Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-18-2017, 08:48 AM
Moderator Manager

I think that as soon as I have some time i might rewatch the show to pay attention to details and enjoy Danny/Colleen scenes again
Old 06-18-2017, 09:44 PM
Moderator Manager

I always want to re-watch these shows because I've only seen them all once. But right now we really need a S2 announcement.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 06-19-2017, 04:16 AM
Master Fan

that was such a good episode

yes we do
Old 06-19-2017, 07:30 PM
Moderator Manager

Oh yeah, a season 2 announcement would make a season rewatch so much more fun
Old 06-19-2017, 11:49 PM
Moderator Manager

I've forgotten the moment I started to ship them. It's probably in one of the episode discussion threads, LOL, but I did ship them early on. Finn & Jessica have amazing chemistry.

Old 06-20-2017, 05:41 AM
Moderator Manager

That is so true I love the chemistry between them
I don't know exactly when I started shipping them, but I wasn't surprised when I realized it because they looked so good together, and she had been the one helping him since the beginning
Old 06-20-2017, 06:04 AM
Master Fan

I finally shipped them when they kissed

I just knew I wasn't against he ship it just happened and I went for it
Old 06-20-2017, 12:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think I shipped them right from their very first scene together
Old 06-20-2017, 11:46 PM
Moderator Manager

I was annoyed at Danny in the beginning because I felt like Colleen was his safety net as he tries to get his life back on track and she was clear that she doesn't want any part of whatever it is he's doing. But circumstances will make their lives cross paths seeing as eventually Danny was fighting The Hand which Colleen is a part of.

Old 06-21-2017, 03:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Really?
I wasn't annoyed with Danny so much. I was annoyed at the Meachums when they approached Colleen
Old 06-21-2017, 04:59 AM
Moderator Manager

I wasn't annoyed by either of that, because Danny first started to look for Colleen's help because he didn't know anybody else in the city (also the fact that the Meachum's who were "his family" were the ones going after him), so when he was committed in that mental institution Danny had no one other than Colleen to plead for help.

As for the Meachum, they were trying in their own way to stop someone that they thought was trying to impersonate Danny... it's logical that they didn't believe him because he was supposedly dead after a plane crash so many years ago.

I did get annoyed when Danny got all pissed off at Colleen for not telling him she was part of the Hand because from the beginning he was saying that they were mortal enemies... it's like she said, he had been drilled his whole that the Hand was evil so he wouldn't be very accepting of her being part of a "good" branch.... granted he was right and she could've handled it better, but I didn't like how he reacted.
Old 06-21-2017, 08:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

See, I don't remember being annoyed by that at all.
I actually felt that because he had been saying all this time that they were mortal enemies, she should've told him right away. Or stay away from him. (I do get that that would've been hard, she got caught up into it )
Old 06-21-2017, 08:53 AM
Master Fan

I felt bad for Danny because he didn't have anyone else so he turned to the Meachums for help and he happen to come across Colleen putting up the sign for her classes. I thought the Meachums would of treated him better or took him to get a DNA test to prove it was him instead of what they did.

I see it as colleen was the only one willing to believe him and the things that happened after with The Hand just happened and a coincidence that they ran into each other the way they did
Old 06-21-2017, 09:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I was not as nice towards the Meachums

They SHOULD'VE told him they wanted a DNA test right away. After all, it's a multi-million company. So you don't want people to go to the media and claim that they're related to you. So not even to humor him, but to protect themselves, they should've gone the DNA-test route right away.
The fact that they didn't only make me think less favorable of them > they didn't want the competition of someone inheriting some part of their company.
Old 06-22-2017, 01:23 AM
Moderator Manager

I was flip flopping with the Meachums. Ward is problematic of course and Joy started out really nice and sweet to me. Fast forward to the remaining episodes, that reversed for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
I did get annoyed when Danny got all pissed off at Colleen for not telling him she was part of the Hand because from the beginning he was saying that they were mortal enemies... it's like she said, he had been drilled his whole that the Hand was evil so he wouldn't be very accepting of her being part of a "good" branch.... granted he was right and she could've handled it better, but I didn't like how he reacted.
Me too but I'm glad it didn't turn out to be a full blown fight and they talked about it which adults should too. Colleen didn't know she was working for The Hand too so Danny should have understood. Thanks to Claire though.