Old 10-27-2018, 07:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

[Episode Discussion] 4x3 - "Man of Steel" - October 28th 2018

Season 4, Episode 3
"Man of Steel"
Episode Discussion
original air date, Sunday October 28th 2018

Quote:
The story of how Ben Lockwood became Agent Liberty is told.
Basic Rules:
○ Be Respectful of other posters.
○ Discussions are encouraged, but let’s keep things civil.
○ No Character/Actor Bashing.
○ Everything is a spoiler until it has aired.
○ Any talk of Illegal Downloading should not be brought up here. Live Streams & such can be discussed through PM's.
○ Most importantly, HAVE FUN!
karamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 08:15 PM
Total Fan

- Is Brainy the one who installed a Kryptonite alarm? And why did everyone at the DEO know about except Alex – the Director of the DEO?

- Nice catch, J’onn!

- So Agent Liberty had a run-in with the DEO, James, and Lena before.

- It was interesting seeing all these big events through the eyes of the regular citizens.

- Why is the NTH metal factory NOT made of NTH Metal?

- Are the materials in that fancy suit made from black kryptonite?

- I loved how happy Brainy was to see Lena. Here’s hoping for lots of Lena/Brainy being all science-y together.

On a side note: I'm pretty sure Mercy and Otis are still working for Lex Luthor. Guess we'll find out when the show brings him in.

Last edited by Elektra; 10-29-2018 at 02:23 PM
Elektra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2018, 12:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

I didn't think I would enjoy a backstory episode but I do!
Old 10-31-2018, 03:12 PM
Website Manager

I knew Supergirl was too weak to travel off world in a ship or whatnot... but couldn't they have used the breech thing that Cisco made and brought her to an alternate Earth where there is no poisoning to recover?
Johnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 05:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektra (View Post)

- It was interesting seeing all these big events through the eyes of the regular citizens.
I agree.

The line about how home owner insurance doesn't include a clause for alien invasion, it reminded me of the original Power Rangers. Okay, yes, they were cardboard, miniture sets but I always wondered, with monsters attacking on a daily basis, who pays for the clean-up?

I would think before two years, insurance companies would start adding 'alien invasion' coverage to their policies, but I guess not.

Last edited by obisgirl; 10-31-2018 at 05:24 PM
obisgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 02:33 PM
I am a basketball genius!

I saw this episode yesterday. It was interesting. Now I did find it odd or at the very least a strange coincidence that Ben would be at the same bar as Kara at the same time while they didn't know each other. I guess that's a popular place though.

Also, Alex who is an ''FBI'' & I guess a D.E.O. agent. Unsure, but I know she's not a nurse & she patched up Ben at a hospital anyway whom she did not even know at the time WTF? That was odd. I don't think I'd be OK with that if I was him. There no nurses or doctors in the room. Just her. Strange.

Finally, Ben if I'm not mistaken quoted our '''founding fathers'' & said ''All men are created equal.'' But, if I'm not mistaken many owned slaves & some until their deaths, which I feel like makes them hypocrites if they were going around saying ''All men are created equal.'' I'm not a history buff though & could be wrong.
canflam is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread