Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2018, 09:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Spoiler:
karamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 04:48 PM
I am a basketball genius!

This thread isn't linked in the thread guide here btw. I don't mind Jimmy or ''James''. I thought he went by ''Jimmy'' in the comics. Maybe not. What though was up with all the crying he did with Lena Luthor I believe it was in last week's episode? I forgot to mention it in the that episode's thread yesterday, but that was unusual I thought & perhaps melodramatic. I know people can spend hours a day crying if they wish, but sometimes I wish this show would lighten up some. Though in the comics I've read of Supergirl, Jimmy, Lena, & Kara's sister haven't even been in them. So of course having on them on a TV show with her would be more dramatic I'd guess. Lately it's been more than usual in that aspect I'd guess. Can only tip my cap to him having so much responsibility & being around so much chaos on a regular basis.
canflam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 05:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

.. i dont remember him crying with lena.. was it at the end with his talk with her on the balcony?

Spoiler:
Old 05-15-2018, 05:26 PM

Yeah. I was confused. Oops. Thanks. What else have you seen Mehcad Brooks in? Most of his shows I didn't know he was on such as ''Desperate Housewives'', ''Dollhouse'', & ''Boston Public''.
Old 05-16-2018, 04:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

i've watched him on DH but didnt realize that was him when i started watching SG.. only found out later

i dont remember him on Dollhouse but i dont remember much of dollhouse in general i guess
Old 05-16-2018, 04:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

i've watched him on DH but didnt realize that was him when i started watching SG.. only found out later

i dont remember him on Dollhouse but i dont remember much of dollhouse in general i guess
Old 05-16-2018, 06:05 PM

So you don't remember anything about it? I remember ''Echo'' in it played by Eliza Dushku & ''Paul Ballard'' played by Tahmoh Penikett. There are Dollhouse comics, but I've yet to read any. It was about ''Houses'' that were ran by a company that hired humans to wealthy clients. They had their memories erased until new memories were inserted for separate missions. Only 25 episodes aired of ''Dollhouse''. Oh well. Just another show htat could've done well, but didn't have much of a run.
Old 05-16-2018, 06:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

i remember the general premise and i liked dichen lachman (she played Roulette in s2 of sg!) on it. i dont remember mehcad from it
Old 05-19-2018, 01:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 05-19-2018, 03:33 PM

Cool. Are you going to be able to make it there? I won't.
Old 05-20-2018, 11:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

nope

hes also gonna be at armageddon expo

https://www.armageddonexpo.com/News/...S-ON-SALE-NOW/
Old 05-22-2018, 08:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I’m really proud of this episode tonight and the @supergirlwriters and our show @supergirlcw in general. Tonight’s episode deals with the issue of race in America. James Olsen dealing with racial bias in a nation that has yet to come to terms with its complex history of racial bullying. Tonight @cw and @supergirlcw have a message for you. Racism is bullying - the writers were open enough to allow me to tell a story from my childhood and make it James’ and that means we get to share this sensitive part of my childhood with you all. Please tune in, DVR or @netflix and tell me what you think. Love y’all.
#supergirl #hvff #dccomics #cw #guardian
sad to hear the story was his real experience
Old 06-05-2018, 07:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

for James speaking out against guns!
Old 06-05-2018, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 06-19-2018, 12:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I loved James Olsen but I wish they would pull a Smallville and say he's not the real "Jimmy Olsen" Because his character is really 100% different from how Jimmy is/was. lol
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread