Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-28-2019, 08:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Request Regulars/Off Topic #229: B/C I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Ice Cream!!

Continue

Tracey
Quote:
Dave - not too bad so far

Off out on a shopping trip tomorrow
Johnnie
Quote:
Little miffed at work right now, when one of the openers left I was supposed to be on either Lettuce or Salad open and I'm still on Grill open next week.

Re: Nick is only in two episodes of SHIELD, but movie people would know him more.
Chris
Quote:
Dave - I need to get out to the grocery store. Then hope to go down to the first car show of the season tonight. Here's hoping the weather behaves. It's supposed to rain.

Tracey - have fun shopping!

Johnnie - have you said something about it?
Dave
Quote:
Chris... hope you find good deals at the grocery store.... keep en eye on those eggs... Hoping there's a car show nearby where I live

Johnnie...I'll think of some questions... did you see Captain Marvel by any chance?

I got some light cleaning done
Contnue

Last edited by Make Them Laugh; 07-10-2019 at 11:05 AM
Old 06-28-2019, 08:56 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Thanks for the new thread Dave.

It's pouring rain here. Just when I think that it's let up and get organized to go out, it starts to pour again.
Old 06-28-2019, 09:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Chris... my city will get your rain tomorrow I think...then off and on next week
Old 06-28-2019, 10:33 AM
Website Manager

I'll probably watch Elementary soon. Intended to watch it last night but watched the Ultron movie instead.

My parcel looks like it came in... should be able to pick it up later today... got a parcel pick up form to take to the post office.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris (View Post)
Johnnie - have you said something about it?
I just got done messaging my boss a little while ago, he's off 3 days and was gone before the schedule was fixed let alone changed again later in the day. Trying to find out if I will be getting a different open... was already screwed out of an open that I was supposed to start when I came back from Christmas, don't want to wait longer.

Also asked about my "training" that I was supposed to start this week. Maybe he figured since I didn't bring it up... All depends on when I'm working, the main reason I didn't want to do it was I love my open shifts.

Quote:
Johnnie...I'll think of some questions... did you see Captain Marvel by any chance?
Yeah, I seen it. I also seen Endgame but don't feel as confident about that one since I have no way of watching it again until it's out on DVD.

Though the more SHIELD questions the better. You really should continue watching it, it's worth the watch.
Old 06-28-2019, 10:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Johnnie...I think Fury only made one appearance in End Game.. Captain Marvel featured him the most since Winter Soldier
Old 06-28-2019, 10:58 AM
Website Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Johnnie...I think Fury only made one appearance in End Game.. Captain Marvel featured him the most since Winter Soldier
Yeah, the very end of the movie, don't think he had any lines in it. Fury was in Age of Ultron quite a bit... but yeah Captain Marvel is the recent one with a lot of Fury.

I might have missed it, but what was it about the Fantasy game and posting on other boards you mentioned?
Old 06-28-2019, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie (View Post)
Yeah, the very end of the movie, don't think he had any lines in it. Fury was in Age of Ultron quite a bit... but yeah Captain Marvel is the recent one with a lot of Fury.

I might have missed it, but what was it about the Fantasy game and posting on other boards you mentioned?
That's Tia's policy and it's still in the OP on that Thread.... you get 5 points per board that you post [10 posts per board] on during the week- LoT, Star Trek and XMen… so 15 extra points a week max....if you do 10 plus posts on all 3 boards during the week....no idea how she is going keep track of that unless she asks you/ Chris and Alex....- "Who posted 10 posts on your board this week"

I said-- " If you get a new person to participate.... I'll give your board 15 posts... but he / she must be active 10 days to get your 15 posts"

Last edited by Make Them Laugh; 06-28-2019 at 11:10 AM
Old 06-28-2019, 11:25 AM
Website Manager

I guess that's one way to increase a boards traffic during the contest, thought maybe there was a trivia thing we had to post on, but it's literally any thread. Wouldn't LoT be an easy 5 points with the game running or would it need to be other threads?
Old 06-28-2019, 11:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Johnnie... I think Tia wants participants to post on various threads on all three boards.... so if you see Alex/ Rita here...it's for bonus points....lol.... I like the concept though... rewarding Mods/ Posters in the Trivia game to branch out a little

funny thing though is that Alex is happy with his traffic on XMen and we do good here on this board
Old 06-28-2019, 11:32 AM
Website Manager

Yeah, it's a nice way to get some more traffic. I've seen the X-Men movies but some of them it's been awhile.

I'm kind of bummed my Agents of SHIELD crossword is pretty much dead, I had so many done up in advance and was waiting for some progress to be made to re-watch more... but I imagine eventually I'll just make the crosswords and have a tonne in back-up that may never get used.
Old 06-28-2019, 11:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

TFTNT Dave

Hope everyone has a good weekend

Old 06-28-2019, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

welcome Tracey...and you too
Old 06-28-2019, 11:39 AM
Website Manager

Got my parcel to pick up in about 2.5 hours... Hoping it's the one I've been waiting for from eBay... I ordered it on May 10th... Here we are almost July...
Old 06-28-2019, 11:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

hope for the best Johnnie
Old 06-28-2019, 12:08 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Johnnie - woah, that was a long wait for your parcel

Tracey - have fun shopping tomorrow

Dave - sounds like you've got some ambitious rules this time around. I hope it all goes well.

Got my groceries. The store was really busy, but I got right through the check out.