometimes the game would still be on.
It's the nerves that keep us up. Like last year during the World Series when the Mets were in it, I think all of the games went into extra innings and we kept watching because we HAD to know how it'd turn out.

Quote:
What?! Stevie Wonder could see them. Even had a bulging vein in the shape of a V.
OMG. I don't have an excuse for not noticing them.

Quote:
This better not be true: ‘Elementary’ Season 5 Cancellation News: CBS Axes Show Due To Low Ratings? [SPOILERS]
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO It can't be canceled. CBS is to blame for the low ratings, moving it to Sunday night and then putting it on so late. We didn't even get to meet Joan's bio dad yet. I at least wanted them to explore her relationship with daddy before it ended.
Old 11-09-2016, 11:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

I didn't even know the World Series were on until it was half over.

I found out a lot of my students watch Elementary.
Old 11-10-2016, 08:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I didn't even know the World Series were on until it was half over.
You missed history being made.

Quote:
I found out a lot of my students watch Elementary.
Really? They are way below the age group I expected to be watching. Do they not watch live cause their ratings can help save it?
Old 11-11-2016, 09:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

No idea. They are pretty advanced students, though, so I wasn't surprised. Some also watch BBC's Sherlock.
Old 11-12-2016, 10:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Always nice to hear the future of America isn't full of idiots.

Did they say they prefer Elementary to BBC Sherlock?
Old 11-14-2016, 10:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

They loved both equally for different reasons.

Just finished Elementary. Ew, snakes.
Old 11-15-2016, 09:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm really sad Sherlock broke up with Fiona.
Old 11-16-2016, 09:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah. I forgot about her. I wonder how many people like her exist. Must be odd to be in a relationship with someone like that...
Old 11-17-2016, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'd say hundreds exist.
I thought Sherlock was probably best prepared to meet her needs, more than any other guy, since he's not a social butterfly himself.
Old 11-17-2016, 10:52 PM
Fan Forum Star