Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2007, 08:53 AM
Passionate Fan

Zac/Nikki Apprec. Thread #13: Because he wants to share his Christmas JOY with her

Zac and Nikki Appreciation Thread #13

Art by: perfectlyscrewed

SHIPPERS:

1) write2me
2) othfan628
3) sarahbeth0587
4) sarah11650
5) princess_narnia
6) l0velie
7) butterflygoodbye
8) V-Nessa
9) ~Jewel~
10) NattyPatty
11) Lennie1984
12) jillrenay
13) ~Blueyedbelle~
14) Elya
15) toxicgurl169
16) -Beautiful Disaster-
17) Brucas Forever <3
18) MissMarie
19) lovely_liza
20) FaLL oUT giRL 0X
21) kyleschick
22) Tayloriffic
23) fashionfanatic08
24) lafcia
25) GottaLuvJoy23
26) dcleo1515
27) theirishgirl
28) *Eliza (Liz)
29) xTommyxQxLovex
30) ZacNnikkifan91
31) perfectlyscrewed
32) Kare
33) throwawaythekey
34) looniejoolie
35) They Love You Link
36) Sweet Honeycomb
37) Dingbat
38) jessica3311
39) tricialynn75
40) CrystallineGreen
41) OTH_Leyton_4eva
42) StellaMayfair
43) pretty saucy
44) Wynter
45) ATLNikkifan
46) AAVaria
47) hear_the_bells
48) RainbowChaser
49) calliebear32
50) MissLarkin
51) chrissyluvszac
52) isitcharm
53) Dir en Grey
54) *Dominique*
55) Elijah Kelley
56) Rove McManus
57) zac'sgirl
58) xunloved05x
59)Leyton_is_love
60) speechless1021
61) SweetAnna
62) Zac+Nikki=Love
63) confectionery
64) Elle452
65) Ash515
66) motleyangel
67) Ugie86
68) Nikki_B
69) everyday's a daydream
70) kimmysue7
71) itsinthestars
72) Nikki_W
73) xXxgalaxyxXx
74) al2539
75) AL ROKER
75) daydreamer22688
76) dalia_doll
77) erinbonnie
78) Adam Shankman
79) Mezamashi Hosts
80) Glen
81) Batman
82) Spiderman
83) Catwoman
84) Alfred
85) Flying Monkeys
86) Munchkins
87) Wicked Witch of the West
88) Darth Vader
89) The Joker
90) Green Lantern
91) VanesZikkiPower
92) Shelley
93) MellyBelly
94) LivvyxBaby
95) sabrinoush
96) Joella
97) Zadan & Meron
98) Parade Magazine
99) PattiFm
100) BehindtheMusic<3
101) Krizzteh
102) mb24jg
103) magpiez
104) Genie43
105) BiggGeekMimi
106) only dreaming
107) peach73
108) zikkiluvr92
109) cute chick
110) Frank
111) evielost
112) hairsprayfreak08
113) *o*Peryne*o*
114) thenew_girl07
115) LisaP
116) Z100 Morning Zoo DJs
117) LuvinJames23
118) Jimmy Marsden
119) Amanda Bynes
120) The Universe
121) hairsprayX12
122) Matt Lauer
123) Brittany Snow
124) Damien Fahey
125) Zain Meghji
126) Matte Babel[/size]
127) Dane Cook
128) Bees
129) Cows
130) Eddie Izzard
131) Aladdin aka Disney
132) zaclover07
133) z/nlover
134) ZacFanOnWheels
135) musicalgirl
136) keddybear33@comcast.net
137) avispas
138) daydreamer22688

[size="1"]By ~Jewel~

Reasons:

1) Because Zac says they're best friends!
2) Because Nikki said 'it's all natural baby'
3) Because Zac said he's only in the movie to make out with Nikki
(said on TRL)
4) Because he can't live without his babydoll.
5) Because Zac said: "I think me and Nikki got a thing"
6) Because she thinks he's a great guy and that he deserves every fan he has
7) Because she thinks he's gorgeous inside and out
8) Because She adores him
9) Because he thinks she is amazing and fun to be around
10) Because she thought he was perfect to play Link
11) Because he thought she was perfect to play Tracy
12) Because they had a blast filming the kissing scene
13) Because they have fun together
14) Because the kissing scene was exciting for them and their characters
15) Because they have great chemistry
16) Because 'who better to love than this girl right here' (hugs Nikki)
17) Because if he were to date anyone on the HAIRSPRAY cast, it would be her!
18) Because she loves him for the beauty inside, not out.
19) Because she told him he looked good and he said she looked beautiful before they hugged
20) Because she shot a kissing scene with Zac for four days
21) Because Zac said 'she's got everything'
22) Because he loves her for who she is
23) Because she thinks he’s magic
24) Because there’s “no one better to work with” than each other
25) Because Zac likes big girls
26) Because when they were asked when they saw themselves in 20 years they said with each other
27) Because when asked about their relationship they said they are keeping it to themselves for now but they see each other a lot
28) Because the look they shared at the Madrid premiere was pure love

Fan Fiction

Newest Icons::

by: Dorkodancer147

Clips

Quotes:

Nikki: It’s like a really good summer camp

Zac: And then you just, you end it. It’s like a really good summer camp. She’s right. And then it’s gone. That’s why we come back and do press and so forth.

Nikki: Find your summer love.(gesturing to Zac)

Zac: Get to see Nikki! (puts his arm around her)

Nikki: Yeah (giggles)

-

Now I have to ask you about this, Today on the internet somebody sent me that TeenHollywood.com, part of my research is reading all of the big teeny bopper magazines…there was all this stuff about like ‘You guys are best friends’ but this one was like ‘I like big girls’

Zac: Yeah. Oh, is that what I said? Yeah.

Nikki(laughs): Yeah, he does!

‘Cause their larger than life and comfortable in their skin’

Zac: Well rock on, it’s true. It’s true!

Nikki: (takes his hand) That’s sweet Zac!

Zac: I always say, it’s funny...but one of the main reasons I can relate to Link is because you know I’m not all about these like super super skinny perfect girls. I mean that’s so Hollywood, that’s not what girls are about. It’s self-confidence(Nikki giggles), it’s…it’s um, sense of humor, it’s fun, it’s what you do. It’s how comfortable you are.

Nikki: It’s how you shake your stuff.

Zac: That’s…yeah! And Nikki’s got…Nikki’s got some stuff to shake. She’s got some stuff to shake.

Nikki: Yeah, and I shook it all for him didn’t I?(laughs)

-

What is the nature of your guys relationship?

Zac: Best pals…Well, no no no, we can’t…we don’t want to say. We’d like to leave that open.

Nikki: Yeah, we keep it between us.

-
Nikki: Oh yeah, we see each other all the time.

Zac: Yeah.

-
Where do you guys see yourselves 20 years from now?

(leaning close to each other)

Zac: I’m on the couch and…

Nikki: …And I’m making him a sandwich. (Zac nods, they both giggle)

-

Zac: I… she’s a natural. I swear to God, you know these guys have been doing it their whole lives. I mean John is such a professional and Chris is amazing but I think Nikki has been ready for this since she was out…from the womb!

Nikki: Oh, thanks! (laughs and touches his arm)

Zac: When she came out…Tracym honestly. You have no idea. This girl is, is…She’s magic.

Nikki: Thank you.

Zac: And it comes through in the movie. She’s Tracy. It’s great.

-
Nikki: And then of course watching all the other actors work. I mean I probably learned the most by talking to this guy(points to Zac) and working with him.(Zac is blushing) I mean he’s, he’s incredible. Just the way he works and the way he handles himself. He’s such a professional. So I truly…he’s an inspiration.

Zac: Am I in John’s seat? I think I’m in John’s seat. Am I?(laughs)

Nikki: Stop it! No, you’re in Zac’s seat.

Zac: Aw, Nikki. (hugs her)
-
Did you not melt when he did that Link Wink?

Nikki: Yes, I melted to the floor.

Would you ever consider doing it on Broadway?

Zac: Yeah

Nikki: I mean, you know what it is, I think any chance I would get to work with Zac again, I’d take it.

Zac: It’d be a blast.

Nikki: We’d have so much fun.

Zac: Yeah, we’d have a blast…especially you know if Nikki did it. We could have so much fun with that. We could play around.

Nikki: Yeah
-
Nikki: Oh, wow. Well, he’s open…he’s an open target. He’s sitting there waiting, you know so you can’t sit there waiting for him. You know, you gotta let him know, hello? You know it’s funny, all these girls love Zac for the beauty that’s on the outside. I love Zac for the beauty that’s on the inside. I’ve gotten the opportunity to know him so he’s a great person. We’re good buds.
-
TRL

Nikki: Well you know, just like any other scene in the movie…we had to rehearse.

Where did that happen, Zac’s trailer?

Zac: This is some story. You tell this one Nik.

Nikki: Well um you know we rehearsed right before the scene and we actually shot that scene for about 4 days. So there’s…

Wait, you shot a kissing scene with Zac Efron for 4 days?

Nikki: Yeah it wasn’t a hard day at the office just let me tell ya. Just like any other scene it was fun and we had a great time.

Zac: It was all natural, with Nikki it was easy you know. It was fun.
-

Zac: This is Nikki. She’s playing Tracy. She’s absolutely incredible. I get to make out with her in the movie. Actually the whole reason I signed on to this thing.
-
Zac: Dude, I personally have to say you know that coming into this with slightly more experience, very slightly more experience. I was expecting to share a little bit with Nikki but I think we all ended up learning from this girl. She was truly incredible.
-
Nikki: Yeah..I’m very excited… (she says quite sedately)..
Zac: (looking at her before doubling over in laughter)..Nikki was…I’m…on...
Nikki: (laughing) I mean..there’s no other word..my fairytale just came true…I’m sitting next to Zac Efron..(gestures at room)..I’m on morning..I am EXCITED! C’mon!
Zac: (gestures away in a pshaw fashion laughing when she mentions him).
-
Zac: At this point…I feel…(looks at Nikki who is looking at him listening before he turns back to Kerri-Ann)..very gifted to be working in this business..(Nikki nods in agreement)..I can’t imagine for the life of me letting anything get in the way (Nikki nods)..y’know..or letting that slide somehow..that’s..so..the farthest thing from our minds. We’ve both been party to a lot more work…we’re gifted to be here..
Nikki: (nodding and gesturing to Zac)...yeah..somebody..
Zac: ..(nodding)..we’ve a one in a million shot…and right now it feels like we’ve just got a foot in the door..and we’re not gonna go screw it up…
Nikki: ..yeah that’s..(shrugging in agreement like he’s said it all)..
Zac: ..(shaking his head & smiling at Kerri-Ann)..you don’t have to worry about it.
Nikki: …yeah..that would be like a slap in the face. I mean somebody gave me the opportunity to be in this room and to start a career..
Zac: (nods and gestures in agreement leaning his elbow on the chair & leaning towards Nikki)…also I think with me & Nikki…we didn’t start off here..we haven’t been in this industry our whole lives…we’re lived very normally..(gestures to Nikki looking at her)..I mean you were..turned 17..and I..(shrugs)...I mean I didn’t do High School Musical till I was 17…I was just..your every day normal high school kid….y’know..with parents..that uh..(he and Nikki look back and forth at one another)..you know..had strict rules..
Kerri-Ann: So is it your parents who that factored into who you are today with that sort of appreciation?
Nikki: 100%..yeah….
Zac: 100%..yeah..we due it all for them…
Nikki: Yeah..
Zac: And y’know above and beyond the moral discipline…the fact that they supported us in our endeavours (Nikki nods)..I mean..there’s (laughs)..you’ve got no shots in Hollywood these days..no shots. And after all the blind auditions we went on...100’s of rejections…(Nikki nods in agreement)..and what with our driving back and forth to L.A…you know..um..you think your parents are gonna give up…and they keep going..you know..you can never repay them for that.
-
Rove: Was there any tongue action in your on-screen kiss?
Zac: (emphatically) Yeah.
Nikki: *gasp* (Looks at Zac with Big O face) You just totally put us out there!
Rove: Stop the clock!
Zac: I thought we had to tell the truth!
Nikki: Ohhh!
Rove: Y'know there a moment there where I kinda thought you...just a little...*makes twiddle gestures*..did you?!
Zac: A bit..y'know..you kinda forget...I guess..
Nikki: That we're on tv!
Zac: ..and you get carried away..
Rove: How could you not?!
Zac:..this was one of those moments...

Picture Of the Moment

Last edited by daydreamer22688; 12-11-2007 at 09:38 AM
Old 12-11-2007, 09:10 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hello Ladies

Yay ! New thread ! Love the title

Kayla thanks for opening !

