Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 01-10-2004, 04:19 PM
Supreme Fan

Scandinavian Embassy #48: Fans of Jens, Vidstige and Klonkku!

Welcome to the Scandinavian Embassy, founded in ---- by ---- because of -------.

Interesting Background Facts That Probably Isn't True:

The members of the Scandinavian Embassy decided to name themselves Northen Stars, the in ----. They did so because they seem to like to giving themselves nicks.

The Northen Stars tend to be a little bit too obsessive, but as far, they haven't caused any danger to the people and enviroment around them.

Summer 2004, the [big *cough*] SE party will hopefully take place.

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Sweden [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]
DeeDee
Nikolina
Sussi
Luna
Lorency

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Denmark [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]
Chris
Tezzie
Sara
Heylee
rileybehry

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Finland [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]
Sallie
Sini
*Anni*
Ultimato
Eme
Emmi
Candysoul

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Norway [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]
Catherine
Lene

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Special guest's :
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img]

Freya from England

Banners by Dee
Title by Emz

Concerning title, the:

Jens, Vidstige & Klonkku is Scandinavian translations for characters in LoTR.

Translation goes:
Jens: Bill the pony [Danish]
Vidstige: Strider [Swedish]
Klonkku: Gollum [Finnish]

Anyways, I'm pretty sure the memberlist needs to be updated... so, if your name isn't on the list and you're sure that it should be, it doesn't mean that you're senile, or have forgotten to take your pills. Don't worry, you are still sane [but then again, a sane person on SE?]. Just PM me, and I'll fix it [can I charge?]! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Because editing is fun

[ 01-11-2004: Message edited Caleniawen ]

[ 01-12-2004: Message edited Caleniawen ]
Caleniawen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2004, 04:26 PM
Obsessed Fan

See? I didn't stop you [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

arww.. thanx for adding me hun [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

and yeah I can see how you could confuse me with Luthy, we do have pretty similar last names now.. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

oh and I love all the banners, nice!

Bonafide rarity
LilleLene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2004, 04:30 PM
Supreme Fan

thank you, sweetie! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Hm.. I got the feeling that opening post got some issues. <-- But, I can't be blamed, cause I have nothing to do with it... at all!

Hm... you know, I feel so extremely powerful today! [img]smilies/evil_laugh.gif[/img]
Old 01-10-2004, 04:34 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Caleniawen:
<STRONG>thank you, sweetie! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Hm.. I got the feeling that opening post got some issues. &lt;-- But, I can't be blamed, cause I have nothing to do with it... at all!

Hm... you know, I feel so extremely powerful today! [img]smilies/evil_laugh.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Did you make the banners yourself? nice work!

ahh.. that must be a nice feeling! but don't go getting all power crazed now, keep your feet on the ground with the rest of us [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Bonafide rarity
Old 01-10-2004, 04:39 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Nienna Ancalímon:
<STRONG>

Did you make the banners yourself? nice work!

ahh.. that must be a nice feeling! but don't go getting all power crazed now, keep your feet on the ground with the rest of us [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
And now I feel talented too! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] *bows*

But.. but... I'm going to take over the world! [When I get like this you should probably be running away screaming, but if you stick around you may end up having an interesting job &lt;-- how about becoming the ruler of Mars?]
Old 01-10-2004, 04:43 PM
Master Fan

Hello! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
I´ve seen the thread but haven´t actually dropped by. I want to be a member, and I´m from Sweden! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-10-2004, 04:47 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

And now I feel talented too! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] *bows*

But.. but... I'm going to take over the world! [When I get like this you should probably be running away screaming, but if you stick around you may end up having an interesting job &lt;-- how about becoming the ruler of Mars?]</STRONG>
Hmm.. that does sound interresting. First we take over the world, then you stay here while I take control of mars, and then together, we can rule the universe! [img]smilies/evil_laugh.gif[/img] does that sound like a plan?

oh and hello Lorency! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Welcome to our humble abode (sp? never used that word before).. but by the looks of it it won't be all that humble for long, you know with Cal becoming the ruler of earth an all [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Bonafide rarity
Old 01-10-2004, 04:58 PM
Supreme Fan

Lorency, välkommen to the insanity!!! [I have promised myself not to scare anymore newbies]
*hands over some lembas* Now, these may look like old bread with.. nope. Shutting up. Now!
Anyways, my point is, that I'll add you!

