Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2017, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Romeo & Juliet [Kara & Mon-El | Melissa + Chris] #02: "Out of anybody that could’ve found me, I'm the luckiest guy in the world that it was you."

Kara | Mon-El
[Melissa Benoist & Chris Wood]
#02;

Credit

Fans
01. chasing the sun
02. wickedrum
03. fire for a heart
04. backstreetboysfan
05. katie9821
06. eternal◘fate
07. Leah_LL_Fan
08. naturellebella
09. My Kind Of Crazy
10. Rickylious
11. KeepThisaSecret
12. mockingjay
13. art10
14. pookiepookie
15. classictvfan91

Favorite Quotes
- "I remember...I was sick and alone, and...you were leaning over me, and...you must've been sad, or something, because your eyes were insanely blue, I mean...they always are, but they were like...like comets, and I'd never seen anyone so stunning. And I kissed you. And it was, uh...it was okay that I was...it was okay that I was gonna die because I'd gotten to kiss you. I saved you at the police station because...because I care about you. I'm not here to change your mind. I get...I get that you don't care about me. But not in the same way. That's...it's okay. It's okay. That's good. That's fine. It's...okay. You know, just...just keep working with me. I've been honest about this, let’s just...then we can ignore it, alright, we can let it go." - Mon-El to Kara Danvers

- "Out of anybody that could've found me, I'm the luckiest guy in the world that it was you." - Mon-El to Kara Danvers

- "Yesterday you were a little less Goofus and a liiiittle more Gallant." - Kara Danvers to Mon-El
Future Thread Titles
-

Past Threads
1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5

Last edited by a fine mess; 02-03-2017 at 09:32 PM
Old 01-23-2017, 02:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

Yeah, Barry & Iris don't have any chemistry for me. Unfortunately it's a thing that doesn't happen between all the actors who have to play romantic scenes. For example, despite the efforts of the authors to make us love Kara and James as couple, they work better as friends. You can see tenderness but you can't feel electricity!
Melissa and Chris have that chemistry! You see them bicker and laugh and you already think "these two are meant to be". The audience sees that, the writers see that, the directors too. It's not a case that the kiss scene on youtube has nearly 900,000 views already.
The last kiss scene of a CW show that I saw become so popular in short time was about the Delena couple.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnaMack (View Post)
Except for that misplaced comparison, I'm loving him
Old 01-23-2017, 03:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

chemistry is a subjective thing... but im always surprise anytime I see someone say karamel don't have any (not that I've seen that many). to me they are just bursting at the seam with it. I think their dynamic is quite something, even if not romantic, they have such a good rapport even when fighting
Old 01-23-2017, 07:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new thread!!
Old 01-23-2017, 07:55 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Yeah, Barry & Iris don't have any chemistry for me. Unfortunately it's a thing that doesn't happen between all the actors who have to play romantic scenes. For example, despite the efforts of the authors to make us love Kara and James as couple, they work better as friends. You can see tenderness but you can't feel electricity!
Melissa and Chris have that chemistry! You see them bicker and laugh and you already think "these two are meant to be". The audience sees that, the writers see that, the directors too. It's not a case that the kiss scene on youtube has nearly 900,000 views already.
The last kiss scene of a CW show that I saw become so popular in short time was about the Delena couple.
Yeah, it just doesn't work for me like, all through at least half the first season I could swear Iris only saw him as her younger brother, by the way she looked at him, you know? 0 romantic implications. Not only that, the writing didn't help. Unlike Karolsen, where I actually saw chemistry, but there wasn't really where to take them from being together on. There wasn't any huge challenge that could instigate the audience ahead (at least not without Clark Kent on the show)... At least imo. I did ship them, but it didn't break my heart when the writers changed their mind. Westallen didn't have where to go either, that's why they keep making them kiss and deleting that timeline but not only that they have the chemistry of siblings and the romance is based on tricky soil, 0 onscreen development.

Melissa and Chris really work. He's got that pure enthusiastic gaze that matches hers perfectly. To me, she's got chemistry with everyone, but with Karamel they have based them on solid development ground and they also have where to take them. Therefore, they fulfill the three requirements: solid onscreen development, chemistry and posibilities.

Wasn't it clexa, as much as I hate that pairing? lol I'm just here, waiting for my bellarke babies to finally try their views number on a kissing scene

Yes, chemistry is totally subjective most of the times. With Karamel you can just see them clicking and how magnetic they are to each other, but a supercorp stan will likely ignore that.

They do, they work so well as both friends and future boyfriend and girlfriend

Thanks for the new thread, btw a beautiful line for a beautiful title
"Because I love you, you idiot!"
Old 01-23-2017, 08:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Inevitably the thing that happens is people will see what they want to see. If a character or a ship interferes with their vision, with what they want, then anything who comes and gets in the way gets skewed for their involvement in breaking what they desire...

That being said, they had some great interactions tonight
Old 01-23-2017, 08:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

this past ep with them was great.. so many good moments
Old 01-24-2017, 07:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Goobers, the pair of them
Old 01-24-2017, 08:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

i was queenchamberlain
https://twitter.com/KaramelSource/st...19322560073728
Old 01-24-2017, 01:33 PM