Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-29-2013, 02:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Maxine buys the farm for sure (and she had it coming!), might be by Big Jim instead of the dome .. but either way, Barbie gets the blame pinned on him by BJ. Would Linda believe it?

eta: I really hope the Dome's power gets her, too!

New! Benedict Cumberbatch Forum

~Sherry | avi by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Old 08-29-2013, 02:06 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutesse (View Post)
Maxine buys the farm for sure (and she had it coming!), might be by Big Jim instead of the dome .. but either way, Barbie gets the blame pinned on him by BJ. Would Linda believe it?

eta: I really hope the Dome's power gets her, too!
I think Linda is a total Barbie shipper. He has helped her out so much. She obviously likes him and Julia together too. I'm still surprised at how accepting everyone has been about this apparent adulterous affair - for all they know, the two of them are just shacking up and everyone is just like, yeah, whatever.
Spoiler:
Old 08-29-2013, 02:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

I agree!

I get the feeling that Peter wasn't exactly personna grata in Chester's Mill, even if he did grow up there. I hope we learn a little more about that. Anyway, he wasn't particularly missed when the Dome came down; and Julia and Barbie just sort of became the go-to people. Becoming a couple was a natural result, I think.

Last edited by Lutesse; 08-29-2013 at 03:00 PM
Old 08-29-2013, 02:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'm really anxious to see where they pick up episode 11. I'm not quite sure of the sequencing based on the promo, so we shall see. I'm also curious how "made-up" Julia and Barbie are. The last word "maybe" kind of pissed me off. Don't leave me hanging like that. With everything that's in store, I think the maybe will be a resounding yes, but it left me in a bit of disarray. I don't think she threw him out, but he may have slept in the spare room, if you catch my drift. I hate that we don't get the conversation right after the big reveal. Like, her telling Barbie about big Jim and him telling her about Maxine. We have to just assume that they told each other. Argh! Frustrating.
Old 08-29-2013, 02:36 PM
Elite Fan

^^^We need Barbie and Julia webisodes.
Old 08-29-2013, 02:45 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostcandy (View Post)
^^^We need Barbie and Julia webisodes.
How do we make that happen? Start a petition to CBS
Old 08-29-2013, 04:00 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkStars (View Post)
How do we make that happen? Start a petition to CBS
That would be my guess. How should we market it? Barbie and Julia bedtime stories.
Old 08-29-2013, 04:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
That would be my guess. How should we market it? Barbie and Julia bedtime stories.
That's hilarious.

I think it will all be fine depending on where they pick up the episode. I mean if they wake up together, can you say awkward? What happened after the reveal to get back to that? (I don't think that will happen though, he probably got demoted to the spare room, Julia has to make him suffer a little bit, right?) I really felt let down with their scene. I mean I loved the way it went down, but the hanging ending was not cool. There was so much more left to be said and going by how the other episodes have started in the morning, we won't get anymore. We just have to fill in the blanks based on how they act with one another the following morning.
Old 08-29-2013, 05:03 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkStars (View Post)
That's hilarious.

I think it will all be fine depending on where they pick up the episode. I mean if they wake up together, can you say awkward? What happened after the reveal to get back to that? (I don't think that will happen though, he probably got demoted to the spare room, Julia has to make him suffer a little bit, right?) I really felt let down with their scene. I mean I loved the way it went down, but the hanging ending was not cool. There was so much more left to be said and going by how the other episodes have started in the morning, we won't get anymore. We just have to fill in the blanks based on how they act with one another the following morning.
Barbie will probably be back in the spare room.

The scene we did get was over 3 and half minutes long. That's very long for one scene, but I get what you are saying. I would like to know if they filled each other in on everything. In the last two episodes before this one, we have seen them ask "How was your day?" and we never really get to see the answer to that. I would love to actually hear an answer to that question. I want to know Barbie told Julia everything about Max, and if Julia told Barbie about big Jim. I guess will find out by their first scene in the next episode.

We weren't sure if Julia was going to tell Barbie about the mini-dome and the next episode opens with her trying to show it to him. I hope we get a scene where they are discussing how to handle the Max and Big Jim situation. Maybe that will help with your disappointment
Old 08-29-2013, 11:22 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:

i think julia is the one that always ask about his day...right? i really want barbie to be the one to ask, for once and julia being surprised by it tbh.

But in the end you have to come back, because you belong with me.
PeterOlivia
We're gonna be okay | JuliaBarbie
Old 08-30-2013, 12:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

This convo always reminds me of the movie "Pretty Woman" where Julia Roberts is sitting at the dining table stark naked except for a neck tie and asks "How was your day, dear?" And Edward (Richard Gere) just says "Nice Tie."

Old 08-30-2013, 04:10 PM
Elite Fan

I remember that scene. I love Pretty Woman.

It would be funny if there is some catastrophic event in the finale, and Barbie's last line of the season is, "Julia, how was your day?"
Old 08-30-2013, 05:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, it would be. But somehow, I doubt the season is going to end with a funny line.

Old 08-30-2013, 05:12 PM
Elite Fan

It would be one of the biggest shocks of the series.
Old 08-30-2013, 05:55 PM
New Fan

Not supposed to be spoilers here!!!

I just found this forum today.
I was very happy until I started reading this thread which
contains the title *spoiler free*.
I don't watch the promo after the show because I
don't want to know what's coming!!
But, lo and behold, now I know that j gets s
because it was mentioned in this thread, deleted
in one post.....and then mentioned again.
SPOILER FREE should mean exactly that.
I'll keep reading the other threads here, but not
this one.

Last edited by redtees; 08-30-2013 at 06:02 PM Reason: to code spoiler