Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 01-07-2005, 08:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Found three arts

here and here.

Sasha
Old 01-12-2005, 10:24 PM
Master Fan

Ooh man, thanks, Sasha. I so love Obi-Ewan.
Old 01-12-2005, 11:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

He rocks.

Sasha
Old 01-14-2005, 01:01 AM
Obsessed Fan

S.A.S.H.A. You want to killing me, right?
he look AMAZING

I bought my childhood home AND SMASHED IT!!...
...I DESTROYED
the room where my parents had sex
Old 01-19-2005, 01:41 AM
New Fan

a art

Hey guys,

I'm kinda new around here, and since I'm a manip/webdesign freak I thought I'd share this this wall I did a few days ago after watching Moulin Rouge... Just thought this guy had amazing eyes.. so anyways, click on the pix to see the actual size

Old 01-19-2005, 03:27 PM
Absolute Fan

That's really awesome! I wish I were better at doing stuff in photoshop. I kind of suck at it

Do you speak French?

Rach
Old 01-19-2005, 03:59 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by VerbalKint
That's really awesome! I wish I were better at doing stuff in photoshop. I kind of suck at it

Do you speak French?

Rach
Hehe, yeah I do speak french... well if you consider the fact that I'm french, it's quite normal isn't it? OOh you meant about the words on the art? I can tell you what it means really, it means : "Is there a beauty more beautiful than the dream"... I just didn't know what words to put on this art, and those words kinda flew up into my mind I just couldn't let it pass so I put them there whishing they would just ran away LOL... yeah, I'm a lil bit crazy like that. But anyways, if you want some Photoshop tutorial I could make one for you just let me know okay?

I'll be posting more Ewan art pretty soon, probably tomorrow, I really love working with his face, so if you have any specific demands for an avi or a banner/signature or a wallpaper, just let me know and I'll do it...

Night yall, it's pretty late around here.
Old 01-19-2005, 07:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Fantastique! Lovely art!

Sasha
Old 01-20-2005, 01:57 AM
New Fan

I'm glad you like

Here is another one... done early in the morning so I promise I can do better LOL

Old 01-20-2005, 03:27 PM
Absolute Fan

Wow, that's also really good! Maybe if I could see some of your art, I would know what to ask for photoshop advice about exactly. Seriously, those are great though. I like the Scottish one. My family is half Scottish (and half Dutch, but who's counting ). Darn multicultural Americans.

I didn't realise that you were French. I should have read your profile I could read what it said, I only asked because I speak French and I love it I've had French classes for about 6 years now. Alors, beaucoup de temps, ça n' indique rien parce que j'ai tant camerades de classe qui ne peuvent pas le parle Mais j'utilise la langue souvent avec mon ami Greg (qui s'appelle Terr_Mys ici).

So yes, I probably made mistakes there, sorry. I know I must have when I was in France, but I really enjoyed being able to speak to people! Sometimes I just start thinking in French because I've had the class so long.

Rach
Old 01-20-2005, 06:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

What a sexy Scot. Love the art!

Sasha
Old 01-20-2005, 10:42 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by VerbalKint
Wow, that's also really good! Maybe if I could see some of your art, I would know what to ask for photoshop advice about exactly. Seriously, those are great though. I like the Scottish one. My family is half Scottish (and half Dutch, but who's counting ). Darn multicultural Americans.

I didn't realise that you were French. I should have read your profile I could read what it said, I only asked because I speak French and I love it I've had French classes for about 6 years now. Alors, beaucoup de temps, ça n' indique rien parce que j'ai tant camerades de classe qui ne peuvent pas le parle Mais j'utilise la langue souvent avec mon ami Greg (qui s'appelle Terr_Mys ici).

So yes, I probably made mistakes there, sorry. I know I must have when I was in France, but I really enjoyed being able to speak to people! Sometimes I just start thinking in French because I've had the class so long.

Rach
Heya!!!! if you wanna see some of my arts, I've a site with a brand new layout featuring, guess who?! Ewan! Yay! Here is a link : The Attic Version 3.0 : Ewan McGregor There you'll be able to see a bunch of my arts and tell me what you'd like to know

As for the french part, you speak really really good! U dib't even see a mistake!!! So you went to France? Where did you go? Paris? That's where I'm from.

I went to the USA myself, in Arkansas. And I've to say, even before going there, I already had a tendancy to think in english... now that's like second nature to talk english I feel good being able to talk two languages!!! I think it's a great advantage.. Now I dunno if french will serve you much LOL

Sasha, I'm glad you like this one too!!! that's great!!!
Old 01-21-2005, 04:44 PM
Absolute Fan

Thanks! I do make mistakes (especially when I use different verb tenses) and I don't know a lot of words, but I try to practice.

Yes, I went to Paris last November with my family. It was nice. I enjoyed walking a lot of places because we don't do that here, everything's too far apart. It must have been interesting for you to come to Alabama. That's kind of a weird part of the United States, at least to me. But the US is so big and there are so many different kinds of places!

I like being able to speak two languages, too. When I'm in college, I want to study more lanugages. I really love them. I think if I know a lot of languages like English, French, Spanish, Japanese, and Arabic, I would be able to speak to people in most of the world.

Rach
Old 01-21-2005, 11:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithlee
I went to the USA myself, in Arkansas.
Oh, dear. They got thick accents there.

Sasha
Old 01-22-2005, 03:11 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.A.S.H.A.
Oh, dear. They got thick accents there.

Sasha
LOL don't remind me! I remember the first day I met the dad he was talking to me and I couldn't understand a word he was saying. which was kinda weird coz my level in english was already pretty good, so for the first few months I couldn't understand much of what he was saying. Then little by little I got used to it... and you wanna know the funny part? I actually ended up with this thick american accent. See since I was already talking english when I got there, my main problem was the accent, and so I learned to talk just like them... now the problem is, my english teacher at college talk british english and so the other day we had this whole conversation all in english and she couldn't understand me. I remember I had to say the word 'Daughter' a hundred times before she could understand it it's just so different british english and american english. That's the reason I love earing Ewan talks, he's got this funny scottish accent and I just love it. Now you gotta watch Big Fish and he's got this funny Southern accent, it reminds me so much of when I was down there myself, it just cracks me up

Quote:
I like being able to speak two languages, too. When I'm in college, I want to study more lanugages. I really love them. I think if I know a lot of languages like English, French, Spanish, Japanese, and Arabic, I would be able to speak to people in most of the world.
I actually think what you said was pretty good!!! French isn't an easy language and I've a lot of respect for american who can speak french. I'm french and I've been learning this language since I came out of my mother's womb, yet I still make mistakes you would think I could speak it now LOL

But you're right, knowing a lot of languages is really interesting. I travel around a lot and I've to say it's really useful. I went to many many country such as Spain, Italy, America, Belgium and I've to say sometimes you just want to know what they are saying about you My next step will be German, I'm going to the country during the holliday and hopefully it'll serve me just as much as all my other journeys. I'd love to learn Japanese too, but I heard what was really important nowadays was to speak Chinese...

So that was a long speech for not many information on the actual subject of this forum... LOL I'm sorry...
Closed Thread   Post New Thread