Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-07-2014, 09:24 PM
Master Fan

I'm angry at Frankie because I feel he is majorly to blame for Zach being on the block plus he's campaigning for Zach to go. like WTF what is Frankie thinking? . Just the idea of him not trusting Zach makes me laugh because right now the only untrustworthy one is Frankie.

Frankie is destroying his own game by campaigning so hard against Zach (because sooner or later Zach's going to find out) and associating so much with Devin when everyone hates him/wants him gone is so stupid. I'm going to be gutted if Zach is evicted . If I didn't love zankie as much as I do/did this wouldn't hurt so much.

#TeamZach
Old 07-07-2014, 10:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

well zach basically toldd him about his alliance with derrick and cody. why would frankie wanna keep him? then he exposed frankie during pov. :/

i think frankie is playing too hard and zach isnt playing smart.

to me its just a game. im not sad or offended by any of this. they are saying what they have to to get farther.

i just want them to both make it to jury so they can hang out and make amends... let the game go. i imagine they will be friends after.
Alexa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 11:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Frankie could of went around this better. Taking a ally and talking him up to devin to be put up and out just was wrong.

I hope outside the house they can be friends for sure but if Zach goes this week and then he gets out and sees how hard Frankie was pushing to get him out it may be done.

edit: ok now I think possibably zach could forgive Frankie and they could be friends which I really like. He really does like and Care for frankie. They are talking in the Honeycomb room. To many Zankie moments at the moment after that convo.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie

Last edited by BleedingBlue; 07-08-2014 at 02:05 AM
BleedingBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 10:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

i need video of last night
Old 07-09-2014, 01:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

cutest thing to ever exost...

Quote:
I love you more than every single person in this house & you ****ing know that. You are the funniest person I have ever met in my life and that's one characteristic that means so much to me...so you do your thing, man, and if that's throwing me under the bus to them, do it! Not that you need my permission to do that.
If I'm in jury, you have a guaranteed vote. You know for a fact that you are making it to the final 4, as long as you don't **** up.. and you are the last person to **** up. You're by far the smartest person in this house. I don't care about the money anymore. I want YOU to win this game. I ****ing swear to God...and I'm a vote for you in the jury. So, get me to ****in' jury, alright? I'm going to help you help me. We got into a little bit of a mess. We got dirt on our ****in' clothes, but we're gonna throw them in the wash on Thursday. It's going to be a brand new week.
I still have your back no matter what. I'm really sorry I threw you under the bus. I ****in' regret what I said. I really do. You're one of the best Big Brother players ever and you don't even realize it yet. You have the best social game ever. You are by far the funniest person ever, and when you leave this house, you're going to be famous as hell! But keep your eye on the prize, dude. You're winning half a million dollars! Dude, I love you.
-Zach, being the best best friend in the world.

also my sister is a casual viewer and after she saw the zankie edit she was like, 'oh zachs totally gay" lol
Old 07-09-2014, 06:07 AM
Master Fan

I think this vid is from July 8th?!?!

Last edited by Kylebraxtonisthebest; 07-09-2014 at 06:16 AM
Kylebraxtonisthebest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 01:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah its new. frankies votig to keep zach. i believe he really does want him to stay.

i think hes just worrie that zach is closer to cody and derrick
Old 07-10-2014, 12:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love that zach is like " I'm not gay, I date only girls, but Frankie is my boyfriend" LOL. At least he admits it.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 07-10-2014, 07:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They are so cute together! Are you going to make a list of shippers? If you do add my name please SO SO SO HAPPY he didn't leave tonight!!
Old 07-10-2014, 08:26 PM
Master Fan

So ecxstatic that Zach survived eviction .

I found this live feed recap that has zankie cuteness in it .
Amber convinces POW POW to surprise Zach with a KISS during the Live Eviction!Big Brother 16 Spoilers | OnlineBigBrother Live Feed Updates

I hate how production are editing things to make Frankie look like the victim when he isn't. It's like they think that viewers/fans don't keep an eye on what actually happens on the live feeds. #ShameOnProduction

Zach is just too adorable. He made Frankie a sandwich so he could watch him eat it. He's so precious.

Last edited by Kylebraxtonisthebest; 07-10-2014 at 11:20 PM
Kylebraxtonisthebest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 12:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

lets not turn this into a frankie vs zach thing.

i love them both and together they are amazing. just put the game aside. they are both playing...

i love that ariana and zachs mom both love zankie. its so cute!

its no wonder zach loves frankie, have you seen his youtube vids? hes freaking hilarious.
Old 07-11-2014, 11:09 PM
Master Fan

I get over emotional and have moments of hating Frankie but in my heart of hearts I always still Zankie & want there f2 deal to be real.

I also love that Ariana & Zach's mom both love Zankie.
Old 07-12-2014, 12:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I just saw that moment on youtube. LOVE them so much. He just out of nowhere brings him a sandwhich and is so happy when Frankie likes it.

I don't care who is throwing who under what bus, these two are cute.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 07-12-2014, 12:35 AM
Master Fan

I know I am biased because I love him but how could anyone ever hate/dislike Zach when he does adorably cute stuff like that .
Old 07-12-2014, 12:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

he is. and its so cute how much he cares about frankie.

i NEED the feeds. they have a ton of cute moments no one sees.
Reply   Post New Thread