Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 03-14-2020, 07:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Here's hoping he doesn't post about having the virus.
Old 03-15-2020, 02:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I am surprised Tom Hanks is the only one so far and more haven't come forward.
Old 03-16-2020, 03:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Idris Elba has it now, too.
Old 03-16-2020, 05:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

This virus.
Old 03-17-2020, 08:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

How in the world is this spreading!?
Old 03-18-2020, 08:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yea, what are people doing with each other to catch it?
Old 03-18-2020, 06:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

There is no clear story on how this is spread. That is the scary ting.
Old 03-18-2020, 10:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

A lot of people are saying how they got really sick between November through January with unknown respiratory issues that led to pneumonia and bronchitis, which is what a lot of the people with Coronavirus end up getting. So they're wondering if this really started in Wuhan or elsewhere before that but got really out of hand there. If that's the case, then I got it already! I was soooooooooo sick November through December with slight issues still well into January/February. And I know who I got it from, an international student from China. Bitch was all sick then, absent for a week at a time, and would just sit in her seat coughing, and she had the nerve to sneak up on me from the back one time. I quickly stepped away as if I was going to grab something, but I have a feeling she was behind me for a bit, contaminating me. Within a few days, I could feel something was a coming, and knew exactly why. Of course since this virus came to be, she would wear a mask a few times to class. I'm thinking, great, NOW you wear a frakking mask. Bitch.

I saw on the news that Chinese scientists noticed that those with type O blood did better with the virus, getting few symptoms and surviving more. But those with type A blood reacted more negatively, and died more. Ha, great, I'm A+... ⚰️
Old 03-19-2020, 10:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
And I know who I got it from, an international student from China. Bitch was all sick then, absent for a week at a time, and would just sit in her seat coughing, and she had the nerve to sneak up on me from the back one time.
OMG

and who knows who you spread it to after she gave it to you.
Also, it sounds really creepy that she is sneaking up behind you. I have this image in my head like she wanted to sneak up on you so she could tickle you.

Because I am O
If it's true you had Corona months ago, you beat the statistics of A blood type dying.
Old 03-20-2020, 06:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think it is totally possible that you had it in November.
But the thing is, now it is too late to test you to have concrete proof. It's just a strong speculation.
Old 03-22-2020, 07:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I think it is totally possible that you had it in November.
But the thing is, now it is too late to test you to have concrete proof. It's just a strong speculation.
I imagine I could one day get tested for antibodies, like people can for the measles and chickenpox.

This was posted on my etymology board a few days ago:

Quote:
Interesting turn of events...found out the sickness I had all of February was probably covid. A co op moms son in college has a friend who was in Wuhan over winter break and got sick and then the son got sick and my friend got sick and then we got sick. My friend didn’t know about her sons friends trip to Wuhan. They were “presumed positive” because all of the other tests were negative. I’m still coughing over six weeks later. It was intense and I kept thinking I was getting better but then it would hit hard again. I thought I had three separate viruses because of the way the symptoms progressed. My dr asked me 50 questions and then told me self isolate which I already am (except for the grocery store once a week and walks outside with the boys). But now I don’t even want to do that.
I responded with:

Quote:
Damn. Who else in your family got sick? Crazy how many of millions of people were traveling in and out of Wuhan spreading the infection unbeknownst around the world.

She replied:

Quote:
right? It might have not been on our radar but it should have been for anyone who was in Wuhan china! Can’t believe I am just finding out about this.
The kids and I got sick. My ex and his wife got sick. Ali got sick. So far no one else in our immediate circle except some others who are in our co op did have viruses and coughs in February. There’s really no way to know because they aren’t testing anyone who isn’t currently critically ill.
It hit mike and me the worst. We both had horrific coughs. He was coughing up foam at one point and I felt like I was drowning when I would cough. The kids were sick for 2-3 weeks with a bad cold and cough. Thankfully we self quarantined for about three weeks at least. Ali got mild flu symptoms and a sore throat.
I then posted:

Quote:
Regarding Covid-19: "The symptoms range from mild -- such as runny nose, headache, cough, sore throat, fever and fatigue -- but in more severe cases can cause pneumonia, bronchitis, kidney failure and even death.".... "You can also get what’s called pleurisy, where it actually hurts to take a deep breath."
It's being said that patient zero is a 55-year-old from Hubei because he may have had the first confirmed case of the new coronavirus on November 17, but who knows if anyone had it before him since it wasn't known that it was a new virus. I don't think that the first person to have it in the U.S was just in late January. With millions traveling to/from China, I think that was just the first known American with severe symptoms.
I got really sick, having all of the symptoms of Covid-19 in November, and by the time I went to the doctor three weeks later once the dry cough had turned into phlegm, I was diagnosed with showing signs of bronchitis and then pneumonia when I returned a week later after no improvement. Went back in late December because I was still coughing, which shocked the doctor, but chest x-rays showed that my lungs looked fine, no more pneumonia, just residual effects of my illness, but that it should go away, and I was given an inhaler. In January, everytime I took a deep breath, I'd feel a sharp pain under my right breast. Looked that up and figured I had pleurisy (two of its causes were pneumonia and bronchitis, which I had in late November through mid December). I saw that Benjamin Franklin died of that, and went, "F ** k me," but read that deaths are rare from that nowadays, so I didn't go back to the doctor in January, and just took the over the counter meds recommended for it. By February that pain disappeared, and now just have the occasional dry hacking cough, but only at night when asleep. I suddenly wake and sit up, and just start coughing. Happened last night. I wouldn't be surprised if I already had it.
And I know exactly who got me sick, an international student whose family is often traveling from China to see her. When she was able to come to class, she looked like death for several weeks. I stay away from people, especially the sick, but she snuck up behind me one day, and shortly thereafter, I came down with her plague. This month she was one of a few students wearing masks to school to prevent getting sick, even though it's said it's best for the sick to wear them to lessen the spread of their illness, and I thought to myself, "Oh, NOW you wear a mask!" LoL Several students have had typical colds since November through this month, but then many would disappear for one to three weeks after getting diagnosed with bronchitis and/or pneumonia. Many commented how strange for so many to get those illnesses from what was thought to be just a common cold. One teacher even went on leave for months this semester, barely partially returning this month. Wouldn't be surprised if it's been around this country since before late January.
I know I felt like death with whatever it was I had before getting bronchitis and pneumonia. One time I suddenly sat up from my sleep, and thought how weird for me to suddenly wake up in a sitting position, and as I tried to breathe nasally, I couldn't. Thought that was odd because I hadn't had a stuffy nose the two weeks I had been sick at the time with what I thought was a cold, so I opened my mouth to breathe, and nothing. It was as if my lungs were blocked and I immediately stood up to go to my father's room because I saw his light was still on. But as I got up whilst my life flashed before my eyes, I was finally able to breathe through my mouth and nose. So weird. Only happened that one time and when I told my doctors, they had no idea what exactly caused it... ⚰️
My mother is O+, and she got sick from me then, too, but for her it was more of just a cold, nothing as close to what I got. She felt like she had a somewhat major cold, whereas I was ready for my last rites.
Old 03-23-2020, 10:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm feeling paranoid that I have it because I have a dry-ish throat. I want to get tested.
Old 03-23-2020, 11:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
I'm feeling paranoid that I have it because I have a dry-ish throat. I want to get tested.
They won't test people who aren't exhibiting signs of fever and trouble breathing.

Quote:
He was coughing up foam at one point and I felt like I was drowning when I would cough.
Holy moly!

Yea, I totally think it's been around in the US longer than people are reporting.
Old 03-24-2020, 08:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

This is going to be a really depressing summer if no one can go out and enjoy the weather.