Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2018, 09:06 PM
Papa Winchester

I've got no idea, it makes no sense, they've been together for what? Two weeks? A month? And suddenly he's jumping the gun and wants to get married?
harmony_rules is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 11:17 PM
Havana

Yeah it's just very very weird.
a new hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 02:56 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Comics & Cartoons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektra (View Post)
Watched the episode on Sunday. It was pretty good... although I feel like I missed something. I don't recall Marcus and Chloe being together long enough for her to now be in love with him.

* Lucifer got the red glowing eyes going in this episode.

* It will be interesting to see how things develop between Lucifer and Cain going forward. Luci is about ready to kill him right now.

* How does Chloe loving Cain remove his mark? How did Cain even know that could happen? Did I miss some explanation in an episode somewhere?

* I still can't figure out what is happening with Maze. Is this all tied to Amenadiel and Linda? That was over the top to begin with, but now she's betrayed Lucifer to help Cain. It seems like they threw away all her character development this season.
Well some believe being in love at first sight though, but people do get married without thinking it all the way through. I was surprised that Cain's mark disappeared as well, but I don't think it was explained. Apparently Chloe only dates co-workers or her bosses, since for some reason she had not dated anyone since Dan, who is a co-worker.

Last edited by canflam; 04-24-2018 at 03:02 PM
canflam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 11:58 PM
Papa Winchester

It's not so much that she dates only co-workers or her boss, it's more she got recently divorced from someone who she had been married to for a while (i don't remember how many years her and Dan had been married for exactly right now), then a while after her divorce she thought she and Lucifer were about to enter into a relationship till he ran off to Vegas, and it's only now that she has started to date. We know for a fact that she rarely goes out, her life is divided between her work and her kid so that doesn't help the dating pool, it limits it between people at work (or in the case of the God Johnson episode people she meets through work) or parents/teachers at her kid's school.
harmony_rules is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread