Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2017, 03:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah it's definitely all about Tricia. She's a big deal especially among sci-fi fans who tend to go for supernatural shows like Lucifer, too.
Old 06-07-2017, 02:52 PM
I am a basketball genius!

Oh. OK. I was just wondering what draws people to Charlotte, because she seems pretty mean & is difficult to relate to I think. Which she does her part well. The other characters on the show seem to have more of a conscience & are not as vindictive, but after this episode maybe a lot will be changed next season.
canflam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 09:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

I assume a lot will change with the character because we weren't dealing with Charlotte we were dealing with Mom we actually know next to nothing about Charlotte Richards
Old 06-08-2017, 02:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah it should be interesting
Old 06-08-2017, 02:17 PM

Yeah, but for us I think it's easier to refer to her as ''Charlotte'' instead of ''Mom'' in these threads.
Old 06-09-2017, 03:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

This is gonna be so confusing
Old 06-09-2017, 08:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by harmony_rules (View Post)
I assume a lot will change with the character because we weren't dealing with Charlotte we were dealing with Mom we actually know next to nothing about Charlotte Richards
That's what could make it interesting!
X-files, epi #5-04, 'Detour'.
Little_Stewie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 02:55 PM

I would guess that she isn't much like ''Mom'' though or hope that's the case at least. I just want this Charlotte lady to not get upset easily or act crazy & if she treats people halfway decent that would be nice as well. Should be fun to see how this goes.
Old 06-10-2017, 02:26 AM
MPK
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by harmony_rules (View Post)

Charlotte sticking around has nothing to do with wether or not a lot of people are fans of the character; it has to do with the network liking the actress that plays the character (and the writers feeling as if they could utilize the character more),
Indeed!

My entire family is in "the business". It is all about the work and with whom one has to work.

A Plot hole as enormous as both A and L claiming Charlotte as their mother, her having agreed while the goddess, and not addressing it is a Jump the shark moment.

It's easy to lose fans. Supergirl lost me with her boring whitebread boyfriend. Supergirl needs a boyfriend?

Lucifer has less power than Supergirl???

Writers. Kindly expand this Lucifer character. The horizon is beyond sight.

The Addams family is more advanced in many ways. But I guess this is another time.

This message is delivered by a dedicated fan who only yesterday ordered the comic books.
MPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 06:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

As far as Lucifer's powers go, we haven't seen him do much, and I'm assuming everyone's powers are limited while being on Earth
Old 06-10-2017, 12:10 PM
Master Fan

I agree that now that Charlotte Richards is herself again, Chloe needs to be shown at least investigating her....even if we don't see the actress again. But bringing her back would be fun, especially since Lucifer and Amanediel would have to explain their way out of having claimed she's their step mother. Such a scenario would create sufficient tension between Lucifer and Chloe to keep at least the 1st half of S3 going....
X-files, epi #5-04, 'Detour'.
Little_Stewie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by verbis diablo (View Post)
As far as Lucifer's powers go, we haven't seen him do much, and I'm assuming everyone's powers are limited while being on Earth
In the Lucifer comics his powers or ''abilities'' are Reality warping, Night-Omniscience, & Immortality, so in that aspect he doesn't have a bunch of superpowers so to speak to work with to begin with.
Old 06-11-2017, 05:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Do you think they're gonna bring that into the show though? They don't seem so focused on the supernatural powers...I think they only really focus on Amenadiel's powers...
Old 06-11-2017, 10:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't think they will; the show is more about Lucifer and other supernatural creatures finding and dealing with their humanity than about them and their powers.
Old 06-11-2017, 02:53 PM

Plus it's a Crime Drama which those shows don't tend to have superpowers on em.
Reply   Post New Thread