Master Fan

Thank you for the new thread!
Old 03-30-2018, 08:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

you're welcome.
Old 03-30-2018, 01:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
I'd be homicidal if I didn't eat breakfast.
I've trained my stomach since the 4th grade to not be an early bird. It prefers sleep over food.
Old 03-31-2018, 01:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Sometimes I get to work and my female boss hands be a ton of work right away so I cant sit down and eat breakfast and I am barely able to hide my bitch ass mood.
Old 03-31-2018, 07:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Sometimes I get to work and my female boss hands be a ton of work right away so I cant sit down and eat breakfast and I am barely able to hide my bitch ass mood.
Not only that, but if I go too long without eating, I faint.

I am very picky about yogurt. I can't buy just any brand. Even if there is a coupon.

Quote:
I can't believe spending that much on a movie ticket.
It's $18-$25 in Manhattan.
Old 04-01-2018, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Old 04-01-2018, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Old 04-01-2018, 07:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

That bitch.

I'm not picky when it comes to food. I could eat seeds and crackers like a bird and be fine. You sound anemic. I once went a week without eating. I was sick, and the thought of eating repulsed me, so nothing but fluids.

I think of something Claire says in Outlander:

Quote:
"I remembered the rule of threes," she says in voiceover. "Humans can survive three minutes without air, three days without water and three weeks without food. Right now, my most urgent need was water."
Old 04-02-2018, 11:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

The expression "eat like a bird" meaning you don't eat a lot makes me laugh cause if you look at birds, all they do is eat. Every second of the day they're eating something. So shouldn't the expression be "eat like a [insert an animal that can go days without eating or eats very little]"?
Old 04-02-2018, 07:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
The expression "eat like a bird" meaning you don't eat a lot makes me laugh cause if you look at birds, all they do is eat. Every second of the day they're eating something. So shouldn't the expression be "eat like a [insert an animal that can go days without eating or eats very little]"?
Yes.

Quote:
I once went a week without eating.
That sounds like a really bad illness..

Quote:
You sound anemic.
My most recent doctor's apt did not tell me I was, but I have had tests in the past that has said I am very close to it.

My problem with vitamins though is that they are too big to swallow. I have trouble swallowing a small Advil or Alieve.

Quote:
"Humans can survive three minutes without air, three days without water and three weeks without food
That is bull-s!
Old 04-03-2018, 07:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
My problem with vitamins though is that they are too big to swallow. I have trouble swallowing a small Advil or Alieve.
You need to pull a Joey and have a gallon of water near you when taking the medicine to wash it down.
Old 04-03-2018, 11:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

But look at what they associated with eating, seeds and bread crumbs.

I can't swallow pills, either. Try gummy vitamins. I bite into pills and can usually swallow the smaller halves or fourths without a problem.

Since you can't make it long without eating, in a disaster situation, you'd be the first body to be eaten.
Old 04-04-2018, 07:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Nah, I'd be the sixth person to be eaten. I'm skinny so they'd want to pop off the fatties first.
Old 04-04-2018, 07:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Try gummy vitamins.
I have but I feel like I am being lied to and that they are more sugar and artificial flavor that vitamin supplements.

Quote:
Since you can't make it long without eating, in a disaster situation, you'd be the first body to be eaten
I can hoard food and fight off others with weapons. No one is eating me.
Old 04-04-2018, 10:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

A lightsaber would come in handy there.