Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2014, 06:32 PM
Master Fan

Ummm I think this is from July 4th?!?!
Old 07-05-2014, 06:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

exactly. frankie is upset. hes clearly sad about zach.

inthink thats what triggered him being mean. hes feeling hurt.

i think zach can act idiotic sometimes though. runs around the house and repeats things. from a game standpoint im not sure frankie thinks zach would be the best strategic partner.

i think its just a game and people need to calm down a little bit. if it werent a game im sure theyd be great friends.

from a game standpoint we wont know whats true until voting/nominations/diary sessions.

in the house, they are fine. this was a few minutes ago:

Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 07:10 PM
Master Fan

I'm desperately awaiting DR's of these two talking about each other.
Old 07-05-2014, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

sadly i dont think cbs will show them. hopefully one will get hoh soon and well see what they are thinking.
Old 07-05-2014, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Does Zach like Frankie in a romantic way or do we know?
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Simon Spier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 09:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

i have reasons for thinking he definitely does, but im not sure even zach is totally aware of them. that or he doesnt want to be 100% honest with himself.

i just find it hard to believe that a straight man would do all the things zach has done with frankie.

i mean cody is verY comfortable with his sexuality and how he acts around frankie is open but its normall.

zach takes it too far. (cuddling with f, letting f kiss him, massaging him, dancing on him, telling f he loves him constantly, calling him babe, telling f hes semi hard when he's sitting next to him, slapping him on the butt and constantly touching him, constantly talking about him, showing jealousy over f with other people)

my reasons (completely aside from how they act in the house, which imo is proof enough lol)

1. zachs mom is very supportive of zankie and always retweeting positive things for them. of course she could just like the friendship but considering zachs actions it seems shed be a little concerned with the zankie shipperrs if he werent in fact gay.
2. one of his friends said on twitter BEFORE the show started that he bets zach will hook up with frankie.
3. in his pre bb interview he was asked if he had a gf and he said no. in fact, he apparently nasnt had a gf since he was 12. he also told paula that he doesnt like to cuddle with girls or touch them lol.
4. in that same ineterview he was also asked if he had a bf. he also said no. but he didnt react weird or say "im not gay."... of course that could be him just being very open and cool, but i found it interesting he simply just said no.
5. other houseguests have noticed it. brittany said she thinks zach will come out on the show. caleb has noticed it wasnt a normal relationship. jacosta and brittany and cristine have all said things about zach being attracted to frankie. and cody said that zach told him on day 2 that he wanted to sleep wot frankie and that he was turned on by him. cody did not seem to think this was a joke at all.

that on top of zach telling america by himself to the camera that he wants him and frankie final 2 is enough proof to me.

but im not saying im 100% certain. we wont be unless something comes of it. but im ok with them just staying friends. just giving my opinion.

Last edited by Alexa; 07-05-2014 at 10:16 PM
Old 07-05-2014, 11:01 PM
Master Fan

If we finally see/get a DR about them we might get a answer?!?! At least I freaking hope so. It's making me crazy not knowing what's really going on. I know BB is a game but all I really care about is Zankie. I've never been this obsessed with a BB pairing before.
Old 07-05-2014, 11:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

zach klls me. he keeps telling frankie he trusts him the most. its the cutest.

Last edited by Alexa; 07-05-2014 at 11:37 PM
Old 07-05-2014, 11:39 PM
Master Fan

that's so cute but I don't think Zach should trust Frankie so much because Zach appears to tell him everything whilst Frankie hasn't told him about quite a lot of things from the sounds of it. I'm so conflicted.
Old 07-05-2014, 11:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

frankie is trying to cover his bases thoug. this is a game. you shouldbt take it so personal, i think its very obvious frankie cares about zach on a personal level.

he said it himself, hes in the alliance but hes not going down with a sinking ship.

and with zach running his mouth i think frankie is getting worried. he doesnt want people to go against zach and then be tied to him ya know?

zach didnt tell frankie about his final 3 deal, so no, zach isnt telling him everything either.

eta: zach is threatening to expose the alliance with frankie so..... :/

go to bed zach!

hes upset about frankie

Quote:
“I’m over it. I would love to go home today. It has just been a terrible day. Thinking about all this game stuff like who you can trust, who you can’t trust, who actually has your back, who is only using you. You think about all this **** and it drives you ****ing crazy. I don’t know who actually is my friend or not. I’m questioning so many people now. People who I thought I would never have to question…I’m questioning, like Frankie.”

Last edited by Alexa; 07-06-2014 at 09:14 AM
Old 07-06-2014, 05:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

zankie edittt

Old 07-07-2014, 02:07 AM
Master Fan

Haven't seen the episode yet but glad to hear zankie has finally got mentioned on the ep's.
Old 07-07-2014, 02:32 AM
Master Fan

Old 07-07-2014, 06:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I just don't like that he is pushing so HARD to get Zach up. Yes Zach has been getting closer to Cody and Derrick but i believe he still had Frankies back. People are already seeing frankie in a bad light because of him running back and forth and now he is getting associated with Devin, who a lot of people want out of the house. Just not smart game play on Frankies behalf.

Still love the cute Zankie moments though. If I did not like them so much to start with then this would not be bothering me so much.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
BleedingBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

its not smart for frankie to want zach out when zach is at least a jury vote, but i dont think frankie trusts zach at all.

i think hes afraid zach will blow up the bomb squad and expose frankie. he also told someome that with zach out, cody wouldnt have anyone left and codys been pushing to get frankie out hard.

i cant blame frankie.

and now zachs talking crap about him too.

its sad what happened but i think they can still be friends after th show.
Reply   Post New Thread