And ladies, another acting nomination for Nikki at the Critics Choice Awards for Best Young Actress !!! I just read that in Variety .com...ladies go and check it out !...
Old 12-11-2007, 09:12 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by peach73 (View Post)
Hello Ladies

And ladies, another acting nomination for Nikki at the Critics Choice Awards for Best Young Actress !!! I just read that in Variety .com...ladies go and check it out !...
WOW! she is really raking them up holy cow, the Critics Choice Award is a big one!!! I hope she wins thanks for the Info Connie!

GO NIKKI!
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Hello Ladies

Kayla,

Great title
Peach what part of Germany are you from just curious I was born in Augsburg.
Obsessed Fan

for Nikki...glad to see the rest of the world is realising how famazing she is...

flove the title Kayla....and to say it was your first time opening you didn't make any mistakes i don't think...the link to thread 12 isn't in the OP but i don't always put it in anyway
Old 12-11-2007, 09:20 AM
Obsessed Fan

You're welcome Kayla Yes, Critics Choice is a big one ! I'm happy for Nikki She deserves it !!!

Lisa, you were born in Augsburg ? Its not so far from the city where I live. I have been to Augsburg. I live in Munich.
Old 12-11-2007, 09:25 AM
Obsessed Fan

Closest I've been to Germany is Calais
Old 12-11-2007, 09:28 AM
Passionate Fan

Thanks Beckles!

I've never been to Germany, I was in German for 3 years and I don't remember how to speak it, besides, what color is your underwear, counting and how to say my name, where I live and how old I am, hahah shows how much I learned in three years of German at my High School haha!
Old 12-11-2007, 09:29 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
You're welcome Kayla Yes, Critics Choice is a big one ! I'm happy for Nikki She deserves it !!!

Lisa, you were born in Augsburg ? Its not so far from the city where I live. I have been to Augsburg. I live in Munich.
Peach,

Yep I was born in Augsburg and lived all over Germany I graduated high school in Giessen, Germany (my dad was military and we kept getting stationed there).
Old 12-11-2007, 09:31 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by daydreamer22688 (View Post)
Thanks Beckles!

I've never been to Germany, I was in German for 3 years and I don't remember how to speak it, besides, what color is your underwear, counting and how to say my name, where I live and how old I am, hahah shows how much I learned in three years of German at my High School haha!
Kayla,
don't feel to bad I lived in Germany for like 11 yrs and can not speak German and only can understand it (well alittle bit of it) if spoken really slow isn't that sad.
Old 12-11-2007, 09:31 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hi Becca :wave

Hairspray is nominated in some awards at Critics Choice including Best Acting Ensemble !
Old 12-11-2007, 09:33 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaP (View Post)
Kayla,
don't feel to bad I lived in Germany for like 11 yrs and can not speak German and only can understand it (well alittle bit of it) if spoken really slow isn't that sad.
It's okay!

I'm taking Italian this coming semester I'm terrified! I suck at languages, but I have to take 2 semesters for my major but since I sucked at German I chose Italian, I'm going to die! haha

Connie: YAY! that means we could get a Zikki sighting!!!
Old 12-11-2007, 09:43 AM
Extreme Fan

Hi ladies !

Another nomination for Pretty Nikki !! It's so great, and hope she wins =) I'm crossing my fingers for her ... Thanks for the info Connie !

Irish, if you read me when you'll be there lol, do you really want to hear me talking about my engagement and my charity event ??? Cause when it's time to talk about this fight I can be very very talkative lol

Anyway, back on topic : Zikki are meant to be together And I'm still dying for my dvd gift set =( I guess the delivery won't be early as for the soundtracks album arf ... So it will probably my best Christmas ever when I could unwrap my precious DVD lol =)

Ok, I'm just telling my life, which doesn't really matter lol So, be glad ladies, I'm off for a while =)

See you later
Wicked is my religion
- The Regent is my church -
Old 12-11-2007, 09:44 AM
Obsessed Fan

Lisa,,you have lived 11 years here in Germany? That's quite long! I moved here over a year ago...and now I'm learning German...I am still at the beginner level...

Kayla, a Zikki sighting at the awards? I hope so...I really miss seeing Zac and Nikki together

You're welcome Peryne :-)
Old 12-11-2007, 09:49 AM
Extreme Fan

Yeah I miss seeing them together too
Wicked is my religion
- The Regent is my church -
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top