Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2017, 04:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Romeo & Juliet [Kara & Mon-El | Melissa + Chris] #06: "I love you. With everything I have, I love you."

Kara | Mon-El
[Melissa Benoist & Chris Wood]
#06;

Credit

credit

Fans
01. chasing the sun
02. wickedrum
03. fire for a heart
04. backstreetboysfan
05. katie9821
06. eternal◘fate
07. Leah_LL_Fan
08. naturellebella
09. My Kind Of Crazy
10. Rickylious
11. KeepThisaSecret
12. karamel
13. art10
14. pookiepookie
15. classictvfan91
16. Calgaryfan2006
17. Exotic Goddess
18. Chiqa
19. Lucas4Brooke
20. Evil Poptart
21. Nowhere girl
22. tvchick1191
23. sunnymelly
24. Ellie.CV
25. B.Chambers
26. simy
27. Olderroswellfan

Favorite Quotes
- "I remember...I was sick and alone, and...you were leaning over me, and...you must've been sad, or something, because your eyes were insanely blue, I mean...they always are, but they were like...like comets, and I'd never seen anyone so stunning. And I kissed you. And it was, uh...it was okay that I was...it was okay that I was gonna die because I'd gotten to kiss you. I saved you at the police station because...because I care about you. I'm not here to change your mind. I get...I get that you don't care about me. But not in the same way. That's...it's okay. It's okay. That's good. That's fine. It's...okay. You know, just...just keep working with me. I've been honest about this, let’s just...then we can ignore it, alright, we can let it go." - Mon-El to Kara Danvers

- "Out of anybody that could've found me, I'm the luckiest guy in the world that it was you." - Mon-El to Kara Danvers

- "Yesterday you were a little less Goofus and a liiiittle more Gallant." - Kara Danvers to Mon-El

- "I know what it's like to be a stranger on this planet, so when you wake up, I'll be here for you. So you never know what it's like to be alone."Kara Danvers to Mon-El

- "Last year I thought I could have it all and then I thought I couldn’t. That I had to pick… So I chose being Supergirl over having a relationship. And then you came along and I thought you were thoughtless… selfish. I kept writing you off and you kept proving me wrong. It just got me thinking… Maybe I can have it all."Kara Danvers to Mon-El

- "Maybe being Supergirl and having you is enough" Kara Danvers Mon-El

- "She’s so focused on how much he’s changed and how he becomes so generous, kind, thoughtful, and selfless." Melissa on Mon-El

- "He’s completely enamored by Kara, and thinks she’s this sweet, amazing person who he wants in his life" Chris on Kara
Future Thread Titles
-

Past Threads
1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5

Last edited by karamel; 04-05-2017 at 10:34 AM
Old 03-27-2017, 05:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new thread!
Old 03-27-2017, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Spoiler:
Old 03-27-2017, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

TFTNT .

Do you have the source so I can re-blog that picture please? .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-51,NJH D-151 OSW D-177, J-Hope D-178, Jinyoung-D-199 JK-D-416

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-29 LDH D-387
Old 03-27-2017, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Great picture!
Old 03-27-2017, 06:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by backstreetboysfan (View Post)
TFTNT .

Do you have the source so I can re-blog that picture please? .
https://supergirllover3.tumblr.com/p...at-is-mamma-el

this ep though cant believe they expect us to wait 3 weeks for next one
Old 03-27-2017, 06:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm shocked! I was expecting some things but I'm still shocked.
Too much emotions in this episode. I have to recover myself, but for now I feel a lot of joy and love for my puppies who are much stronger as time pass
and a lot of fear for what Her can do them. I saw that coming (when i I knew that Sorbo finish his arc on 2x18 somehow I felt that it was gonna be in this way probably) but she is the worst of the worst of the worst.
Old 03-27-2017, 06:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

yea.. i figured some **** was gonna go down when shes doing more than 3 eps and he aint..

and i bet (hope) mon el is the one who kills her in the end

"You came back for me”
“Everytime”
Old 03-27-2017, 06:31 PM
Supreme Fan

I'm in shipper heaven . This episode was everything I wanted, especially with getting to see Kara so desperate to get him back.

His mom still being alive makes me nervous. Do we know if Chris is confirmed for season 3?
Old 03-27-2017, 06:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

"J'onn, I cant lose him"

chris was bought into s2 as a regular, so he should have a 3 yr contract so i think it's likely he will be in s3.. although the producers do have option of cutting it early but i'm not worried about that at all considering all the talk from chris about his journey this season and into next..

also the romeo and juliet references! (thank god for a better ending for karamel)
Old 03-27-2017, 06:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Thanks hun .

That episode .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-51,NJH D-151 OSW D-177, J-Hope D-178, Jinyoung-D-199 JK-D-416

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-29 LDH D-387
Old 03-27-2017, 06:48 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by karamel (View Post)
chris was bought into s2 as a regular, so he should have a 3 yr contract so i think it's likely he will be in s3.. although the producers do have option of cutting it early but i'm not worried about that at all considering all the talk from chris about his journey this season and into next.
Thank you! I did not know that . Makes me feel better.

I'm glad Kara kept bringing up the end of Romeo and Juliet...it's not something to emulate, Mon-El .
Old 03-27-2017, 07:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by karamel (View Post)
and i bet (hope) mon el is the one who kills her in the end
Despite the fact I hate her by the time I knew she has to come and she was evil, I can't see Mon-El killing his mother. He loves her. She is mother. Even if she is the devil, she remains his mother. He just can't even hit her in the fortress. I don't see how he can kill her. Neither Kara would let that happen. Rather I fear that he could sacrifice himself in order to defend Rhea from being killed. I know the interview but I can see a season finale cliffhanger on the Mon-El' faith (phantom zone, lead infection) but we don't have to worry because our little woman will find him and bring him home wherever he'll go.

Quote:
"You came back for me”
“Everytime”

WHAT.A.ICONIC.LINE. At the top of my favourites already!
Old 03-27-2017, 07:03 PM
Master Fan

I knew his crazy mother was going to kill her husband.

Mon-El said he'd run from his dad but he wasn't that bad.

I wonder what his scary mom is going to do next.
The Lord is my shepherd.
Old 03-27-2017, 07:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Spoiler:
Closed Thread   Post New Thread