Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-07-2017, 10:35 AM
Moderator Manager

^ ohh I'll stop by the ST board to lend you a hand

Ohh Jen sorry about that... it really sounds stressful! The office should've hired someone with experience to help out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Moderating 5 boards is tough. I can't seem to go around and post on other boards anymore.

How was everyone's weekend? Big sports fan here. At least only F1 and tennis. And a bit of soccer.
Ohh I can imagine that modding 5 boards is a lot of work
Well, we've been missing you around here

My weekend was okay... super lazy, just the way I like it
Ohh who is your favorite tennis player? I'm not into sports, but my sister is freaking obsessed with Federer so I ended up knowing a bit of what is going on with tennis
Old 09-09-2017, 01:49 AM
Moderator Manager

Jen, sorry about your work troubles. I hope it's much better for you now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
My weekend was okay... super lazy, just the way I like it
Ohh who is your favorite tennis player? I'm not into sports, but my sister is freaking obsessed with Federer so I ended up knowing a bit of what is going on with tennis
It's always great to have a lazy weekend. My favorite tennis players are Rafa, Roger, Nole & Andy. So anytime those 4 are fighting each other, I get super tense. I don't mind new players winning, they're actually much better but I just don't like seeing those 4 sad that they lost.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 09-09-2017, 10:27 AM
Moderator Manager

^ Those are basically the only players I know My favorites are Roger and Rafa... they both have are so adorable

This weekend, I'm having my lazy usual How about you guys?
Old 09-09-2017, 04:26 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
^ ohh I'll stop by the ST board to lend you a hand

Ohh Jen sorry about that... it really sounds stressful! The office should've hired someone with experience to help out.
Rosa (the cleaning lady) is ok i guess. she is still learning what to do. its just the first week. the kids have been trying to see what they can pull past her. i keep telling her not to listen/believe anything they tell her. if you have questions to ask me not them. we are required to take these 3hr child care classes every year, well she already says she doesnt want to take them cuz she doesnt have time that she has other part time jobs she goes to after here (to clean). im like that is out of my hands. rec and parks can deal with that. if she cant take what is required than they need to find someone who can. im just glad i have another person here watching the kids with me at this point. im not going to complain.

thanks Lindsay and Si for stopping by the ST board. i appreciate it. i was tired of editing and double posting my posts. over there. i needed help. my co mod was doing very little posting cuz she has been very busy herself.

hope everyone has a great weekend
Old 09-10-2017, 06:42 AM
Moderator Manager

I'm glad that Rosa is okay and at least lending you a hand. And if it's just experience she is missing, that she'll get with time

I watched ST so long ago that things are a bit blurry for me

I'm spending my weekend at home, which I love but also using this time fix stuffs that I had used Photobucket (I'm having to reupload all the fanarts I had )
Old 09-10-2017, 04:26 PM
Moderator Support Team

yeah its been a while since ive watched ST myself which is why we are doing the rewatch in preparation for the new season starting next month. but of course my netflix is acting up on me as well as my cable. not sure what is going on. my cable my picture keeps freezing up on me and the sound goes out. i guess i need to try to call verizon again and see fi they can help (although last time they never called me back).

yeah she needs more experience. but she said she isnt willing to take the classes. she doesnt have the time cuz she has other PT jobs. and classes are a requirement. so if she doenst find the time then R&P is going to have to find someone else who can. the lady from the state shows up every couple months to make sure we are all up to code and classes up to date and we have everything we need to stay open. she was just here in august before the summer break. so who knows when she will be back again.
Old 09-10-2017, 11:08 PM
Moderator Manager

Si, I probably should've mentioned other players but yeah, those 4 are the popular ones. I'm sure even non-tennis watchers know them. And you should totally watch this video for Roger & Rafa if you haven't seen it yet.

Jen, I hope your Netflix issues are resolved. I forgot to pay the monthly one time, it totally slipped my mind and I panicked cause I can't watch. Once I paid, I was able to watch right away.

Old 09-11-2017, 09:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Everyone have a great week.
Old 09-12-2017, 05:40 AM
Moderator Manager

Lindsay, I had seen that vid, but it never gets old because it's so hilarious... and they are both so cute and adorable
And that was a charity play I would've loved to have watched, even if I don't dig sports that much
Old 09-13-2017, 06:44 PM
Moderator Support Team

hope everyone is doing well. sorry i havent been able to post as much, but has been giving me so much difficulty the last couple days its been horrible trying to get posting done on here. i must not be the only one cuz hardly anyone has been posting on any of my boards as well. it seems to be the worst in the evenings.
Old 09-14-2017, 01:30 AM
Moderator Manager

Si, are you sure you don't watch tennis? I think you know enough to be a fan.

Jen, yeah it's double posting and been slow but at least it's not down and I can live with that. Our System Manager is aware. We can only do much to inform her and we're in the same boat as everyone regarding the slowness. Right now though, it's been fast (usually at this time but the rest of you are sleeping...).

Old 09-15-2017, 07:25 AM
Moderator Manager

yeah, has been acting up from time to time for me too, but I noticed that it fluctuates depending on the time
And yeah, I'm glad that it's not down, because I'm way too addicted to

I did play tennis when I was younger... and to be honest I do watch the parts of a match from time to time... so I know a little bit but not enough to be called a fan. Most of the info I have are on Roger but that's because my sister is a super fan that keeps babbling about him
Old 09-15-2017, 06:48 PM
Moderator Support Team

im way to addicted to too Si
and yeah im glad its not down too, although at times with the super slowness im surprised it hasnt crashed. i keep waiting for it to happen. but its still frustrating

hope everyone has a great weekend
Old 09-15-2017, 07:35 PM
Moderator Manager

is way too addictive for our own good
I agree... slowness and double-posting can be very frustrating

I hope you enjoy your weekend too... specially spending time with your nieces
Old 09-15-2017, 11:15 PM
Moderator Manager

Si, OMG. I have a friend who is a die-hard Roger fan. She cries when he loses. Roger is the best. I don't want him to retire, he should play tennis until he's 70 years old. I also played tennis when I was younger, high school.

Jen, I usually blame the slow internet connection here first before I blame FF.

Happy weekend to you all!