Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2017, 06:47 PM
Moderator Support Team

yeah i dont believe either of them are dead. we saw harold die and come back already.
Old 03-27-2017, 11:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

okay thanks for that it does make sensed

yeah thats what I thought as well and plus we didn't see a face when they cremated

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 03-28-2017, 09:45 PM
Master Fan

how did Ward live after Harold hit him with the golf club?

what made Ward want to help Danny? he changed so fast to help him, did he have another motive for it? it just seemed kinda weird how fast he switched sides

I agree Harold can't be completely dead, he didn't cut off his head like he was supposed to

davos was always jealous of Danny I think he destroyed kun lun to get him to come back there
Old 03-31-2017, 10:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

I thought when Joy realized her father is not whom she thought he was, that she would then be on Danny and Ward's side; but no, unfortunately it did not go down like that.
I'm quite surprised that Ward is on Danny's side, the switch -- I'm not sure when it happened. But I did feel myself not hating him as much anymore..which I didn't think I would feel that way, given I didn't like him (that's saying something) in the beginning.

And I've come to really hate Harold, so much; especially after he has come back from the dead for a second time. I think it's the case of everytime you come back you lose a piece of your soul, so he may not have any left now. he once was helping them and appeared alright, but responsible for Danny's parent's death makes me think he has been shady for longer than we think. Longer than even Danny realizes it.

I'm surprised Ward survived that hit on the head with the gold club. You'd think you couldn't just up and walk away from that. Bar some blood.

I'm not sure this will kill Harold, I mean wouldn't he just come back again? No matter how many gunshots and falls he takes. The last time he was stabbed multiple times and still came out of it, so I wouldn't count him out for good at this point. I'd be very surprised if that's the case.
But they are cremating him, so wouldn't that make it official? Maybe the immortal curse is now broken.

Oh Joy. What ever happened to the girl who believed in Danny?
Old 03-31-2017, 10:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

dp
Old 04-14-2017, 08:29 AM
Moderator Manager

This was a weird finale but I guess we needed some 'closure' on Harold.

Great to see a Jeri & Claire scene here. I can't remember if they met at Jessica Jones. I don't think they did so maybe this is their first meeting?

I like the scene with the Meachums & Danny. The Meachums are probably my favorite dysfunctional family in these Marvel shows. And Harold killed Danny's parents? Was it because he just wanted control of Rand Enterprises? I too think that Harold is still alive BUT I would rather that he's dead. And can someone please kill him properly next time around? Having Ward kill Harold is again blood off Danny & Colleen's hands, I'm noticing.

I was surprised too that Ward survived being whacked by a golf club in the head. That could cause you trauma. But it's good that Ward became free of his father and most of why he's that way is because of what his father did to him.

Favorite line in this ep is by Jeri: "You know me, I always enjoy a good cremation." LOL.

That end part with Davos & Joy was surprising. And Gao being there and listening to everything. Is Gao using Davos to recruit Joy to be with The Hand?

That end part at K'un-Lun was also weird.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.