Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-13-2018, 03:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

What band are you going to see? That sucks, hopefully you can get some better painkillers to help your pain soon.
Old 03-13-2018, 08:17 PM
Moderator Manager

i'm glad the smell is gone and now you can enjoy the pretty kitchen

Well, at least your co-worker will cover... when she needs help you can repay the favor

I feel ya... when it's something I'm really passionate about I also endure the pain.
yeah, I'm curious to find out which band it is too
Old 03-13-2018, 09:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
i'm glad the smell is gone and now you can enjoy the pretty kitchen

Well, at least your co-worker will cover... when she needs help you can repay the favor

I feel ya... when it's something I'm really passionate about I also endure the pain.
yeah, I'm curious to find out which band it is too
How's your week going so far?
Old 03-14-2018, 01:24 AM
Moderator Manager

Jen, yikes! Just get some rest. It doesn't hurt now?

Si, I take it you're done with JJ S2? I'm still not done and I'm already scared of spoilers.

Witness the magical sprouting of the Purple Acorns
As hopes turn into reality

Old 03-14-2018, 03:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Jen, yikes! Just get some rest. It doesn't hurt now?

Si, I take it you're done with JJ S2? I'm still not done and I'm already scared of spoilers.
What episode are you up to with JJ S2?
Old 03-14-2018, 04:56 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
What band are you going to see? That sucks, hopefully you can get some better painkillers to help your pain soon.
i went and saw papa roach. i had seats i was in the front row on the side. great view. the show was awesome. im glad i didnt have floor seats which is what i normally get. this is a new event center they just opened up at the local community college here. and most venues around here dont allow moshing and crowd surfin anymore. but this place did. and the pit was insane. so i was glad i wasnt down there. i had a great spot where i was. and jacoby came out into the audience right past me. i was in such shock that he was that near me i didnt capture it on film or video. but i did get some other shots (that are on my FB) this is the first concert at this venue you can tell they are still working out the kinks. in the middle of the show they turned on the house lights for no reason for two songs they kept yelling to turn them back off. they did have a ton of security there which was good. the lines for the concessions was outrageous though and so was the prices. you would have thought elvis was back from the dead with the amount of people waiting in those lines. and they never seemed to move. i was like forget that i dont need a drink that bad.
Old 03-15-2018, 05:43 PM
Moderator Manager

^ Ohh that sounds nice! And because of your knee and foot it's good that you got good seats So exciting that a member of the band was so close to you it's such a great feeling!
Since it's a new venue, I imagine that soon they will fix things

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
How's your week going so far?
It's going pretty well work is good and not crazy which always makes me happy
How about yours?

Quote:
I have finished, I have a LOT of mixed feelings about that... I can't wait for you to watch it to know what you thought about it
Old 03-16-2018, 12:36 AM
Moderator Manager

Sam, I've only seen 3 eps so far. I haven't progressed yet from last weekend.

Jen, good to know you had a good time at the concert.

Si, I plan to finish it this weekend.

Old 03-16-2018, 02:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
It's going pretty well work is good and not crazy which always makes me happy
How about yours?
Okay, that's good

My week has been good so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
i went and saw papa roach. i had seats i was in the front row on the side. great view. the show was awesome. im glad i didnt have floor seats which is what i normally get. this is a new event center they just opened up at the local community college here. and most venues around here dont allow moshing and crowd surfin anymore. but this place did. and the pit was insane. so i was glad i wasnt down there. i had a great spot where i was. and jacoby came out into the audience right past me. i was in such shock that he was that near me i didnt capture it on film or video. but i did get some other shots (that are on my FB) this is the first concert at this venue you can tell they are still working out the kinks. in the middle of the show they turned on the house lights for no reason for two songs they kept yelling to turn them back off. they did have a ton of security there which was good. the lines for the concessions was outrageous though and so was the prices. you would have thought elvis was back from the dead with the amount of people waiting in those lines. and they never seemed to move. i was like forget that i dont need a drink that bad.
That's great, glad you enjoyed it

Quote:
Sam, I've only seen 3 eps so far. I haven't progressed yet from last weekend.
Good luck with that
Old 03-16-2018, 10:42 AM
Moderator Support Team

yes the show was fantastic. so glad i ended up going.

so i saw the neurologist today about my migraine. ive been getting them a lot. mostly because of my smelly coworker. he suggested getting fan yeah thats not going to be obvious. and right now its freezing in our room i dont want to plug a fan in anywhere. not that i think that will really help much anyway. he also said the pain medication they gave me for my foot/leg can also be causing my migraines to be worse. that i should stop that right away. and that i should just do the ice for my injuries. i have to go back to work today (and with the smelly coworker no less) so we shall see how this goes. im still suppose to stay off my feet even at work.
Old 03-17-2018, 07:54 PM
Moderator Manager

^ hope work went well... and that the co-worker didn't smell so bad
feel better, girl
Old 03-18-2018, 12:14 AM
Moderator Manager

Jen, now about you splash a perfume on before sitting beside your co-worker. Use fragrant lotion on your hands too. Or even buy a potpourri and put it at your desk so you smell that and not your co-worker?

Happy Sunday everyone! I'm having a lazy Sunday today which I like.

Old 03-18-2018, 07:31 AM
Moderator Manager

Ohh I LOVE lazy Sundays!!! I'm having one myself too
Old 03-18-2018, 10:48 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Jen, now about you splash a perfume on before sitting beside your co-worker. Use fragrant lotion on your hands too. Or even buy a potpourri and put it at your desk so you smell that and not your co-worker?

Happy Sunday everyone! I'm having a lazy Sunday today which I like.
any type of strong smell bothers my head and triggers my migraines. all that you just mentioned will bother me

well friday night after work i had to go back to the hospital cuz my foot was ice cold and i couldnt feel my toes. they ran all kinds of tests on me and couldnt find anything wrong with me. even though it took two doctors to find a pulse in my foot. even when they had me taking the artery test in my legs and foot they had a hard time finding it with that machine too. but after 5 hrs they sent me home and said just to follow up with my reg doc (i have a appt with him tomorrow) and to tell him he needs to refer me to a podiatrist for more test. now today my foot does feel better and im able to wiggle my toes again. but its just so weird tht all last night i couldnt. but my foot is still really cold. its like its in an ice bucket.
Old 03-18-2018, 11:08 AM
Moderator Manager

Ohh I really hope your doctor can figure out what is going on with your foot