Old 05-14-2020, 07:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

RIP to her son. What a shame.
Old 05-15-2020, 05:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It's always opioids
Old 05-15-2020, 09:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Indeed. I'm so glad I don't have genes prone to addictions.
Old 05-16-2020, 07:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Has Crosby said anything about his death?
Old 05-16-2020, 11:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

No idea. Another opioid death: Logan Williams, Teen ‘The Flash’ Actor, Died After an Opioid Overdose, His Mother Says

Quote:
Logan Williams, an actor known for playing the younger version of Barry Allen on The CW series “The Flash,” died in April following an opioid overdose, his mother disclosed on Friday.

Speaking to the New York Post, Marlyse Williams said that preliminary toxicology results showed that her son Logan died of a fentanyl overdose. She said the 16-year-old had been battling addiction for three years.

Williams appeared in eight episodes of “The Flash” during its first two seasons — including the series pilot — as a younger version of Grant Gustin’s titular DC Comics hero. His other acting credits include the Hallmark series “When Calls the Heart” as well as guest spots on “The Whispers” and “Supernatural.”

Growing up in the Vancouver area, he began acting when he was 9, but according to his mother, he took a break from acting when he was 13. She told the Post that she discovered he had started using cannabis, and later escalated to harder drugs, though she said she is unaware when he began using fentanyl.

Marlyse Williams told the Post that she made multiple attempts to help him overcome his addiction, including taking out a second mortgage on her home to send him to treatment centers in the United States and British Columbia. At the time of his death, she said, he had been living in a group home.

Marlyse Williams said she came forward in hopes of drawing attention to the opioid epidemic. “His death is not going to be in vain,” she told the Post. “He’s going to help a lot of people down the road.”

When his death was made public, “The Flash” star Grant Gustin remembered his former co-star in an Instagram post. “Just hearing the devastating news that Logan Williams has passed away suddenly,” he wrote. “This picture was early in the filming of The Flash pilot episode back in 2014. I was so impressed by not only Logan’s talent but his professionalism on set. My thoughts and prayers will be with him and his family during what is I’m sure an unimaginably difficult time for them.”

Quote:
Just hearing the devastating news that Logan Williams has passed away suddenly. This picture was early in the filming of The Flash pilot episode back in 2014. I was so impressed by not only Logan’s talent but his professionalism on set. My thoughts and prayers will be with him and his family during what is I’m sure an unimaginably difficult time for them. Please keep Logan and his family in your thoughts and prayers during what has been a strange and trying time for us all. Sending love to everyone. ❤️
Old 05-17-2020, 11:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
her son Logan died of a fentanyl overdose. She said the 16-year-old had been battling addiction for three years.
3 years! So he started at 13... really, really sad.

I just don't understand why these young people start these drugs in the first place.
Old 05-17-2020, 07:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh that is depressing.
Old 05-17-2020, 08:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

RIP

Let's hope we don't end up having children with someone who has a family history with addictions and risk having children inherit those genes.
Old 05-18-2020, 01:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

So many shows can't be watched the same way because the thought of people dying young from drugs will always come to mind.
Old 05-18-2020, 05:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

The Might Ducks...
Old 05-19-2020, 01:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Think drugs? Murder-suicide?

‘Twilight’ Star Gregory Tyree Boyce Dead at 30: The "Twilight" star and his 27-year-old girlfriend were found dead in their Las Vegas condo

Quote:
The Las Vegas Medical Examiners office confirms to E! News that Boyce, who played Tyler Crowley in "Twilight," and his girlfriend Natalie Adepoju were pronounced dead on May 13. The two individuals' cause of deaths are still pending.
Damn, he died on his castmate and my birthday buddy's day, Robert Pattinson.

Quote:
He’s best remembered as Tyler, the guy driving the car that almost hit Bella in Twilight. In the intense scene, Gregory’s character unintentionally loses control of his vehicle and heads straight toward Kristen Stewart‘s character, Bella, but the encounter is stopped by the powerful hand of Robert Pattinson‘s character, Edward. Tyler leaves the vehicle with only scratches and apologizes to Bella.

RIP
Old 05-19-2020, 05:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BehrItAll (View Post)
The Might Ducks...
Goldberg *shakes head* He looks 80 now.

Damn shame. He was only 30 It's sad reading his instagram post and what he said and knowing what happened to him. I hate to think it was because of drugs.
Old 05-19-2020, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

An unknown white powdery substance was allegedly also found at the scene.
Old 05-20-2020, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
An unknown white powdery substance was allegedly also found at the scene.
*shakes head*

Why is it always the same story?
Old 05-20-2020, 06:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

This cycle is so sad.

All of this has happened before and all of this will happen again.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread