Old 06-10-2018, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

[Episode Discussion] 3x22 - "Make It Reign" - June 11th 2018

Season 3, Episode 22
"Make It Reign"
Episode Discussion
original air date, Monday June 11th 2018

Quote:
SUPERGIRL PREPARES FOR BATTLE – Supergirl (Melissa Benoist) learns the true depth of Selena’s (guest star Anjali Jay) nefarious plans for Earth. Supergirl, Mon-El (Chris Wood) and Alura (guest star Erica Durance) must devise a plan to stop her before Serena gets to Earth. J’onn (David Harewood) prepares to say goodbye to his father (guest star Carl Lumby).
Basic Rules:
○ Be Respectful of other posters.
○ Discussions are encouraged, but let’s keep things civil.
○ No Character/Actor Bashing.
○ Everything is a spoiler until it has aired.
○ Any talk of Illegal Downloading should not be brought up here. Live Streams & such can be discussed through PM's.
○ Most importantly, HAVE FUN!
karamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 12:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sneak Peek

Spoiler:
a fine mess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 06:42 PM
Total Fan

- M’yrnn saying goodbye to Alex…

- Kara doing her best Admiral Ackbar impression

- Wait… WINN invents a force field belt? That was Brainy’s creation in the comics. (Maybe when Brainy comes back he can point out "I created it first"? I love Winn, but it wasn't fair to take that away from Brainy. They already took the whole "cure for lead poisoning" thing away from him).

- Why aren’t J’onn and M’rynn in their true Martian form while doing The Reach?

- Kara as Alura was kind of funny.

- So the new arrivals on Earth are totally in control of their powers right away? Not one moment of being overwhelmed by X-ray vision, heat vision, super strength etc?

- Look at Alex kicking all kinds of Kryptonian butt! Geee… that Kryptonite Lena had sure in came in handy.

- Dear Kara - tossing the blood to the priestesses was probably not the best idea. Why not just melt the vials in your hand or something?

- Poor Winn needs a hug. Someone please hug him?

- I’m glad Alura got to meet Alex. Kara was so excited to introduce them.

- M’yrnn wants to go out as a hero!

- So the Earth is about to break apart, and Clark is… where?

- Next week on Supergirl: The Legion returns. I wonder if the rest of the team are still sleeping in their pods when they do.

Last edited by Elektra; 06-12-2018 at 08:17 AM
Elektra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 07:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

1. M’yrnn saying goodbye to Alex made me tear up. The actors in that scene are so good, you wonder why they are not in an Academy Award winning role together. Incredible stuff.

2. Also, goodbye Bryon from PLL, you idiot. Did you actually think they'd want a human around no matter how so called dedicated you have been? Of course they would use you then murder you. Go see how Aria and Ezra are doing and get back to Ella! LOL.

3. Alex kicking all kinds of a$$ was the best.

4. James being there for Winn was great. I love their friendship. But get back to Catco and warn the public!

5. Winn is going to suffer for a while over his friend's death.

6. I'm still trying to figure out how the explosion might have killed Kara's BFF yet allowed Kara and Mon-El to just stand there like they weren't touched, lol.

7. Some think Sam is a goner. I don't think so. She told her daughter she is a strong bada$$ and she means it. I don't think she'll have to sacrifice her life, although she would in a second if it meant stopping Reign and saving Earth. Some think Ruby is going to be the daughter Alex adopts. I just don't think so. I believe Sam is going to be okay. I hope so anyway.

8. Superman not being around is weird.

9. Kara should have done a better job of getting rid of the blood, lol.

10. Along with the Martian saying goodbye to Alex... the best part of the episode was when Kara excitedly introduces her mom to Alex. That part was so sweet. You could feel the happiness and glee all over Kara. What a beautiful moment.

Season Finale is left. Looking forward to it!
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 03:17 PM
Master Fan

That was really intense.
obisgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread