Old 03-31-2019, 06:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

[Episode Discussion] 4x17 - "All About Eve" March 31st 2019

Season 4, Episode 17
"All About Eve"
Episode Discussion
original air date, Sunday March 31st 2019

Quote:
Supergirl must deal with the destructive aftermath of Lex's nefarious plans. Shocked at what Lex has created, Supergirl faces her biggest challenge yet.
Basic Rules:
○ Be Respectful of other posters.
○ Discussions are encouraged, but let’s keep things civil.
○ No Character/Actor Bashing.
○ Everything is a spoiler until it has aired.
○ Any talk of Illegal Downloading should not be brought up here. Live Streams & such can be discussed through PM's.
○ Most importantly, HAVE FUN!
karamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 06:36 PM
Total Fan

- Supergirl bringing donuts as a peace offering to the DEO is really cute. It seems she won over Colonel Hayley.

- Yay! Kara gave Brainy back his ring!

- Awwww, J’onn having a heart-to-heart with his "dad"! Nice to see him accepting himself as the Martian Manhunter.

- Love Alex, Lena, and Supergirl working together.

- With the alien amnesty act repealed, does that mean aliens have to go into hiding?

- Okay, the aerial shot of the prison looks like the same prison Eobard Thawne is in on The Flash. I guess CW got lazy with their stock footage.

- Well, the shi* just hit the fan with Red!Supergirl…

- Wow, Hayley believes Supergirl is innocent? I thought she’d be the first one to call for her head. She must have really liked those donuts... (I fully expected Alex to believe in Supergirl’s innocence of course).

- Noooooo!! 3-week Hiatus? UGH! (but at least this means I won't miss Supergirl when I'm watching Wrestlemania next Sunday)

- Wait…. WHAT is Agent Liberty doing to Brainy in the preview? YOU LEAVE MY BOY ALONE, YOU MONSTER!

Last edited by Elektra; 03-31-2019 at 06:43 PM
Elektra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 11:11 AM
New Fan

Supergirl + Alex + Lena = powerpuff girls
TheReDeeMeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 02:52 PM
I am a basketball genius!

I saw this episode yesterday. It looked like J'onn had a mental breakdown of sorts. He is ''not a man of peace''. Seems easy enough to remember. I don't know if the Alien Amnesty Act being repealed means that all aliens need to go into hiding at this time. I'd hope that' not the case.

Anyone surprised that it was Lex that shot Jimmy & not Manchester Black?
canflam is online now   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top