027. Soeshie20
028. EmmaH
029. deep within me

futuretitles,
"There's something here. Something between us"
"My hope for Wade is that he finds overall happiness with Zoe." ~ Wilson Bethel
"You know, it’s not like I never thought about having sex with you."
"In the long term, it’s all Wade, baby!" ~Wilson Bethel
"Wade brings out in Zoe a little spontaneity and craziness and Zoe brings out in him a kind of sweetness." ~WB
"I can see through your shirt when you do that." "Shut up.. oh! Does it help?
"Wade is confronted with the possibility of having to grow up a bit and & Zoe is kind of bringing that out in him." ~WB
"Just because someone does something different from you doesn’t mean that you're not equal" ~Rachel Bilson
"It’s that kind of old-school flirtation where there's a lot of jabbing at each other back and forth." ~WB
"I do remember how capable those hands of yours are." ~Wade
"You were freaking out. I thought I'd snap you out of it with my generic beer breath!" ~Wade
"I saw what you did for you dad. I thought it was kind of heroic." ~Zoe
"So you didn’t wake me up for sex?" ~Wade
"It's gonna be just you and me left to repopulate the earth." ~Wade
Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight. Just a touch of the fire burning so bright.
I've never opened up to anyone so hard to hold back when I'm holding you in my arms.
Just a shot in the dark that you just might be the one I've been waiting for my whole life.

themoment,

pastthreads,
001 | 002 | 003 | 004 | 005 | 006 | 007 | 008 | 009 | 010

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh

Last edited by Cadenf; 03-17-2014 at 12:32 PM
Old 01-14-2014, 02:38 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT Hun.
Old 01-14-2014, 02:58 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

You are welcome friend!

Do you think that there is any chance Wade and Zoe would reunite before the finale?

~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 01-14-2014, 03:16 PM
Elite Fan

HOD managed to get a .5 in the demo. Its the highest its has all season I believe. Maybe they will get that chance at a S4 to fix this crap season. Granted I'm betting it will replace Carrie Diaries int he friday death slot next year depending on how it does on fridays when it gets moved there soon enough.
Old 01-14-2014, 05:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadenf (View Post)
Do you think that there is any chance Wade and Zoe would reunite before the finale?
Based on last night I think anything is entirely possible. They really needed to start letting things out which is starting to happen. It won't be the last conversation they have I'm sure since they only touched on the surface.
Old 01-14-2014, 05:12 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracie76 (View Post)
Based on last night I think anything is entirely possible. They really needed to start letting things out which is starting to happen. It won't be the last conversation they have I'm sure since they only touched on the surface.
The only reason I ask (and I do know how long LI's will be there at a minimum) is because to me the finale is boring and expected yet wouldn't surprise me. But I know 309 needed to happen, which means their healing should now begin which means they may not need as much of a buildup because they will already be healing by themselves, and by the time the LIs leave, they should both know what they want.

Old 01-14-2014, 05:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
The only reason I ask (and I do know how long LI's will be there at a minimum) is because to me the finale is boring and expected yet wouldn't surprise me. But I know 309 needed to happen, which means their healing should now begin which means they may not need as much of a buildup because they will already be healing by themselves, and by the time the LIs leave, they should both know what they want.
I think it is still too early to really see how everything is going to shake out to see how we may feel during the lead up to the finale. I honestly don't know what to expect although I have a good feeling about WZ and their future. I'm sure there are going to be several more ups and downs over the next 13 episodes. I mean back in S1 at this time Wade hadn't even told her how he felt. And they took many twists and turns leading up to the finale. But I wouldn't have known what to expect when I was watching 109. Even last year I felt so sure we'd get mutual ILY's in the finale around 209.

Ratings were up. I feel sure the show will get some sort of 4th season so I don't feel a need for a rushed ending this season. I'm fine just knowing that it is going in that direction.

I got what I needed last night to keep me happy for now. I wanted some emotion from them. What I got exceeded my expectations. I just feel really good right now and like the journey up has started.
Old 01-14-2014, 05:26 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

I know noone knows anything as I don't think anyone expected this season to go the way it has.

It was just a question to maybe spar a discussion!!

Old 01-14-2014, 05:31 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I know noone knows anything as I don't think anyone expected this season to go the way it has.

It was just a question to maybe spar a discussion!!
I know. I just honestly don't know where the season is going. Yes I think it is entirely possible that WZ could reunite by the finale. I also think that it is entirely possible that we know it is going in that direction but we don't get that. That is why it is so hard for me to discuss that far.

Now I can say last night gave me the first cracks in JZ which I needed to see. That makes it easier for me to see Joel eventually leaving which is the first thing I need to happen before anything else happens.

I also thought Zoe still needed to realize that she made mistakes as well. That was taken care of last night. So some things that I felt were needed have already happened. Now it seems that Zoe needs to realize that she has to stop lying to herself. Her perception of Wade is already changing as well which I thought would come later.
Old 01-14-2014, 05:50 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

A lot happened in the episode. Yet it still seems to take way way way too long to really start them back together as singles. So I am confused.

Old 01-14-2014, 06:04 PM
Elite Fan

^ Yea thats what I'm worried about. I don't want them both to jump from relationships straight back to each other.
Old 01-14-2014, 06:06 PM
Elite Fan

I'm fine with the timing going forward since there were some big steps taken last night. Zoe is finally letting herself let go of some of the anger and is allowing herself to see that Wade has changed. Actually she knows it. She just refused to see it. So some of the steps that I needed to see are already happening. And yet at least as far as I saw of Zoe last night she is still very firmly holding onto the idea that she loves Joel and she is so happy. I can't say anything for WV yet or why they may last or what not since we didn't really see them as a couple. I do think that Wade wants to be happy though. And right now Zoe isn't an option although he loves her. He is hurt too. They are both hurting. They need to heal. It takes time. Zoe also needs to see that the relationship she is currently in doesn't make her as happy as she was or could be either by herself or even with Wade. I still think that Zoe needs to be happy by herself for a time since she avoided that so much last season.

It is clear that WZ still have a bond though that won't go away despite them seemingly moving in opposite directions. And now that they are trying to heal the animosity between them will start to go away so that they can start to rebuild the very basic parts of their relationship. And all of that can be done while they are with others because neither is thinking of the other romantically. And yet this is also a key step toward them eventually reuniting as a couple when the time is right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmtaylor531 (View Post)
^ Yea thats what I'm worried about. I don't want them both to jump from relationships straight back to each other.
That is the last thing I want. That is also why I'm ok without a reconciliation in the finale and just enough to let me know that it is coming. I'd rather not have things rushed.
Old 01-14-2014, 07:17 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

I don't know Tracie....after how last season ended and this one started I don't trust it if they weren't together in the finale!

Old 01-14-2014, 08:03 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I don't know Tracie....after how last season ended and this one started I don't trust it if they weren't together in the finale!
That is true… The finale last year gave us hope and gave us a big admittance on Wade's part and so far it feels like it was all for nothing.

Although I don't imagine that anything could be worse than how this season premiered and went on.
Old 01-14-2014, 08:22 PM
Elite Fan

See for me I always knew that when this season started that something would have happened over the summer that would have resulted in them not being together. I knew that this would be the season that they would spend apart and have to build back up to something. I guess that has made me a lot more accepting of thing because I expected it. I was happy with the way last season ended because it was about time that Wade admitted how he felt.

So I guess that is why for me I don't need that moment of them being together because for me I expect them to be together next season at some point. I've always felt that they seem to have a 4 season story. And for me I can see the path fitting that.

Now my problem is that I don't mind being patient as long as I'm not being bored or annoyed. This season they most definitely bored me, and they have annoyed me several times. And the more that happens the less patient I get since I just want anything.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread