Friends and Lovers
At Last
It's Your Love
Everything I Do (I Do It For You)
When You Love Someone
I'll Stand By You
Please Forgive Me
All For Love
I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That)
I'd Lie For You (And That's the Truth)
Written in the Stars
How Can I Not Love You
I Already Do
After All
All the Way
Anymore
Beautiful
Before Your Love
Right In Front of You
All This Time
My Destiny
Could It Be
Lady in Red
Hello
Against All Odds
When Love Is Gone
You Lie - Chimera Chronicles Part I
Tell Me I Was Dreaming - Chimera Chronicles Part II
Sorry
Love Will Lead You Back
My Forever Love
Open Arms
Can't Fight This Feeling

FANFICTION
Chimera Tales
Tales By the OdoGoddess
Odo's PADD
Odo & Kira Forever

FANSITES
The Odo/Kira Fan Spot
Odo-Kira Archive
Rene Auberjonois Internet Link

Highlights:

Necessary Evil - Odo flashbacks and remembers when he first saw/met Kira, during the Occupation. A pretty girl like you shouldn't be sitting alone.
Children of Time - *sigh* Odo's feelings are revealed to a stunned Kira, who (thanks to the Odo from a different timeline) sees a different side to Odo. I love you, Nerys. I've *always* loved you.
His Way -the kiss! That was smokin' hot !
The Reckoning -Odo & Kira lovey-dovey scenes ! That IS the real me ... at least as far as everybody else is concerned.
Image in the Sand - Odo & Kira on the upper level of the Promenade, reflecting on their first kiss. That was some kiss, wasn't it? Changed my life
Shadows & Symbols -Odo stands by Kira's side as she stands up to a whole fleet of Romulan warbirds. Things get extra tense, and without turning to look at him (she knew he was right there behind her), Kira asks him if he's still glad he came alone. I wouldn't have missed it for anything.
Treachery, Faith, & the Great River - that massage at the beginning!
Chrysalis -Odo & Kira subconsciously holding hands at the table ... just so natural for them to do that, they don't really notice it until Serena calls attention to it.
Covenant -the scene at the beginning, when Odo is asking if he can go to services with Kira ... so that they can spend more time together. Yep, he's in love!
Chimera -The whole episode rocked. The love scene at the very end is the most romantic love scene I've ever seen. I want to know you ... the way you really are.
Badda-bing, Badda-bang - Odo kisses Kira's shoulder as they're getting ready to "pull off the caper"
Extreme Measures -Kira and Odo exchange "I love yous" while Odo lays on his deathbed. Kira presses her lips to Odo's, despite his hesitation and concern at his appearence.

Donna: "Odo & Kira introduced me to Star Trek. I rooted for them to get together ever since I saw "Crossfire." I was impressed with the way the writers wrote for them -- they were given significant moments even after they had officially become a couple."

Previous Threads
#1: True love written in the stars

Last edited by crazy_diamond; 08-28-2010 at 12:28 PM
Old 08-13-2010, 03:53 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Thanks for the new thread Tracey.

Donna's put a lot of work into the opening post.

Bringing this over from the last thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurelgirl120 (View Post)
Just got home from the Las Vegas Con. Had a fantastic time. DS9 was well represented.

Thursday night was a dinner at the Atomic Testing Museum (very interesting, especially if you are a science geek like me) with Rene, Armin, Marc, Casey and Jeff Coombs. Casey is a hoot and the biggest flirt. The fangirls were swooning over him!

Friday morning did a breakfast with Nana (who looks smashing. What is she, like 23 years old now!?), Andy Robinson, Salome Jens, Aron, Jeff and James Darren. I think Nana could talk Kira all day. The enthusiasm she has for her character is amazing. And Andy Robinson was so interesting. He talked about auditioning for Odo (how would the series had played out if that casting selection would have come about?), and how he nearly didn't come back to test for Garak after they picked Rene for Odo and not him.

Later on Friday they did a DS9 Dominion War Panel discussion with Andy, Jeff (who played it like Weyoun "The Founder is wise in all things"), Salome, Casey and Marc. Marc remains convinced the writers made a mistake not having Dukat bed Kira (I asked Nana about that and she just went OFF!).

A room party was arranged with Rene for ORACLE members. There were seven of us and Rene spent about 90 minutes talking about everything from Odo to his latest role on Warehouse 13. I can't say enough about Rene. Such a genuinely nice man.

Late Friday afternoon was the DS9 Panel with Rene, Nana, Armin, Aron and Jimmy Darren (four aliens and a lightbulb). One question was which of them felt the most out of place on the station and not surprisingly, they all thought it was their character who was the most displaced. The interaction between the actors was interesting and even in that setting you could see their chemistry with each other.

Other notable events were Shatner and Nimoy (with a cameo appearance by Patrick Stewart) who told old stories and genuinely seemed to have a good time with each other and the audience. I also got to see Jonathan Frakes, who was really funny and self depreciating.

Finally, the Voyager crew, who were hilarious. They spent more time making jokes and taking the mickey out of each other than answering questions, but it was a riot.

I had to leave Sunday, so I missed Stewart and Brent Spiner, but I had a marvelous time.

Mary

Who needs Dinner . . .
Mary - Would you go to another convention?
Old 08-13-2010, 06:58 AM
Part-Time Fan

Mary - Would you go to another convention?[/QUOTE]

This was only my second convention. The first one was really small - only around 300 people. The Las Vegas con is HUGE. Thousands of people, lots dressed in costume, and lots of overlapping events. It was great to see the large turnout of ST actors and I'm glad I went to this one, but the sheer size of it was a little overwhelming. I would be tempted to go again. It depends on if Rene and/or Nana will be attending other cons closer to home for me. If I don't see them for another year, I might go back to Las Vegas.

Mary

Who needs Dinner . . .
Old 08-13-2010, 09:38 AM
Supreme Fan

Thanks for starting the new thread! We had a loss in our family that kind of threw things in a standstill.

I've got new vids to be added to the OP ... and some new artwork too. How do I add it to the OP? Or is it something crazy_diamond has to do? Okay either way .

Mary, sounds like you had a blast at the convention! Of all the ones, I would LOVE to go to the Vegas one.
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 08-13-2010, 12:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

hope you guys are ok with the title, only thing I could come up with at the time

Mary, only you're 2nd one, and you went big

Donna, you can post them and I'll add it to the OP

Old 08-13-2010, 01:26 PM
Elite Fan

so glad you had fun Mary!!!

New Thread!! and I have a fanfic to kick it off with!!

Kira sat in Quarks watching all the Cardassians and the Jem'Hadar roam the Promenade. She could help but curl her lip in disgust at the sight. To top it off Odo was late. She knew he was at a meeting with Weyoun and ducat, but it still irked her that he was late. He was the one solid thing in her life and seeing him everyday made her anger fade and her will to rebel take a nap. There would be nothing sweeter than finally planting her fist in Dukat's face, but that would bring a whole heap of trouble on her and knowing Odo he would try and save her from it; save her from herself.

"Sorry I'm late."

Turning Kira saw him and without thought she got up from her chair and hugged him. For an instant she could feel his body going stiff and then he relaxed into her hold. He even put his arms around her waist. Odo was the one thing she had needed today. She had needed to see him, to hear his voice, and to feel his arms around her. "You're here now and that's all that matters." Kira whispered.

Odo embraced her, embraced his love and for just one instant took pleasure in the feel of her against him. She was the right fit to him with no need to shape shift. Kira just fit to him. "Did something happen today?" Pulling back Odo searched her face, her eyes, for an answer.

"No, nothing really, except and irresistible urge to pummel Dukat." Kira replied and smiled. Despite the smile she knew that Odo knew she wasn't joking. If she ever had the chance she would more than willingly take her anger out on Dukat.

"How's that different from any other day?" Odo took her hand, leading her to the table she had vacated.

"It's not," Kira didn't try to take her hand from his. Any contact she could get with Odo was welcome if it helped to calm her sense of anger and outrage. Lately Odo was the only one who could calm her, talk sense to her, and make her anger fade. Just something about him made her respond in a way she never responded to anyone else. Together they sat and still Odo held her hand. Kira could only smile and feel content. Maybe there was something for her and Odo once the dominion left the station. Of course Odo would have to make a move to change their relationship.

Odo simulated a sigh and mentally changed gears from security officer to Kira's best friend. Every moment he spent with her renewed his being and helped him not to lose his own temper with the current regime on the station. Odo still held Kira's hand more for himself, to calm him. When he had first seen her Odo thought she had been an apparition with her fiery red hair and pale skin. But she had been a flesh and blood person who had a fire in her eyes to match the color of her hair. Even after she had left the station Odo still thought about her before he knew he loved her. "At least you don't give into your impulses." He commented and smiled.

"Wouldn't want to do that, I might end up in a cell." Kira joked tightening her grip slightly. He was he port in the storm. Odo was keeping her rage in check and he was keeping the memories of the Occupation at bay.

"It wouldn't be the first time," Odo shot back. Kira laughed at him with Odo grinning away. This was what he looked foreword to the most; being with Kira. When she smiled he was happy beyond all reason. He knew it was love and he wanted to keep the warmth that that love gave him going. Kira was the most important person in his life. He had to keep her safe.

"No, not the first time," Kira chuckled. She looked around Quarks and involuntarily tightened her grip when she saw Dukat. Odo said nothing turning to see what she saw. Rising Kira tugged Odo to his feet and made a quick escape to the promenade. They caught a lift taking them to her quarters all the while saying nothing.

After a few moments of silence Odo asked, "What was that about?"

"I felt a sudden need to beat Dukat into a bloody pulp." Kira looked at Odo, "It was either leave or you would have to haul me off to the security office." She smiled at him.

Odo let go of Kira's hand so he could pull her in close to his side. "Leaving was the right choice." He whispered.

"I knew you would think so." She responded and for a moment she indulged wrapping her arms around his waist and hugging him back.
Old 08-13-2010, 02:06 PM
Supreme Fan

Great fic, Tari !
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Last edited by Wes&FredFan; 08-13-2010 at 02:43 PM
Old 08-13-2010, 03:33 PM
Elite Fan

lol!! i wrote it at work a few weeks ago in like an hour.
Old 08-14-2010, 03:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

thanks for the fic Tari

Quote:
Donna's put a lot of work into the opening post.
That she has Donna

Old 08-14-2010, 12:25 PM
Elite Fan

the OP is looking great!!
Old 08-15-2010, 12:51 PM
Part-Time Fan

I got inspired to update my website. Let me know what you think. I'm especially curious about how legible the text is against the background image. Also, I'd appreciate any suggestions.

Home - Odo & Kira Forever

Thanks,

Mary
Old 08-15-2010, 07:03 PM
Supreme Fan

I like it, Mary! Great job!

I have one suggestion: since the thread urls will change as we move through the thread, I recommend perhaps inserting the link to the Star Trek forum and then they could find the newest O/K link from there? Just an idea .

Star Trek Forum
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 08-15-2010, 10:10 PM
Elite Fan

That is great Mary!
Old 08-16-2010, 04:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Great work Mary

Old 08-16-2010, 08:11 PM
Supreme Fan

Mary - would you be interested in putting MVs on your site? I don't have my own O/K site for them ... and I really like your site. That way they have another "home" . I have some art you can use too, if you're interested. Just let me know.
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top