Old 04-29-2018, 03:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

[Episode Discussion] 3x16 - "Of Two Minds" - April 30th 2018

Season 3, Episode 16
"Of Two Minds"
Episode Discussion
original air date, Monday April 30th 2018

Quote:
SUPERGIRL AND IMRA MUST WORK TOGETHER TO STOP THE THIRD WORLDKILLER – Supergirl and Imra have different ideas on how to stop the third Worldkiller, Pestilence. However, when both Alex and Winn are seriously injured by Pestilence, Supergirl and Imra team up to stop the destruction.
Basic Rules:
○ Be Respectful of other posters.
○ Discussions are encouraged, but let’s keep things civil.
○ No Character/Actor Bashing.
○ Everything is a spoiler until it has aired.
○ Any talk of Illegal Downloading should not be brought up here. Live Streams & such can be discussed through PM's.
○ Most importantly, HAVE FUN!
karamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2018, 06:20 PM
Total Fan

- Poor Brainy nearly caused a riot at the Piggly Wiggly! Of course Winn is the only one who recognizes Human!Brainy

On a side note: Human!Brainy = We realize we F’d up on the makeup but can’t be bothered to fix it

- Mon-El actually saying Kara can handle herself? He has changed.

- Brainy can’t pick up when someone being facetious. When Winn is down, at least we have Brainy for comic relief.

- Winn and James having a heart-to-heart and crying! Damnit, show. I just watched Infinity War yesterday. Why must my superheroes make me all emotional?

- Looks like Pestilence lost her humanity a long time ago.

- So, how does “Supergirl” know Sam? I mean, I know KARA knows Sam, but has “Supergirl” ever met her? I can’t remember. If not, then Lena's going to ask how she knows her.

- Prediction: I think Sam vs Reign is going to be the big battle in the end, and Ruby will be playing a major part in that.
Old 05-01-2018, 07:55 AM
Passionate Fan

Great episode. My only thing with Lena is that she should have clued Supergirl as to what he was doing.
Bronson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 02:09 PM
Loyal Fan

Brainiac in human form will have to do because their make up for him is bad.

Winn and James sharing a special moment! Sweet the way he opened up to him.

How does Lena not know at this point? When she sees Supergirl with Mon El who was Kara's ex? Also calling Sam, 'Sam'?
One day I'll know, how far I'll go
MagnusBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 12:05 AM
Part-Time Fan

Glad to see Brainy in human form. His alien (?) form was ugly >_<

I failed to feel emotional at the Winn/James scene. It was so awkward to watch James cry. Sorry but not sorry

I was so hoping to see Pestilence being utterly bad. Not disappointed

So it's out now. They know Reing is Sam, and the sorority is united

I wanna see more members of the Legion (and less Imra)
Arien Siege is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 03:28 AM
Loyal Fan

Another strong episode! I love how every episode ending moves the plot forward, things are getting interesting! Now that the 3 Worldkillers are together, very difficult times are ahead for team Supergirl.

Love the whole gag with Brainy,of course Winn was the one who recognise him
J'onn inspiring speeches to Kara are always my favorite moments

The scene between Win and james and the Danvers sisters
Love Lena determination in finding a way to save Sam, their scene were very emotional.
I love the friendship on this show!

so we finally know what Imra saw during Psi attack. Because of the Blight she lost her sister, I can see why she has an aggressive approach. Love her final talk with Kara. I'm sure they will find a way to co-operate.
simy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 11:21 AM
Master Fan

I'm happy that the secret is finally out and Supergirl knows that Sam is Reign. I was seriously wondering, how long the show was going to hold onto that one?

I'm also happy that Imra talked about what she saw when Psi attacked her. I didn't think we would get that, but I'm happy that we did.
obisgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 12:40 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektra (View Post)
- Mon-El actually saying Kara can handle herself? He has changed.
The way he's treating Imra he can't have changed that much. When she and Mon El return to the future. I hope she divorces him.

I liked the way Imra and Kara had a good conversation at the end of the scene. Bonding over their sisters and understanding each other better.
One day I'll know, how far I'll go
MagnusBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 05:40 PM
I am a basketball genius!

I'm kinda surprised that during this whole episode nobody on it called that Grace lady a ''bitch''. Geez. What a mean individual she is & the screeching on the show I guess is best used sparingly. Can't imagine someone doing that like 5 times every appearance they make. Glad Winn didn't die in this episode. Wasn't looking good for him there.
canflam is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread