Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2018, 01:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

3x12 - "All About Her" Episode Discussion - Airs Jan 22nd

3x12
"All About Her"

After Lt. Pierce's true identity is revealed, Lucifer tries to figure out his motives; Lucifer eagerly helps Chloe with a murder case to get Chloe's assistance in his own investigation; Amenadiel deals with a personal health issue.

RULES :

+ Some of you may not like everything about the episode. Please try to be constructive when you are criticizing something.
+ Do not insult characters/actors. Please stay positive.
+ Respect each other's ships.
+ Do not post anything that is consider as spoilers until the show airs at Eastern time in the USA.
+ Enjoy
Old 01-21-2018, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for starting this
Old 01-22-2018, 04:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 01-23-2018, 02:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Can this please be the end of Linda/Amenadiel? Maze is gonna go crazy and I'm kinda on her side on this

Solid episode. Great to know Marcus' true motive even if it didn't answer all our questions.
Old 01-23-2018, 12:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Aww, I think Linda/Amenadiel are kinda cute together. But oh boy I can only imagine what Maze is going to do! I knew she'd see them in that restaurant.

Loved this episode. And no, not just because my Tom is back. The revelations of Marcus's true motives were definitely interesting.

Will share more thoughts tomorrow. I'm too tired right now my brain can't function to type.
Old 01-23-2018, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

what a great ending again!
Old 01-24-2018, 12:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

I loved this episode! It had so many great moments.

I agree with Tar, Linda/Amenadiel needs to end cause it's hurting my baby Maze, and I do not want this to become one of those unnecessary romantic drama storylines, or something that pits the girls against each other

I loved seeing Charlotte defend Ella and encouraging her to stand up for herself

Lucifer/Chloe on the beach

Liked learning more about Pierce.
Old 01-24-2018, 06:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

good to know that Pierce is not a baddy after all
Old 01-25-2018, 12:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by harmony_rules (View Post)
I agree with Tar, Linda/Amenadiel needs to end cause it's hurting my baby Maze, and I do not want this to become one of those unnecessary romantic drama storylines, or something that pits the girls against each other
Exactly. And Linda and Maze have such a beautiful friendship (remember when Linda was dying and Maze was bawling her eyes out in total despair ) that ruining that over a guy is petty and something that I think is above what the show usually does.
Old 01-28-2018, 11:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Definitely
Old 02-06-2018, 06:12 PM
I am a basketball genius!

I need to get caught up on ''Lucifer'', but I did see this episode recently. It was strange to me that Amenadial got told he had chlamydia by his doctor only learn he actually does not have it & learning he didn't have it by a text sent from his doctor. I'd be pissed if I was Amenadial. I'd lose that doctor in a heartbeat if that happened to me. Geez. What if it was something worse than chlamydia like AIDS? Geez.

Moving on. Lopez said that most people like her because she talks a lot, which I guess is true, though it's still strange to me that apparently 1 of her best qualities is rambling or ''talks a lot'' & she didn't seem to understand why people would not like that about her. Maybe some of you have a different take on that though.

Finally, I did kinda want Chloe to wear that bikini Lucifer picked out for her on the beach while undercover, but not surprised she didn't.
canflam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 05:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'd definitely get another doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)

Finally, I did kinda want Chloe to wear that bikini Lucifer picked out for her on the beach while undercover, but not surprised she didn't.
I wish she would've worn it, too
Old 03-19-2019, 11:41 AM
Part-Time Fan

I have to admit, this part of the story arc is where I kind of get annoyed. I know writers have to maintain tension and conflict to keep a story going, but I just couldn't stand seeing Chloe starting to get interested in Pierce. I can totally understand why she did, and her anger with Lucifer, but still...!
And, if Chloe HAD helped him investigate Pierce, she would have found out for herself that he was the Sinnerman. I can imagine if Lucifer tried to tell her at that point, she would have blown him off, though.
The scene in the van with Pierce just irks me. There's no way Lucifer would let Pierce manhandle him like that! I don't know if the director of this episode was going for comedic effect, then they turned it more to drama in editing, but it was cringeworthy, for me.
Maybe I would have been more okay with this season's triangle if I had watched Smallville?
Since I'm rewatching the entire series knowing the consequences of certain interactions, it's really wrenching to see Lucifer making this deal with Pierce. Pierce could have been out of the picture, but Lucifer got him to stay! THAT'S one deal that really came back to bite him (and everyone he cares about) in the ass for sure!
There were some beautiful moments, too, like the paddle out ceremony.
And Linda was so close to telling Maze the truth. Brave! That was hilarious when Maze's ringtone went off with the "Psycho" theme!
Tavalah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 01:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tavalah (View Post)
The scene in the van with Pierce just irks me. There's no way Lucifer would let Pierce manhandle him like that! I don't know if the director of this episode was going for comedic effect, then they turned it more to drama in editing, but it was cringeworthy, for me.
I don't like that bit either. Not well directed. They could have had Lucifer grab his wrist and force Peirce to let go, then grip his arm as he asks him what he desires.

I think that would have worked better given the serious nature of the conversation thwy were having and allowed a little of Lucifer's more sinister side show through.
Kat_d86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 01:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_d86 (View Post)
I don't like that bit either. Not well directed. They could have had Lucifer grab his wrist and force Peirce to let go, then grip his arm as he asks him what he desires.

I think that would have worked better given the serious nature of the conversation thwy were having and allowed a little of Lucifer's more sinister side show through.
Absolutely! THAT would have been a good scene! Even without his devil face, Lucifer can be totally dominating and scary!
Tavalah is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread