Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2017, 07:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

karamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 07:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was hoping my bf would of finished cleaning the kitchen this weekend. It was disgusting. He started but didn't finish Even though I swore I wouldn't touch it I guess I'll finish it tomorrow. It's just the floors and some organizing. The kitchen is the only place where we have room for a Christmas tree.

April
Drunk On You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 07:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

have fun decorating the tree
Old 12-11-2017, 02:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Didn't happen today. I was going to start it. Then realized I didn't know what to do with half the crap that shouldn't be in the kitchen.

April
Old 12-11-2017, 09:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

hmm hope it'll be resolved soon
Old 12-12-2017, 04:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

i find decorating tree really stressful cause im so ocd abtu the decorations looking good or bad in certain places keep me away from all christmas trees haha love that my cat loves playing with the decorations though hehe
The Darkling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 07:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

i cant even bother with a tree cus byron will just get up all in it and ruin it
Old 12-12-2017, 10:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Last year was the first tree we had put up in my adult life/our relationship. When we lived in the apartment it was small and we had so much stuff in there there wasn't room for a tree. But I had bought one of those mini pre lit trees that stands on the counter and had mini ornaments.

Last year my cat might of played with a few. But not too bad.

April
Old 12-13-2017, 09:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

that's good
Old 12-13-2017, 07:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Besides the fact that I've been telling him for a year about buying a house and how we can't stay in this trailer much longer. Everything is falling apart. The floors needs to be replaced. There's a huge hole n the bathroom floor. Finally about a few months ago got him on the same page about being serious and looking soon. Tonight was the last straw. Apparently there was a small leak under the sink. That's when he said we need a new place. Well it got worst. He went to tightened the nut or whatever and the pipe came out and water everywhere. Apparently something about there's nothing holding the water line under the sink together so the water pressure kept pushing it out. To make matters worse we cannot find the main water shut off. We've looked for it before and can't find it. Because we live in a trailer park even though we own the trailer there's still a maintence team. His mom used to be the property manager. Tried to call the emergency number but the box is full. On the phone with his step dad trying to find a shut off. Everywhere that should have a shut off there isn't one. There's not one near the washer hooked up. There's no valves under the sink or on the hot water heater. Finally his mom got in touch with one of the guys and he came over to show us where the main shut off is. So now we have no water since we have to keep it off.

My step dad is suppose to come over tomorrow evening to see if he can do anything.

April
Old 12-13-2017, 10:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

omg what a mess

hope your step dad can figure something out
Old 12-15-2017, 10:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

He ended up not making it over but my bf fixed it.

Closed last night at work and then had to be back at 7am today. Bad day at work and now I have a spliting headache.

April
Old 12-16-2017, 09:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

feel better
Old 12-16-2017, 10:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's gone.

Probably didn't help that we went to my bf's work Christmas party and there was alcohol. But I don't think that caused it. I had a headache for most of the day. I think it was the loud music that did it.

I'm constantly getting headaches.

April
Old 12-17-2017, 08:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

ugh i really hate headaches

sometimes so bad you cant even go to sleep
Reply   Post New Thread