this is the weirdest breakup ever..
karamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 06:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh good he's alright.
Test time, let's go!
Oh that's where they did their little boogie
Lena at the Arias house!
More Sanvers sadness... No, booze and dancing, yeah! Followed by sexy times!
Drunk Lena, this will be joyous?
Kara ain't giving up on ya!
Oh Lena pumpkin, come here You ARE worth it!!
Awesome Nerds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 06:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

yess finally this side of lena coming out
Old 11-06-2017, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

morgan edge.... ugh he really is something
Old 11-06-2017, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

they did sanvers so weird.. randomly interpersed into this ep

more and more with Sam.. cant wait until she goes full reign
Old 11-06-2017, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

they did sanvers so weird.. randomly interpersed into this ep

more and more with Sam.. cant wait until she goes full reign
Old 11-06-2017, 07:09 PM
Total Fan

- Katie McGrath isn’t even trying to hide her accent anymore, is she?

- Lena: You’re terrible at hiding things from me…
Me: Except for that whole Supergirl thing…

Mind you – it would be neat if it was revealed that Lena’s known for a long time.

- Wow, Morgan Edge just made it to the top of the supervillain list for poisoning kids just to make his competition look bad.

… and then trying to poison everyone else… for some reason. Because killing everyone benefits him… somehow… ?

- So James is letting Lena call him “Jimmy” when he wouldn’t let his other friends call him that?

- I know that Sam is unaware of who she’s supposed to be, but if she’s been on Earth since she was Kara’s age, wouldn’t she have realized she had powers/was bullet proof by now?
Old 11-06-2017, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Fell behind because of a delivery

-----

Sleepy Luthor Our first Kara and Sam solo talk!
Oooh investigation!
Can see why Lena likes you
We have a lead! Let's roll!
Awww you guys....
She's always known... And Maggie wishes she could change...
It WAS locked
Adopted bond!
The pool! It's that scene Kevin talked about!
VINDICATION!! Arise, Luthor!
Liar, you do know! It's HIM, isn't it.
Like that? That's better? Lena don't go there...
Oh you do NOT hit my Lena! Oh where is that plane going??
OH YOU DIRTY BLOOMING RAAAT!!
Oh not in the reservoir!
FLY KARA!!!
Hold on to that, Lena! And Supergirl saves it!
Well that's one way to do it!
Oh well that cracked!
No, we are not letting go, climb!!!
YOU DID IT!
Are we shocked, he's a rat.
You're not getting away like that! Heeeeere's Supergirl!
Oh that's convenient, rat boy...
I hate him so damn much... Your uppence will come, sir!
That's a nice rule... She gets to call him Jimmy? Well damn...
Oh my heart... Never would have gotten there without her... Stronger for it...
See you around, Danvers You're gonna be a great mom RINGS!
Kids are cured!! Good team, clink!
SISTERS!!!! SQUOOSH!! Sister #4 calling!
Score one for the girl from Krypton Danvers sisters vacation, yes. Midvale!
Ooh, ya got shot, ha! Bounced right off!
Awesome Nerds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 07:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektra (View Post)
- Katie McGrath isn’t even trying to hide her accent anymore, is she?

- Lena: You’re terrible at hiding things from me…
Me: Except for that whole Supergirl thing…

Mind you – it would be neat if it was revealed that Lena’s known for a long time.
she never has.. it's just been even more noticeable with all the dialogue this ep

and i cant believe im suppose to buy her being a genius when the writers keep putting lines about her knowing when people are lying to her, etc it's so laughable at this point

Quote:
- Wow, Morgan Edge just made it to the top of the supervillain list for poisoning kids just to make his competition look bad.

… and then trying to poison everyone else… for some reason. Because killing everyone benefits him… somehow… ?
hes so extra but i love it..

