Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2004, 09:12 PM
Website Manager

You should get 30 centimeters of snow, it's superior [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-24-2004, 09:43 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

hmmm ... I don't know. Ice is nasty. A lot harder to remove than snow.
Old 01-24-2004, 09:59 PM
Website Manager

30 cm of ice... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-24-2004, 10:12 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Don't even think about that much ice. It would be horrible to deal with.
Old 01-24-2004, 11:22 PM
Website Manager

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I wonder how much snow that would take to fix.

I fixed my IIS after re-installing/uninstalling like 3 or 4 times, it was my last try to, If I didn't get it I was going to give up for a week or teo [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

So a few pictures from my server to commerate.

The last one's so big I'm linking it, I took it in 2002 I believe on my teacher's digital camera. It's a store in Petitcodiac, New Brunswick, the old one burned down this was the new store that was built, at the time of the picture it would of been up for a few years.

http://johnnie1.cjb.net/Stedmans/P0001248.JPG
Old 01-25-2004, 12:14 AM
Elite Fan

Hrm...I wonder how long it would take for the sun to melt of 30cm of ice....I mean it's not that much.

*fwaps Johnnie on the back of the head*

Bad johnnie for wishing that. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

So, by request of Chris. I've made some Avie's and 100x100 type pix. Let me know what you think.

Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 01-25-2004, 06:51 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img] 30 cm = 12 inches. That's bad enough in snow. I'll have to go out and shovel soon because we got dumped on last night.

Nice pics Jerry, thanks. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I really like the one with the planet in the background. I'll go upload that to LJ now.

I'm glad that you got everything fixed Johnnie. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I keep hoping for a pic of you though.
Old 01-25-2004, 07:49 AM
Elite Fan

You are most welcome for the pix.

I'm not shovelling....I'm not salting or de-icing either! I'm protesting the ice by sitting inside my house and waiting for it to melt.
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 01-25-2004, 09:17 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

If you can wiat for it to melt, you didn't get much. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I shovelled while the kid slept. When I came back in, he told me if I had waited, he would have helped. So I suggested that he could vacuum instead. He thought that was a good idea. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-25-2004, 10:09 AM
Website Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by C h r i s:
I'm glad that you got everything fixed Johnnie. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I keep hoping for a pic of you though.
You know when I moved it to a new folder my pic was visible (or should have been) as everything was set back to what it was without the forwarding or restrictions. [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]
Old 01-25-2004, 12:03 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnnie:

You know when I moved it to a new folder my pic was visible (or should have been) as everything was set back to what it was without the forwarding or restrictions. [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]
So I missed my chance. *sigh* Oh well.
Old 01-25-2004, 12:57 PM
Elite Fan

You know, we can always just invade his computer and take it ourselves. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Not that we would do such an uncouth thing. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

You know, Chris, maybe we did get enough, and I'm really bored,and think that watching Ice Melt would be a great way to pass my time. [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 01-25-2004, 02:32 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

It sounds like you have some tricks up your sleeve, but I wouldn't have a clue how to even begin. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Not that I would.

Watching ice melt .... I can think of better ways to spend time. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] If you're that bored, I'm sure that your wife could find something to occupy you. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-25-2004, 04:43 PM
Loyal Fan

I know guys, I have been a bad girl for not posting here for awhile, [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]. It just has been a crazy week and half. From my mom’s car breaking down to taking to a Goodyear. Just basically one thing leads to another. Like when my mom took the car back to Goodyear to get the tires changes and to change the oil, the hose from the radiator breaks lose. Now mom and I were on our way to a nearest drug store and I see smoke smoking from the hood. I had to pull the car over to the nearest side street and find out that the hose was off.

Eventually mom found out that a mechanic try to tighten the hose but didn’t tell his his boss or anybody. Man I tell ya you can’t trust mechanics these days. So basically all in all mom had to make sure that car was good and ready for our trip to Central Florida. A new radiator was put in. so that a big plus. And new tires that’s an extra plus. Now all we need is new hubcaps and we are good to go.

We are leaving to CenFla on Feb7. So of course it will be hectic this week and the next. Because of the all the cleaning. I haven’t been to my internship all last week. So I finally go tomorrow.
Old 01-26-2004, 02:18 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

It sounds like you've had an ... interesting time Val. Vehicle problems can be annoying. How's the internship going?