Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-29-2017, 05:47 PM
Moderator Support Team

good luck with getting your nails fixed at the other place,Jennifer. i love getting mine done as well.

thanks i feel like im getting the flu. ive felt crappy all day. still have my sore throat. and now my headache is starting to come back.

i saw POTC5 yesterday. i enjoyed it. but i found the ending to be kinda a let down. i was expecting better.
Old 05-29-2017, 06:06 PM
Moderator Manager

So sorry about that, Jen!

I want to watch POTC5, but I have no idea what to expect of it A friend watched and really liked, the other fell asleep in the movie theaters So two extremes from my friends
Old 05-29-2017, 08:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

I watched POTC 5 yesterday and I really enjoyed it. I loved the story of Henry and Will. But after what Johnny Depp did, I lost respect for him as a person. I don't feel his acting was very strong in this one. I loved Jack Sparrow most in the first movie and as the movies progressed, he doesn't give as much effort it feels like. Or maybe that is what he was trying to portray in this one. A tired Jack Sparrow who doesn't care anymore. But he didn't even try to be funny to me. As someone said on the Movies board, the supporting characters were better than the main character.

Thanks Si. Exactly how I feel. I am still young and got my whole future ahead. I want to do as much as I can. I want to make a difference in this world and leave my mark as someone who helped bring about good change. I feel my purpose and reason I was put on this Earth is to make a positive change to it and only way I am going to do that is to keep doing stuff to impact the world and the people in it. It's not about me at all, but what God has called me to do (I'm a Christian).
Old 05-30-2017, 04:28 AM
Moderator Manager

Jack Sparrow in the first movie was the best IMO too I'll still watch it because I want to see how the story goes and see Will show up again

I love the way you think, and you're so right to keep reaching for that We all gotta find out where we wanna go with our lives and it's great that you already know which direction you're taking
Old 05-30-2017, 08:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)

I love getting my nails done, Jennifer I'm happy you're enjoying yours, hopefully the other place will make it just the way you want
Yummy dinner!!
me too I missed getting them done, but now I will be getting them done every other week. I hope the other place will take me even though I already went to another place to get them done.
Old 05-30-2017, 05:21 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasing the sun (View Post)
I watched POTC 5 yesterday and I really enjoyed it. I loved the story of Henry and Will. But after what Johnny Depp did, I lost respect for him as a person. I don't feel his acting was very strong in this one. I loved Jack Sparrow most in the first movie and as the movies progressed, he doesn't give as much effort it feels like. Or maybe that is what he was trying to portray in this one. A tired Jack Sparrow who doesn't care anymore. But he didn't even try to be funny to me. As someone said on the Movies board, the supporting characters were better than the main character.
i love johnny, he was the whole reason why i continue to watch this franchise, but the last one and this one he just wasnt his best. i think they need to end this series. it had a good run but its time to stop. i agree the supporting characters were better than the leads. Javier Bardem i thought mumbled his lines most of the time i couldnt understand half of what he was saying. i know he has a thick accent but i can understand him fine in interviews. Barbossa, Henry and Carina were all great.
Old 05-31-2017, 05:00 AM
Moderator Manager

I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get a time in the nail saloon that you want, Jennifer

I agree Jen, it's time to end the series, when it starts to get too dragged the quality tends to lower.

How are you guys today?
Old 05-31-2017, 05:43 AM
Master Fan

me too, this place was good he just didn't do the design I wanted and I didn't want to really go there in the first place
Old 05-31-2017, 07:10 AM
Moderator Manager

I know how you feel... sometimes we just set our minds to go to a specific place and that's it, it has to be that place
Old 05-31-2017, 07:31 AM
Moderator Support Team

im feeling a little better, but my sore throat is still bothering me.

hope the rest of you are all feeling ok
Old 05-31-2017, 07:47 AM
Moderator Manager

I'm happy to know you're feeling better, Jen Hopefully that sore throat will disappear soon

I'm good... work has been okay, other than that nothing much going on
Old 05-31-2017, 10:44 AM
Moderator Support Team

i went to the podiatrist this morning about my bunion bone on my feet they took xrays acouple week ago and they were going to talk to me about it today. well they said the bone in my foot is growing the wrong way. i can either get surgery or wear corrective shoes. i feel like an old lady. he said they make extra wide shoes and you an buy like a brace to put inside it to help with your foot. to teach the bone to grow the correct way.
Old 05-31-2017, 11:39 AM
Moderator Manager

Ouch, those don't sound comfortable, but it's for a good cause
So, now you have to decide whether you want surgery or the brace?
Old 05-31-2017, 07:00 PM
Moderator Support Team

im not doing the surgery that is the last thing i want to do. im going to try the shoes first with the brace and see if that helps. i'll get a second opinion if i have to. there has to be other options other than surgery to help my bad feet
Old 05-31-2017, 09:51 PM
Moderator Manager

Hey everyone, I'm going to catch up on missed posts tomorrow when I get more online time.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.