Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 09-20-2020, 10:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

You prefer to have a rectangular man-body? I think you mean you wish your hips were more in proportion to your body. What is your body shape? I take it pear-shaped...
Old 09-21-2020, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yea, I have the worst body shape = pear. I hate it.
Old 09-22-2020, 03:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 09-22-2020, 07:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Nice pic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
Yea, I have the worst body shape = pear. I hate it.
That's the most common for women. If you're bigger it all goes to the bottom part of the body, so at least you can still wear small shirts. My father's mother and sister have that body type. Many on my mother's side are apple shaped, which is very common with men. They are bigger on top and have scrawny legs like linebackers. That's the body shape most prone to heart attacks, and since it's common in men, hence why men are most prone to heart attacks. I lucked out with an hourglass figure, so it's all proportional. But if I get fat, I'll be fat everywhere, not just in one part of my body. My mother is fat, so that's her complaint about being an hourglass now. But I tell her she'd be complaining with any body shape if she was fat, period. Did you inherit your mother's body shape?
Old 09-23-2020, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
it all goes to the bottom part of the body, so at least you can still wear small shirts.
But if I want to wear a pencil skirt or something that doesn't fan out, it looks terrible.

Quote:
My mother is fat, so that's her complaint about being an hourglass now.
Is she fat according to her own opinion or fat according to society's opinion?

I am like my mom. I didn't get the big boobs that my grandmothers and most of my great grandmothers have/had.
Old 09-23-2020, 08:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
But if I want to wear a pencil skirt or something that doesn't fan out, it looks terrible.
Then don't wear that if you don't like how it looks. I'm short, so there are certain things I won't wear based on that. My mother always told me to accentuate my positives and just because something is cute, it doesn't mean it'll look cute on everyone, so one must find what works best for them, or what makes them happy.

Quote:
Is she fat according to her own opinion or fat according to society's opinion?
No, she's fat. According to her BMI, she is obese. There is no need for a 5'3" woman to be in the 200s.

Quote:
I am like my mom. I didn't get the big boobs that my grandmothers and most of my great grandmothers have/had.
Both of my grandmothers also had/have big boobs. My mother got none. She was like barely an A. I got a proportional amount for my frame. My mother had breast implants to give her a 34C for like a decade, and upon removal, she has been a solid B cup. Had she had this size naturally, she never would have gotten implants she said. I hate boobs, especially big ones, so I'm fine with mine not being ginormous. They are proportional, so they look fine with my figure. Never had any complaints about them.
Old 09-24-2020, 02:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Then don't wear that if you don't like how it looks. I'm short, so there are certain things I won't wear based on that. My mother always told me to accentuate my positives and just because something is cute, it doesn't mean it'll look cute on everyone, so one must find what works best for them, or what makes them happy.
I never wear pencils skirts. But it makes me super sad that I can't wear it.

Quote:
No, she's fat. According to her BMI, she is obese. There is no need for a 5'3" woman to be in the 200s.
Oh wow. Does she have a particular diet that made her in the 200s or is it just being an older woman that did it?

Quote:
Both of my grandmothers also had/have big boobs. My mother got none. She was like barely an A. I got a proportional amount for my frame. My mother had breast implants to give her a 34C for like a decade, and upon removal, she has been a solid B cup. Had she had this size naturally, she never would have gotten implants she said. I hate boobs, especially big ones, so I'm fine with mine not being ginormous. They are proportional, so they look fine with my figure. Never had any complaints about them.
I feel like as time goes on, women have smaller and smaller boobs.
34C sounds like it'd really. hurt the back.
I'm not really a boob person so I am fine with my size.
Old 09-24-2020, 09:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Does she have a particular diet that made her in the 200s or is it just being an older woman that did it?
No, she's always had weight issues since birth. She would pretty much starve to be thin. Poor thing has a horrible metabolism. Now she doesn't really care anymore. She says she's eating to make up for all the years she starved.

Quote:
34C sounds like it'd really. hurt the back.
I'm not really a boob person so I am fine with my size.
She's 5'3" so they were fine for her. I just see boobs for what they are, lumps of fat, so I'm not a fan.
Old 09-25-2020, 04:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

The only image I ever saw of your mom (or remember seeing) is the one where she's pregnant with you, and she looked tiny there. I hope she wasn't starving while pregnant.
Old 09-26-2020, 03:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

She gained 60 pounds with me. She was fat there, but pregnant, so it's seen as okay.
Old 09-26-2020, 06:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Wow, if that was a 60 lb gain I can't imagine what she looked like beforehand because she looked like a cute, tiny almost mommy in it.
Old 09-26-2020, 10:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

She loved how her body looked at 110-112 pounds, but her face looked like Skeletor, so she always maintained her weight at 115-116 pounds. She's half an inch taller, but I would feel obese if I weighed that much. Her bone structure is thin-framed, but mine is a bit more, plus I'm shorter. Guess that half an inch and bone structures account for a 20-pound difference in our ideal body weight. That's why I don't go with BMI. That just looks at height, doesn't take bone structure into consideration at all. There is no way I would look normal at 138 pounds, yet the BMI calculator says I would. Ha, hell no! I'd be fat. Whereas my friend from elementary school is 4'10" and weighs 125 pounds, but doesn't look fat at all. No gut, no flabby arms, etc. she just has thick bone structure, but BMI says she's overweight.
Old 09-27-2020, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Having flabby arms and a gut would make me the saddest. I rather have hips than flabby arms.
Old 09-27-2020, 09:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, and I am surprised at how many people wear short sleeves or sleeveless tops/dresses and show off their flabby arms. I would never!
Old 09-28-2020, 04:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It's why the trend of strapless wedding dresses was the work of the devil So many women who shouldn't be wearing strapless dresses ended up wearing them.