Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 10-20-2017, 11:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Indeed. That's why I'm not a people person. I prefer non human animals.
Old 10-22-2017, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

How does Ewan's relationship news change your feelings for him, if at all?
Old 10-22-2017, 10:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Disappointed in him, but not surprised.

More sad about Sid getting run over by a car. I hope he makes it. What a horrible birthday for Esther.

You going to step down as mod?
Old 10-23-2017, 07:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Please pull through, Sid. Please please.

I am actually very surprised Ewan didn't take Sid with him.

This is a bday Esther will want to sponge from her memory. She sure didn't look thrilled in the photo Eve posted.

Quote:
You going to step down as mod?
Nah, I'll watch his future movies while wondering how much of his paycheck went to Eve.
Old 10-24-2017, 10:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

He's getting a lot of hate on his Instagram.
Old 10-25-2017, 08:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Really? What's some of the things being posted?

No wonder he's been quiet on social media. He should've expected it, though.

All this pressure is totally going to cause him & MEW to break up.
Old 10-27-2017, 01:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

He posted about himself in regards to UNICEF, and people were saying they need a new spokesperson. No respect for cheaters, etc.
Old 10-27-2017, 05:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

oooooh. I just checked it out. It's all over his Instagram.

and on Esther's Instagram she replied to a person who said Ewan's a pathetic, cheating man with an "I love you."
Old 10-30-2017, 07:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wow, she did? Ha!
Old 10-31-2017, 09:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

check it out
https://www.instagram.com/p/BaSf8U5F...sther.mcgregor

Quote:
tinahenri78@esther.mcgregor ur father is hated by Scotland now. Pathetic cheating man for going with a new woman so quick after ur mum! His new woman looks cheap as! Hope ur mum finds someone better!
Quote:
esther.mcgregor@tinahenri78 I love you
Quote:
tinahenri78@esther.mcgregor are u being sarcastic or do u agree he’s let u and ur family down?
Quote:
esther.mcgregor@tinahenri78 no sarcasm, at all.
Old 11-01-2017, 07:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

He didn't cheat though did he? I thought he just moved on?
Old 11-01-2017, 09:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I can't say if he told his wife of 22 years that he didn't want to be with her before starting up a physical relationship with MEW, since I was not there. But there seems to be at the very least emotional cheating.

Ewan stopped wearing his wedding ring in May, and that's when MEW announced she and her husband were divorcing. The timing is suspect. Considering Ewan and MEW were filming in a remote location and far from their families, there was certainly opportunity to bed hop.

eta;

Last edited by LilMouse; 11-01-2017 at 10:30 AM
Old 11-02-2017, 07:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
@jJorgeDorado: Un amigo me manda esta foto de hace 15 años, durante el rodaje de Moulin Rouge! @mcgregor_ewan no envejece, nosotros si

What does this mean, Sasha?
Old 11-04-2017, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

A friend sent me this pic from 15 years ago during the filming of MR!

Good for Esther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
Ewan stopped wearing his wedding ring in May, and that's when MEW announced she and her husband were divorcing. The timing is suspect. Considering Ewan and MEW were filming in a remote location and far from their families, there was certainly opportunity to bed hop.
Eve last posted a pic of Ewan on Instagram in June and called him "my love"...

A comment there: alphaville1946 Didn’t you know he was cheating you? I had same experience and will never forget it.

And: texasglammergirl Hijo de puta. My father AND my husband did this. Destroys your life.
Old 11-04-2017, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

MEW hasn't posted since a few days before this all came out. And on her last two Instagram posts, Ewan commented. She, too, is getting a lot of hate. Her last post was about Rose McGowan.

mewinsI directly relate to every part of this. Keep on keeping on, @rosemcgowan

One comment: majorzipmartin Rose McGowan and you have a lot in common. She had an affair with Robert Rodriguez on set and then he left his wife of 16 years, mom of his 5 children. I support all victims of harassment but in your circumstances I would keep a low profile as your moral compass is a roulette wheel. That's human, though, and it takes 2 to tango

Another: mbsabato Hope the kids fare well. I have never understood the idea (peeps on match.com, etc.) who “date” publicly while they are married. If you’re not divorced, you’re not single. I think a lot of people are sad bc they saw them as a couple who beat the odds.

And: enhanceyourselfbeauty @mcgregor_ewan shame on u for cheating on ur stunning French wife for this girl who looks like ur wife/daughters. U need ur head examined. Lost a diamond for a nickel!!! You’ll end up a sad old lonely single man mark my words with a washed up career.

kaye_rose_author @_sh_ne an affair is an affair, whether 20 years ago or now. Check your facts. They split from their spouses at the exact same time (cept Eve was still willing to try and work things out and he’d given up) after already working together on blatant love scenes on set. She divorced her husband at that time (May) which certainly suggests Long-term plans. They just didn’t “announce” the relationship till recently. There are a lot of heartbroken people, it’s irresponsible to say, “Its okay.” oh yeah - and he is STILL married! There’s also that. Couldn’t even wait to get the papers signed.

Lots are calling her a fake feminist. That women don't hurt other women, etc. especially over a man.

Drama.