Quote:
Originally posted by Nienna Ancalímon:
<STRONG>

Hmm.. that does sound interresting. First we take over the world, then you stay here while I take control of mars, and then together, we can rule the universe! [img]smilies/evil_laugh.gif[/img] does that sound like a plan?

oh and hello Lorency! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Welcome to our humble abode (sp? never used that word before).. but by the looks of it it won't be all that humble for long, you know with Cal becoming the ruler of earth an all [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/evil_laugh.gif[/img] It sure does! Just remember that Emz [we're the good evil slasher jedis with our own theme song] and a whole bunch of other people are in the group, too! I've already promised that I'll share Lando, and so on.... stupid of me!

And.. no, no! Not the earth! Or. Well. That too. But mostly just the entire universe! [img]smilies/evil_laugh.gif[/img]
Old 01-10-2004, 05:08 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>
[img]smilies/evil_laugh.gif[/img] It sure does! Just remember that Emz [we're the good evil slasher jedis with our own theme song] and a whole bunch of other people are in the group, too! I've already promised that I'll share Lando, and so on.... stupid of me!

And.. no, no! Not the earth! Or. Well. That too. But mostly just the entire universe! [img]smilies/evil_laugh.gif[/img]</STRONG>
That's all good! we need a strong group to keep the whole universe under our ruling.
That was pretty stupid of you, promising to share Lando, but imagine the uproar in our group if you were to claim him all to your self?

Yeah, mostly the universe, but first we have to take over on earth so that we can get the means to take the rest of the universe.. you know, we have to do it properly [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Bonafide rarity
Old 01-10-2004, 05:18 PM
Supreme Fan

Yeah.. it was pretty stupid... but else I don't think they would have made me their leader!
So.. well.. you know. He'll be mine most of the time! [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] &lt;-- Poor guy, really!

Yeah.... clever of you! It would be weird ruling all places in the universe except of the earth... You know, I've already started with my own room, which I now rule entirely (or not [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] ) Gevil start, huh?! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-10-2004, 05:28 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Yeah.. it was pretty stupid... but else I don't think they would have made me their leader!
So.. well.. you know. He'll be mine most of the time! [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] &lt;-- Poor guy, really!

Yeah.... clever of you! It would be weird ruling all places in the universe except of the earth... You know, I've already started with my own room, which I now rule entirely (or not [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] ) Gevil start, huh?! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Yeah poor guy! you'll probably work him to the point of exhaustion..

I've almost managed to get sole ruling of my rooms.. but it's very hard since there are two of them

anyways I'm off now.. buh bye hun [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Bonafide rarity
Old 01-10-2004, 05:44 PM
Supreme Fan

Oh yeah! He'll scre... never mind! La la la la!
(but not just for help... da da da da)

Wait.. you got two rooms? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Then you can take over twice as much as I! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] Eeh. I'll take over my bro's room when he'll join the army! [img]smilies/evil_laugh.gif[/img]

See you later, hon! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Old 01-11-2004, 07:27 AM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Sorry, haven't been around much.

Love the title, and [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] the first post. Most funny!

ETA: How cute is the members banner? I mean the other banners are wonderful as well, but the memebers one just warms my little hobbit slashin' heart!

*snuggles Northern Stars*

[ 01-11-2004: Message edited VampireSpider ]
Old 01-11-2004, 11:02 AM
Supreme Fan

Lulu! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Why thank you! *bows*
I was kind of hyper when I wrote all that... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] And, since this thread is full of crazy slashaholics anyways I decided that we should have something slashy in the opening post! Again, I feel like a genious! Go me! *dances some kind of genious dance*
Old 01-11-2004, 11:22 AM
Master Fan

Thank you for the welcomes! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
*looks careful at the lembas*
Are you sure that it is lembas and not old bread?
I have some muffins with me. Want some? They´re magic and can become any taste you wish for it to be!
Reply   Post New Thread