Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2018, 08:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Love this lovely Lady ... @florianalima you will always hold a key to my heart. Thanks for being so authentically YOU. To many more years of friendship and admitted crush (lol) ❤️ #Sanvers ... And fret not, @eastofeli knows. I mean it’s his own damn fault Thank you Darling for your patience, compassion, and above all else your love for me as I continually learn more about myself on a daily basis. You are my rock, my better half, and my very best friend. And I’m so grateful for being my absolute ultimate blessing, the sexiest man who ups my desire to be the best and truest version of myself. #imblessed #WestLeigh
karamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 08:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Love this lovely Lady ... @florianalima you will always hold a key to my heart. Thanks for being so authentically YOU. To many more years of friendship and admitted crush (lol) ❤️ #Sanvers ... And fret not, @eastofeli knows. I mean it’s his own damn fault 😈 Thank you Darling for your patience, compassion, and above all else your love for me as I continually learn more about myself on a daily basis. You are my rock, my better half, and my very best friend. And I’m so grateful for being my absolute ultimate blessing, the sexiest man who ups my desire to be the best and truest version of myself. #imblessed #WestLeigh
Old 05-16-2018, 04:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

omg cant this be included in the show this is hearbtreaking me all these cute lighthearted moments missing with them why give us there relationship and tear it away why
The Darkling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 04:20 AM
Elite Fan

Because the actress left. The writers could only work with what they’d be left with.
Old 05-16-2018, 06:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 07-03-2018, 10:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Best 25 Ships on The CW Ranked - Today's News: Our Take | TV Guide
Old 09-14-2018, 11:21 AM
Master Fan

Supergirl's Alex and Maggie: Here's the Break-Up Scene You Never Saw!

Given how painful Alex and Maggie’s split was in Season 3 of Supergirl, can you really blame us for wanting to spend a little more time with “Sanvers”? Say, 78 seconds more? TVLine has an exclusive first look at a deleted scene from “Damage,” the couple’s final episode together, in which Alex and Maggie face the reality of their situation and begin the painful separation process. (On second thought, this is just going to break our hearts all over again, isn’t it?)

The lost scene finds Alex and Maggie dealing with the housekeeping aspects of their split, from canceling their wedding venue reservation to debating whether or not to return the gifts they already received. Spoiler alert: The ladies decide to pop open the bottle of tequila from Alex’s great uncle Jerry, because the only thing harder than ending the life you’ve built with the person you love… is doing it sober.

Painful as it may be to watch, this scene — which can be found on Supergirl: The Complete Third Season, available now on Digital and on Blu-ray and DVD Sept. 18 — fills in a major blank from the episode, which showed Alex and Maggie drinking from a bottle of tequila that was already half empty. (Finally, Jerry gets the credit he deserves for giving “Sanvers” fans one last chance to watch their favorite couple get schwasted.)

Hit PLAY on the video above to watch Alex and Maggie’s lost break-up scene,

https://tvline.com/2018/09/14/superg...breakup-video/
obisgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 06:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 09-29-2018, 06:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

can this be happening in australia
The Darkling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2018, 07:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

who knows.. i wouldnt be surprised if they eventually go to a con there too
Old 04-12-2019, 07:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 11-22-2021, 06:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

The thread is full we should start a new one.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread