Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-16-2004, 02:40 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Cathangel
About the E/F scenes, well, in his commentary, PJ said that he shot little epilogues for characters such as Legolas, Gimli, Faramir and Eowyn (probably the rumoured wedding we had been hearing about) but he simply decided not to put them on the EE.
I'd like to bet NewLine told PJ to save some major things for an Extended-Extended Edition that will be released like in a couple years.

Not like they haven't made enough money... It's a trick to get more because they know fans will pay it. And watch it be like $100+.

It's just mean...

But Eowyn/Faramir are so cute
Old 12-16-2004, 07:26 AM
Master Fan

Okay happy? Sad?

Is this spoilers to talk about it now? I mean it's been out a WHOLE day!

Spoilers

I was somewhat disappointed. I heard so much about the kiss, I was hoping somehow they would fit it into the discs somewhere. Maybe not in the movie, but at least somewhere in the 4 discs

I was disappointed that they didn't use more of Tolkien's amazing writing with E/F. I mean they had such amazing scenes. It was horrible to see that pretty much most of it didn't make it

On the good note, as was mentioned, E/F scenes were spectacular. The handholding? They seriously are the best

Go Daisy and Eowyn!

Oh, wait, no. That's not right.

EOWYN AND FARAMIR FOREVER!
Damon/Elena Jeremy/Anna TEAM ANNA TEAM DAMON
Old 12-16-2004, 04:18 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by jayta
I was somewhat disappointed. I heard so much about the kiss, I was hoping somehow they would fit it into the discs somewhere. Maybe not in the movie, but at least somewhere in the 4 discs
That's what's annoying me the most, even though they didn't want to put it back in the movie couldn't they have done a deleted scenes section like most movies? at least then we could have seen all the scenes that we were waiting for.
Old 12-17-2004, 01:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Suga*Babe

That's what's annoying me the most, even though they didn't want to put it back in the movie couldn't they have done a deleted scenes section like most movies? at least then we could have seen all the scenes that we were waiting for.
Definitely. And we'll never get to see it.
Old 12-17-2004, 03:20 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by jayta

Go Daisy and Eowyn!

Oh, wait, no. That's not right.

EOWYN AND FARAMIR FOREVER!
Either way! I so badly want the ROTK EE!! But I'm poor so I'm going to wait till after christmas and the January sales, then I can get it cheaper.

And on the cold wet dirt I cry.
Old 12-18-2004, 07:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Luinélwen
Either way! I so badly want the ROTK EE!! But I'm poor so I'm going to wait till after christmas and the January sales, then I can get it cheaper.
I don't find that they go down in price much after christmas or in january. they stay at that price pretty much until summer

Hehe. I just love that they call him Daisy though! heehee.
Old 12-18-2004, 04:29 PM
Ultimate Fan

I don't know about other countries but in England you can buy it for less on amazon and other websites like it.
Old 12-18-2004, 04:53 PM
Master Fan

It's not much but:

Old 12-19-2004, 12:34 AM
Ultimate Fan

It's gorgeous. Snagging it.
Old 12-19-2004, 03:35 AM
Ultimate Fan

That avie is gorgeous! Do you have the link to the full sized manip you made?
Old 12-19-2004, 11:59 PM
Total Fan

Ususlly it's about $10-$20 cheaper here. And if you go to the right shop you can get it for about $30 than other stores.

And on the cold wet dirt I cry.
Old 12-20-2004, 04:55 AM
Master Fan

I didn't know that David and Miranda had worked together before...I think they look lovely together.
Old 12-22-2004, 02:06 AM
New Fan

Gah! I'm so disappointed about the lack of kissage I mean, would it have killed Peter to include that? Geez. So I'm sad about that. I really was expecting much, much more. Don't get me wrong, David and Miranda were absolutely wonderful in that scene, but dammit, i want more. I want the wedding and I wanna know how he gave her the blue mantel. Stupid PJ

Anyone else wanna be added besides Abby and Suga*Babe?
Old 12-22-2004, 03:26 AM
Dedicated Fan

My friend and I watched it closely and as soon as their scene was over, she looks at me and says, "No decent screencap in that entire scene!" Think they could have done a tad bit for for them! Was so excited to see that scene...SIGH oh well!!

~*Brooke*~

Scars are souvenirs you never loose. ~~GooGoo Dolls
Old 12-22-2004, 09:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by vera.ness
Gah! I'm so disappointed about the lack of kissage I mean, would it have killed Peter to include that? Geez. So I'm sad about that. I really was expecting much, much more. Don't get me wrong, David and Miranda were absolutely wonderful in that scene, but dammit, i want more. I want the wedding and I wanna know how he gave her the blue mantel. Stupid PJ

Anyone else wanna be added besides Abby and Suga*Babe?
ITA with you. I am so disapointed by the lack of E/F scenes in ROTK EE. It was the one thing I was most looking forward to in regards to the EE but no, all we get is a short (sweet, but to short) scene. I feel so let down. If there was a wedding and they decided to not put it in for whatever reason, that makes me more annoyed. Why would they do that? I much rather see E/F then A/A. No offense to A/A shippers, but I like E/F way better. Ugh. I can't even begin to tell you how disapointed I am by the lack of E/F stuff. I hope we get to see the supposed wedding scene one of these days, if it does exist. I wanted more to. Everything you said I give a bit WORD to.

End of spoilers.