Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2021, 07:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

JOhnnie..thanks for the info...how is work going this week so far
And it's hard to be at a party when I feel like an open wound. It's hard to be anywhere these days when all I want is you. You're a flashback in a film reel on the one screen in my town. And I just wanted you to know that this is me trying. I just wanted you to know that this is me trying ~Taylor Swift
Icon Credit: My Kind of Crazy~ Falcon & Winter Soldier Trailer
Old 01-27-2021, 08:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Sarah...how are you feeling?
About the same still not terrible but not great either
Old 01-27-2021, 08:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

OK Sarah...drink lots of tea and get some rest if you need too
And it's hard to be at a party when I feel like an open wound. It's hard to be anywhere these days when all I want is you. You're a flashback in a film reel on the one screen in my town. And I just wanted you to know that this is me trying. I just wanted you to know that this is me trying ~Taylor Swift
Old 01-27-2021, 08:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Been drinking tea and now got some Gatorade from doing the shovel yesterday

Also can you let Alex know that I may not return to Heroes OT he is more than welcomed to stop by one of my boards or my PM's are always open

I've joined a SW facebook community and it seems most afternoon's/evening's that it looks like Daniel Logan may be doing live Facebook [long lives too of like 3+ hours] and its hella fun plus just enjoying the community amazingly Its more Star Wars than Fett even if there is a lot of Fett too Daniel seems like a huge SW geek and he's been auctioning off some amazing figures from his own personal collection [I've just been watching and engaging cause broke plus some of the bids go up like crazy for some of the figures] so that's why been MIA last few nights -- plus the people on the community seem like amazing human-beings and amazing SW geeks

Last edited by crash landing; 01-27-2021 at 09:33 AM
Old 01-27-2021, 10:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

No worries Sarah...I'm glad you found something new on FaceBook that you love we won't hold it against you that it's Star Wars stuff and not Star Trek stuff You were the Star Wars Mod...so that's understandable that you still love Star Wars stuff.
I guess I'm just a fan of having and chatting with nice online friends, and hard working Mods like you, Chris, Johnnie, and Tracey. And of course JerryD is always , always loved and appreciated for all his work I always make sure I tell JerryD that after he does the Monthly Rankings actually
Old 01-27-2021, 10:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

You all know am both a ST/SW fan even if I am majorly behind on the latest ST
Old 01-27-2021, 10:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Sure thing Sarah I met you on Off Topic and actually this board way back in 2012-2013

Anyone who knows me knows I'm also a fan of Hallmark channel movies more than anything else and I got Jess on the Chris Pine board to chat with about that
Old 01-27-2021, 10:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yes you guys have really started to hit it off about your Hallmark love
Old 01-27-2021, 10:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Sarah...are there any specific star wars toys that you are looking for? do you want sealed original packing or would you be happy to pay a lot less for a loose figure or vehicle?
Old 01-27-2021, 10:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh I am just there for the atmosphere and to find other amazing it seems SW nerds to talk to not really into the figures-world where its more the movies/shows/music I can geek out on ... though there are some wheel spin type things where I may consider entering in those where might be able to afford 1 of those a month once income tax in March may be able to play more of the wheel chances if there are more figures I may be interested in trying to take a chance on

Plus the prices that some of the figures went for the last few days related to the first sale sat in on there are some big collectors in for those auctions and the bidding was fun to watch but wouldn't dream of trying to get into bidding [maybe once my disability comes in unless by that time Daniel has sold all his figures ]
Old 01-27-2021, 11:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I have seen all of the ST and SW movies.... but with TV series... bits and pieces of Star Trek series and all of the Discovery episodes so far that were produced... 3 seasons of SW Rebels cartoon series ...and None of the Manda. series...sorry.....I may watch new Obi-Wan series coming to Disney Plus

Sorry Chris and Johnnie for all the Star Wars Talk here with Sarah and I... hey, at least I've seen all the ST Discovery series [sometimes I'm tempted to call it the Burnham Chronicles]
Old 01-27-2021, 11:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Think that makes sense from what I've learnt Burnham Chronicles is a good name for it I've seen 8 or 9 episodes of Discovery
Old 01-27-2021, 11:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Sarah ... Chris and I love love Tilly/ [Mary Wiseman], but we all know it's Burnham who saves the day a lot of the time.

My friend's mom must have had a Dr. appt today; so maybe he'll call tomorrow or if not ...understandable .... it takes a lot of time to help a parent out
Old 01-27-2021, 11:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yes it does but hope you two can catch up this week
Old 01-27-2021, 11:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I saw my friend Saturday evening for surprise mall trip...so no worries today.

it's funny ...when some are younger - they are like Will Smith "Parents just don't Understand"

When some get older ...if they chose to take care of parent some are like "Parents are a lot of work" - I admire sons/ daughters who do that sort of thing. My dad lives alone and is independent
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top