Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 08-15-2005, 12:34 AM
Absolute Fan

Ewan gets animated! #2 - That's animated, not nominated

Ah yes, hoping to avoid the confusion the first time the thread was started.

So, Valiant is being released the 19th ... who's seeing it opening day?

Love Psych and fanfic? Check out Psychfic. It has the best fan fiction I have ever read.
BYtheSEA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 09:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

He should be nominated.

anyway, I think I'm going to wait to hear the reviews. I'm not sure whether I'll see this in the theater or not. Although since it comes out right before my b-day it would be a cool present.
Old 08-18-2005, 01:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Exclusive Clip - "Making You Squawk"

Sasha
S.A.S.H.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2005, 10:45 PM
Absolute Fan

Of course he should be nominated ... maybe someday.

As for Valiant, I don't know when I'll see it. I want to, but it's not at the top of my list (The Island is currently there).

Any more news about the other movie, Gnomeo and Juliet ... or something like that?
Love Psych and fanfic? Check out Psychfic. It has the best fan fiction I have ever read.
Old 08-19-2005, 08:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

I can't convince any of my friends to go see it with me since it's animated and I don't particularly want to go alone. By the Sea, you must go see The Island soon. It's so good and it's disappearing from the cinemas. It's completely gone in my town. I was so mad!
ewan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 08:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.A.S.H.A.
yodeling is torture. That was scary.

I don't know yet if I'm going to see this in the theater or on DVD. I mean, I want to support a Ewan movie, but then I'm not sure if it's worth seeing in the theater.
Old 08-23-2005, 10:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

so has anyone gone to see Valiant in the theater?
Old 08-24-2005, 07:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Not I.

Sasha
S.A.S.H.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 08:11 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm undecided as well. Mostly because I have no one to go with and I don't really want to go alone so....I'll see if I can convince anyone.

Wouldn't it be nice if we all knew each other in real life and could go with each other?
Old 08-24-2005, 09:36 PM
Absolute Fan

I haven't seen it, but would like to catch it on the big screen ... maybe next weekend.
Old 08-24-2005, 10:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewan4ever
I'm undecided as well. Mostly because I have no one to go with and I don't really want to go alone so....I'll see if I can convince anyone.

Wouldn't it be nice if we all knew each other in real life and could go with each other?
then we can force our friends to come along and the whole theater would be filled with Ewanites
Old 08-29-2005, 09:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

Okay, I finally saw Valiant the past weekend and I really liked it. It was so cute and I thought the story was very interesting. Ewan's character is super adorable and his voice is so cute, oh my. I love his accent. I don't understand why the critics are giving it such bad reviews. They say kids won't understand the story but I didn't think The Incredibles was exactly a kiddie story either. Anyways, the critics SUCK in my opinion.
Old 08-29-2005, 10:29 PM
Absolute Fan

Finally, someone who saw it and LIKED it.

Yeah the critics sure don't seem to like it ... one said they should stop hiring Ewan for voice work. That reviewer thought he was bland, even with the accent.
Old 08-30-2005, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

yea, the reviewers kept making it sound like Valiant was the worst movie ever. That's why I didn't go to the theater. I think I'm going to rent it.
Old 09-08-2005, 09:13 PM
Absolute Fan

Well, Valiant isn't the worst movie ever, but it's no Pixar either. It was cute and Ewan was not bland, IMO. Of course, being a fan of his probably made me slightly biased.

Now if I had to choose which (Robots or Valiant) was better ... hmmm ... I'd go with Robots.
Reply   Post New Thread