Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-27-2015, 08:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

but that would've made barbie and Julia guilty because they forced her to push
btw Julia you need to renew your delivery certificate, squeezing the belly like a toothpaste no very good idea

but I guess making the thing sucked her to death would've been better and even more creepy. but still I don't feel sorry.

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆
♥S&K♥♥R&Hr♥♥P&K♥♥J&B♥♥C&C♥♥E&K♥

Old 08-27-2015, 10:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

the thing is that Eva wasn't very understanding once they got out of the cocoons and still wanted Barbie just for herself even before Christine turned her into an alien. I don't feel like we've known her real self enough to tell if she would've given up after a while otherwise..I just hated the thought of the love triangle from the beginning and having brought Eva into this so I only feel relief now..

aw, man poor Julia still it's gotta hurt having to see another woman giving birth to your man's baby and having to help? I bet she needs a drink.
and I gotta give it to Barbie, the baby was human for a bit, until he gave it to Eva it's sad but I don't know.. I still wouldn't have been okay with Julia and him raising her if it'd stayed human because that's just wrong.. I think they should've separated if it had come to that..

Old 08-28-2015, 06:33 AM
Master Fan

I didn't like Eva, but I did feel bad that she became human again just long enough to have a few moments of clarity, realize what had happened and that her baby was being taken from her. It was sad, but I admit I'm glad that story is over.

Julia is awesome. I liked her attitude during the delivery. She was so pissed about having to help deliver that baby, but she did it anyway because she knew Barbie couldn't live with himself if he didn't at least try to save the baby. I'm glad they made it obvious pretty quickly that the baby is fully alien so we don't have to worry that Jarbie is going to end up with the kid. I'm still thinking it might grow pretty quickly into an adult.

I figured Junior was faking all the sudden good feelings toward Big Jim. His change happened too quickly and it's not as though he and Big Jim got along even before this all happened.

I think Norrie is shutting down her feelings after losing both her moms and shooting Alice. I hope she won't revert back.
Old 08-28-2015, 06:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am not totally caught up, but I don't like Eva.
Old 08-28-2015, 07:08 AM
Part-Time Fan

Still waiting to watch this episode but given your posts, I am happy that this alien affair is finally over.
Now... what will happen to the kid? As far as I understand, she is an alien and if Barbie is now completely in control of his own mind, he should understand this. I can understand a bit of daddy feeling but he is a soldier and should actually think straight: he was forced to mate with a definitely, perfect stranger, kept under mind control, then rejected when he was of no more use and his "kid" is an alien. He shouldn't even consider it as his child. It was conceived by another himself and given what happened to the girls who attended Eva during her fast pregnancy, his daughter is totally alien and dangerous.
Old 08-28-2015, 08:13 AM
Elite Fan

I wish that it had been the baby that did away with Eva instead of Christine - sucking the life force out of her like she did to those poor girls. At least having witnessed that, Barbie would be absolutely sure that the baby is an

There's a lot that needs to be resolved before the end of the season and only two episodes to do it. I'm still keeping up hopes that there will be a Season 4. There are so many unresolved issues and honestly, I'm still not sure why the aliens have come to earth in the first place and who are the "more evil" ones that are coming and why?

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 08-28-2015, 08:39 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by isis1948 (View Post)

There's a lot that needs to be resolved before the end of the season and only two episodes to do it. I'm still keeping up hopes that there will be a Season 4. There are so many unresolved issues and honestly, I'm still not sure why the aliens have come to earth in the first place and who are the "more evil" ones that are coming and why?
If they didn't provide an answer to most of questions and no season 4 was scheduled, then I am afraid to say that this show would be a failure! So much potential and so badly exploited!

I still haven't watched this last episode but my idea is that these aliens are let's say... refugees and the "more evil" ones may be the ones who destroyed their planet and now are chasing them here on Earth.
Old 08-28-2015, 02:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

I read a theory that the Queen is gonna grow super fast and by the finale she is gonna be fully grown up and Kylie is actually playing this character but wearing a wig or something to look 'different'

sounds possible ! and I like that

Barbie needs to understand that the thing is not HIS, there's nothing good or human in her. and if he wants to be a daddy GET JULIA PREGNANT although I still think she is...*brokenrecord*

yes Im worry about Norrie, she only has Joe and he's with the kinship but I don't think he would let her fall back.

and we saw that Barbie didn't turn back even though he spent pretty much a day with Eva, his love for Julia must be very strong and I don't think that he's gonna need that cure, not that it works anyway.

Junior is too far gone to be cured anyway, so is Sam. and I think the rest might turn in the finale. I don't trust Hektor

I also think Christine would've kill Barbie after the thing was born, he was no use anymore, unless she wanted him to mate with more girls and have more alien children

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆

Old 08-28-2015, 02:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

the promo did show someone who looked a bit like Kylie, but still a teenager though I think. maybe by the finale she'll become an adult. it's totally like Extant now where these alien kids grow super fast

Old 08-28-2015, 02:37 PM
Master Fan

I hope she does grow super fast because I'm pretty sure they wouldn't kill off a baby, but an adult is a different story. That's interesting that Kylie might play her because I was thinking that we probably would have heard about a casting call for a new adult character if they planned to age the baby quickly, but if Kylie is playing her, there wouldn't need to be a casting call.
Old 08-28-2015, 02:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

I watched the preview just now, thats totally Kylie with a wig and why is Norrie standing next to her?? OH OH thats bad.
and Barbie is telling Julia "she is evil" HELL YEAH dude only took you couple of days to figure that out!!!

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆

Old 08-28-2015, 04:38 PM
Master Fan

Good, I like the idea that she's going to be an adult. Now I don't have to worry that Jarbie will end up raising her.
Old 08-28-2015, 04:43 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
Good, I like the idea that she's going to be an adult. Now I don't have to worry that Jarbie will end up raising her.
My sentiments exactly.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 08-28-2015, 05:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
I just said this in the spoiler thread

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆

Old 08-29-2015, 11:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

Is it only me thinking it was the weirdest birth ever? Very fast and no blood.
It's ok to not make it too gory but not a drop of blood on Eva, the baby or the bed is plainy unbelievable! After all she had a human body even if the pregnancy wasn't human at all.