Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-28-2014, 11:03 PM
Obsessed Fan

I've seen a lot of Amanda Seyfried movies lately. I keep thinking that it would be nice to see her and Britt work together.
Old 06-29-2014, 08:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

In the picture with the dark hair, she could be Jennifer Lawrence's sister.

New! Benedict Cumberbatch Forum

~Sherry | avi by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Old 06-30-2014, 04:06 PM
Elite Fan

I have only seen Britt on this show and the Secret Circle. It would be interesting to see her in a movie. I almost watched one that she was in on Netflix.
Old 06-30-2014, 08:18 PM
Obsessed Fan

but I think a lot of us saw this coming. It was becoming a little too obvious with Britt spending so much time in L.A. over the last few months, filming two movies etc.
Old 06-30-2014, 08:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

^ yeah ..

Old 06-30-2014, 08:40 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm wondering if the entire cast only signed on for one season, as remember last year it was supposed to be just a limited one season show type deal. Usually for tv you have to sign for multiple seasons. Anyway, once Britt started getting movies she probably needed off the show and they had no choice as she wasn't signed multiple years, because I honestly don't think they would of let her go otherwise. Britt is really popular with the young people especially and online I saw a lot of love for her character.
Old 06-30-2014, 09:17 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaybeSomeday (View Post)
I'm wondering if the entire cast only signed on for one season, as remember last year it was supposed to be just a limited one season show type deal. Usually for tv you have to sign for multiple seasons. Anyway, once Britt started getting movies she probably needed off the show and they had no choice as she wasn't signed multiple years, because I honestly don't think they would of let her go otherwise. Britt is really popular with the young people especially and online I saw a lot of love for her character.
That's true. I also remember reading an interview with her that was done not long ago where she said she preferred doing film to television. Once 'The Longest Ride' comes out next year I have a feeling she'll really be on people's radars. That book is pretty popular from what I can tell. Not to mention, it's written by the same guy that wrote 'The Notebook' and that movie really helped launched the careers of Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams. His book-to-film adaptations tend to do very well and its stars usually gain quite a following.
Old 06-30-2014, 09:25 PM
Elite Fan

I didn't see that coming.
Old 06-30-2014, 11:17 PM
Master Fan

Just so you know, I wouldn't give it up, no.
Jason Morgan & Sam Mccall
Old 07-01-2014, 03:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

ugh im pissed. she was my favorite.

i dont think im gonna watch season 2.
Old 07-01-2014, 06:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaybeSomeday (View Post)
I've been thinking this too, Tracey. Same with Natalie/Linda.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostcandy (View Post)
I didn't see that coming.
I did only in that we knew a second important person had to die and we were down to the last scene, so it had to be Angie.
What an horrific way to do it, though.

Old 07-01-2014, 10:49 AM
Dedicated Fan

I'm surprised she lasted this long to be honest. In the book, she was not a major character at all and didn't make it past the first 100 pages if I remember correctly. Had to make room for the four new faces and, as I've said before, her story arc has already run its course. Same with Linda. Sad to see them go, but now we get to try and figure out who the axe murderer is...literally.
Old 07-01-2014, 11:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Perhaps the person with the axe had already come through the locker from the outside and was laying in wait for Melanie with the axe from the emergency fire case, then mistook Angie for her.
Or, just had to prevent Angie from talking about the "exit."

wild guesses!

Old 07-01-2014, 12:16 PM
Extreme Fan

Britt said in an EW interview she only signed on for 10 episodes, so she thought she'd die after 10 episodes were up. Staying longer was only a little bonus. The writers imo knew there was no way they could keep her after that first season, so it was better to write her off quickly as she could leave at anytime if she wasn't on contract.
Old 07-01-2014, 12:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

^ I saw that interview too, Tracey. I agree, she's got much bigger fish to fry so best to end it on their terms.