My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2021, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

tftnt
karamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2021, 11:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
So excited to announce that the new R&H Goes Pop album comes out today!! Check it out wherever you get your music fix. I am lucky enough to be on TWO tracks, "Oh, What a Beautiful Mornin" (arranged by myself and @brauhala) and "The Next Ten Minutes Ago" (with @lauraosnes and featuring a mashup from Cinderella and The Last Five Years). Also, with some amazing songs from other friends, including @andymientus, @arianadebose, @lilcoopz, @santinofontana, @onerebeccajones, @kaselig, @ashleyparklady, @thekatrinalenk, @derek_klena, @mattfdoyle, @jelanialladin, @alistroker and @mccarya. Thanks to @rodgersandhammerstein for providing the incredible inspiration to this new generation of artists!

Quote:
Big news!! My one man show, Carry On, which premiered last February, before the world ended, is going to be available ON DEMAND for EVERYONE TO SEE!! I am so incredibly grateful for the opportunity to share this show with you all. I've never been more proud and terrified to put something out into the world as this show.
-----------
It's not a cabaret, not quite a play, but some strange hybrid from the depths of my heart. And it's all about the greatest joy of my life, becoming a father. Prepare to laugh and cry and sing and pause and rewind to your hearts content! There is a lot of music, including some brand new things NO ONE has ever heard!!
-----------
The whole gang is back, including my incredible band and award winning musical direction from Sir Benjamin Rauhala (@brauhala). Filmed live at the iconic Feinstein's/54 Below. LINK IN BIO!!!
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2021, 03:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

karamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 08:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for that
stlavin95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top