Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2017, 05:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Iron Fist Episode Discussion {1x11} - "Lead Horse Back to Stable"

Episode Eleven - "Lead Horse Back to Stable"

Claire uses her improvisational skills, and Colleen gets conflicting information. Danny yearns to be more than just a destroyer.

[previous episode] | [next episode]

Basic Reminders:
▸ Be respectful of other posters.
▸ Discussions are encouraged, but let's keep things civil.
▸ No character/actor bashing, including producers, writers, directors, etc.
▸ Any talk of illegal downloading should not be brought up here.
▸ Most importantly, HAVE FUN!
Old 03-23-2017, 07:24 PM
Moderator Support Team

Iron Fist recap: Season 1, Episode 11
Old 03-31-2017, 09:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Loved how Claire was patching up Danny. Stapling him.

I think Danny's reaction when he talks about Colleen's betrayal and that she is the Hand is totally understandable. He probably doesn't know what was or what wasn't real when it comes to her. Has she been lying since the beginning? Was it all just a ploy? I'd imagine this is probably what he has been thinking.

A weapon doesn't know feelings? Well, that's one way to look at it. Or basically all those feelings are being bottled. away inside them, that's never a good thing because there could come a time where it can explode. But these monk guys ..

Yup Bakudo is insane. Confirmed. About to sacrifice Colleen just because she may be doubting the Hand's vision? I guess it's one way or the highway.
Old 04-14-2017, 06:26 AM
Moderator Manager

This was a talk-y ep. I wish we had more fight scenes although Colleen's fight was good but was rather short.

I was wondering why Colleen didn't tell Danny about being part of The Hand but she was also privy to things. She didn't know that she was working for the bad guys. When she went to the hospital to talk to one of her students, I saw a parallel in what Bakuto did to her as his student.

My favorite scene in this ep is that conversation between Claire & Danny. She said EXACTLY what I was thinking. Danny hasn't really mastered his powers yet but he goes off risking his life without really knowing what's at stake. Maybe he's a risk taker but this is The Hand for crying out loud.

I am wondering too why Danny left K'un-Lun and abandoned his life and friends there, just like what Davos is complaining about. For what? I think it's still unclear to me why he came back to New York while some of his memory is hazy and also not knowing how to harness his powers. I'm so confused right now.

Also, with Ward 'gone', Joy is officially Ward now with Harold making her do his dirty work. Poor Joy.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.