Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-01-2014, 11:49 PM
New Fan

James beat the crap out of his rotten uncle Sam!

Allright, I loved seeing James Junior beat the crap out of his rotten, Uncle Sam! He proved he really did love Angie when he didn't kill him; (although Sam deserved it).I've posted about wanting this to happen. Now I want to see what happens when James Junior tells his mom who his new girlfriend is!
Old 09-02-2014, 12:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by isis1948 (View Post)
That was a fast hour. Don't even know how to comment except that Jim just ruined everything. Never thought the way out would seal. The promo for next week shows a bit of Julia's accident. I did like her brief talk with Barbie about outside. What every shipper wants to hear.
I had a feeling the exit would be destroyed, otherwise I don't know what the next season could be about. And in the next episode they're going to be dealing with the cold and stuff and not getting out, as I take it from the promo pictures and all.
About the Jarbie moments, they were just..just it was more than I'd hoped for :')) but next week's preview ugghhh, they're never gonna stop messing with my feelings >_<

Old 09-02-2014, 02:06 AM
Elite Fan

Some thoughts:

I have to mention the Jarbie moments again - they were wonderful. Unfortunately, they have made me greedy for more, more, more!!!

I can't say enough how much I hate Big Jim. He put himself first - yes, he said his family but he really means himself. At any rate he has destroyed the way out - what he wanted the most. Maybe Junior will finally see how much he's like his father & finally begin to make some changes to his actions. Listening to Angie was a start.

ITA about Phil. Too bad because he could have had a better role. His character IMO became an after thought.

The scene between Melanie & Barbie was so sweet! I do fear that he was giving Don human qualities as to how he would react to see Melanie. He's the one who had his own son beaten for what he wants. Maybe wouldn't have stopped there since he said "whatever it takes" to make him talk.

Hunter is my new favorite character, both on & off the show. He did live tweets last night during the show & answered most if not all, including me!! That said, I don't want him to become Norrie's new crush. I like Joe too much. OK - she can crush b/c he's pretty cute but that's all.

From the promos after the show, I'm afraid for Julia. Looked like Barbie was performing CPR on her. If she doesn't make it, I will be devastated & FURIOUS!!!

That's all I remember for now. Will definitely watch again tonight to see what I missed.

EDIT: Knew I forgot something. Eric LaSalle, who directed last night's episode also did some live tweeting last night. I loved him on ER!! Since I wasn't following him, I clicked on his profile - was surprised that he's an author of mystery/thrillers. Since that is my favorite genre, I may have to read them.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."

Last edited by Romantic In Denial; 09-02-2014 at 02:13 AM
Old 09-02-2014, 07:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the comments so far!
I'm still digesting the episode .. lots of mixed messages from the show and mixed feelings for me.

New! Benedict Cumberbatch Forum

~Sherry | avi by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Old 09-02-2014, 07:39 AM
Extreme Fan

Can someone please explain to me how Junior thought that the bomb shelter thing was the safest place for the egg? Didn't Big Jim store all the weapon of Chester's Mill down there? Which means that he would come back. And further more Junior just left it out in the open. Didn't close the lid or anything.
Old 09-02-2014, 09:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicchild (View Post)
Can someone please explain to me how Junior thought that the bomb shelter thing was the safest place for the egg? Didn't Big Jim store all the weapon of Chester's Mill down there? Which means that he would come back. And further more Junior just left it out in the open. Didn't close the lid or anything.
God knows, Junior's never exactly been a brainiac to say the least And neither was Phil, for crying out loud, the most basic thing before jumping should've been to check the hole one more time. And the way he landed eww he must've even jumped backwards, but I guess they did it like that so that the others could identify him easily :/

Old 09-02-2014, 10:13 AM
Extreme Fan

My computer was weird and wouldn't let me comment last night, anyway....

I think we had it guessed from the first episode this season that Melanie and Barbie were siblings.

RIP Phil, I think they just kept him around in order to have someone to kill off later in the season. It's a shame really.

Was it me or was Dean Norris really awful tonight, it was like he was in a bad play. Especially where he's freaking out and locking up Pauline.

I still like Hunter.

I'm worried that Rebecca is becoming the new Phil as now that she's not pro Jim, they don't show her as much.

I'm glad Junior beat the heck outta Sam.

Jarbie .
Old 09-02-2014, 11:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Was it me or was Dean Norris really awful tonight, it was like he was in a bad play. Especially where he's freaking out and locking up Pauline.
Me too! I swear, it was like he was just reading lines. WTH?

I'm hoping Rebecca will have more to do in dealing with emergencies next episode.

I like Hunter, too. Good guy or bad, he's a cutie.

R.I.P., Phil. Don't let them make you re-appear.

Old 09-02-2014, 12:53 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm happy to see you agree about Dean's acting last night Sherry. It was so noticeable I was like what the heck, in that one scene he was worse than any of the actors on my soap right now.....by far, and people make fun of those!!
Old 09-02-2014, 02:35 PM
Elite Fan

Found this on Twitter. Think it's one of the best Jarbie scenes of recent episodes.

Jarbie

Old 09-02-2014, 02:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Found this on Twitter. Think it's one of the best Jarbie scenes of recent episodes.

Jarbie
That was the best part of the episode!

Yay for all the Hunter love! He is freakin' cute, whether he's good or bad. I hope they don't "off" him, and he's a regular next season, if there is a Season 3.

Big Jim just ruins everything! Not just for Jarbie, but for everybody! Including himself & his family. He just needs to chill and get over himself and let Barbie take charge, which is how it needs to be. That's how I think the dome wants it.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 09-02-2014, 03:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:

Jarbie

that scene was perfection itself I swear. Barbie's declarations of love kill me every time. I didn't even know what was happening anymore after that scene last night, I just couldn't function

Old 09-02-2014, 04:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

hmm .. you mean these silly pictures ..???

Quote:
Mike Vogel SA ‏@mikevogelSA

"I want you in my life, and that is a promise I can keep" #Jarbie love all around💞 pic.twitter.com/jWgJtvRAGD

Old 09-02-2014, 05:00 PM
Elite Fan

Yes, yes, those are the ones! Thank you for putting them up here. Love the romance!

Old 09-02-2014, 05:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome, hon. With so much chatter about them, I figured they should be posted.