Quote:
- So James is letting Lena call him “Jimmy” when he wouldn’t let his other friends call him that?
guardcorp rise
Quote:
- I know that Sam is unaware of who she’s supposed to be, but if she’s been on Earth since she was Kara’s age, wouldn’t she have realized she had powers/was bullet proof by now?
i think they are going with her powers being activated in the first ep.. only came out when ruby was in danger and she had to get the tower off of her but it does seem weird with the healing stuff.. pretty sure she must've gotten hurt at some point in her life and notice hey nothing penetrates my skin hopefully not a plot hole and they'll get into it more in later eps
Old 11-06-2017, 09:50 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by karamel (View Post)

i think they are going with her powers being activated in the first ep.. only came out when ruby was in danger and she had to get the tower off of her but it does seem weird with the healing stuff.. pretty sure she must've gotten hurt at some point in her life and notice hey nothing penetrates my skin hopefully not a plot hole and they'll get into it more in later eps
That's what's confusing. I mean, I could understand that maybe she didn't realize she could fly and such, but the yellow sun also gives Kryptonians their invulnerability. That's not something they have to "trigger"- it just happens, so she would have noticed that... unless she's been in regular contact with kryptonite somehow (not enough to make her sick, but just enough to make her vulnerable).
Old 11-06-2017, 10:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It is was a Beautiful goodbye , bit sad to see , but I feel they did the split happy not mad . Big fan of chyler and really enjoyed Maggie .
Lena /Kara /Sam top female trio power !
Old 11-07-2017, 10:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

This was another good episode.

Morgan Edge is a true villain. How much worse does it get? He literally poisoned children just to get back at Lena. Then he tried to poison everyone else. That's evil to the core. He also knew when he was face to face with Supergirl she wouldn't kill him and he used it to his advantage. What a devious villain.

I thought Katie McGrath shined in this one showing Lena's devastation over possibly being responsible. Wonderful acting by Katie.

The Alex/Maggie scenes were so uncomfortable to watch I almost fast-forwarded them. So sad! I had to keep telling myself Floriana Lima wanted out so she could pursue other opportunities. Otherwise, I just couldn't accept the gut-wrenching Alex/Maggie break up. Chyler Leigh shined in every scene.

They are really going in depth with the backstory of Sam before taking her away and sending her down to villain-land. Even subtle moments like Kara recognizing how wicked smart she is. It's going to be tough because I love the Kara/Sam/Lena friendship. Their scenes together are wonderful. I also smiled when they called each other sisters and then Kara gets a phone call from Alex who needed her. Cute touch, writers, showing us that Kara truly has only one sister even if Lena and Sam (right now, Sam lol) are close friends of hers.

I am shocked Sam is so unaware of who is truly is. She's basically been on Earth since she was Kara’s age. I can't believe she doesn't realize she's had her powers all this time? I guess it's the same as someone who is a psychic but either blocks it out or doesn't focus on it until finally you cannot escape the reality anymore. Still, you'd think she would have been put in situations over the years that would have strongly indicated she's a bit different. I get that she wouldn't realize she could fly yet... but what about when things hit her skin and her skin hardly reacts? Scratches probably would never even happen with her either. We saw that a bullet put a hole in her shirt but never even hurt the skin! Incredible.

James and Lena have now reached romantic flirting/sexual attraction zone. I love their chemistry. It is an absolute given they are going to get together romantically. I am so on board!

Supergirl has been so great this season so far. Kara is at her best and the key dynamics are beautifully showcased.
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 11:51 AM
Dedicated Fan

I loved this episode! My heart broke over The breakup between Maggie and Alex, but I do like how they did it. They didn't paint one as a villain so they could justify the breakup and I am glad they didn't.

I am on board for Jimmy/Lena
Old 11-07-2017, 10:28 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektra (View Post)
That's what's confusing. I mean, I could understand that maybe she didn't realize she could fly and such, but the yellow sun also gives Kryptonians their invulnerability. That's not something they have to "trigger"- it just happens, so she would have noticed that... unless she's been in regular contact with kryptonite somehow (not enough to make her sick, but just enough to make her vulnerable).
Memory is a little rusty on this but Reign is not a regular kryptonian, she is a lab-created being who was developed on krypton, so it is possible that now that she has reached a certain age, her programming has been initiated.

The last ep where she appeared in the bathroom with the ghost figure speaking to her, saying "soon you will reign" made me believe that her powers are being turned on by some other entity or force, that she did not have them previously.
kryptonian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 05:37 AM
Master Fan

The promo for this episode made it look like Lena's descent into evil, and then, in the episode, that's not the case at all. Which, I'm happy about. I think Lena knows from the all the badness in her family that she can overcome those dark tendencies and be better.
obisgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread